Cheers!

I'm going to continue having 1-3 cocktails per day until I get blood work that is not spectacular.

Had a small victory today. I coach a young lady ( HS Junior ) in hitting. She's a physically fit kid.....on the small side....but has far too little confidence in herself. Well....I told her a few months back that...based on her physical strength.....she'd be hitting home runs before the spring season begins.

Well....two dozen lessons and thousands of pitches later...she finally did it. It was an absolute rocket. Cleared the 10ft high fence by several feet and rolled another 75 feet before stopping.

That was cool. But.....it gets better. She then hit 4 more before we finished. She figured it out. How to get backspin,that is.

I'm thinking she will have some nice surprises for her HS coach.

I'll drink to that!

That's great, LL. I used to love to play softball when I was a teen. Would ride my bike all the way to the Catholic Church that was about 5 miles away, just so I could play in their team, and I wasn't even Catholic! :eek:

Hey all.....

Has anyone ever tried a Greenberg Smoked Turkey? The internets have tons of glowing reviews.

Anyone?

What is Greenberg?

Its a company in Texas. They sell smoked turkeys. I heard they are FANTASTIC.......so I ordered one.

Seems like we had a smoked turkey some time past......they are really good. The only thing is you have to make the dressing separately. I have a recipe for dressing passed down from my grandmother and some German family that she knew. It's a meat dressing and tastes so good, but better when it's stuffed into the turkey and cooked along with the turkey.

Hey all.....

Has anyone ever tried a Greenberg Smoked Turkey? The internets have tons of glowing reviews.

Anyone?

What is Greenberg?

Its a company in Texas. They sell smoked turkeys. I heard they are FANTASTIC.......so I ordered one.

Seems like we had a smoked turkey some time past......they are really good. The only thing is you have to make the dressing separately. I have a recipe for dressing passed down from my grandmother and some German family that she knew. It's a meat dressing and tastes so good, but better when it's stuffed into the turkey and cooked along with the turkey.

We are going to have a regular bird too......just for that reason.

Hey all.....

Anyone?

What is Greenberg?

That smoked turkey will make some good sandwiches later.....

Hey all.....

Anyone?

What is Greenberg?

The word is that it won't make it to Friday.

Greenberg Smoked Turkeys - Tyler TX Yelp

I will eat turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce sandwiches for days. The cranberry sauce needs to have the consistency of gravy or I protest the entire meal.

What is Greenberg?

The word is that it won't make it to Friday.

Greenberg Smoked Turkeys - Tyler TX Yelp

I will eat turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce sandwiches for days. The cranberry sauce needs to have the consistency of gravy or I protest the entire meal.

I like all kinds of cranberry sauce, but I make a gelatin one with raw cranberries and pecans.....made with apple juice, it's really scrumptious. I should make some to take to our friends, this Thanksgiving.

Well, time for me to head over to the Beauty Shop.....going to have my hair trimmed.....BBL!

We're having a Mexican turkey :cool-45:

What's a Mexican Turkey? A turkey with a sombrero?

W9e5srRYLB-4.png

Forum List

Back