Cheers!

There you go, Gracie. :) Until I figure how to get the Mai out of the Mai Tai, enjoy. :)

300px-Mai_Tai.jpg

Last edited:
We have some nice soft music for you, too. Take your time and relax and enjoy. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC04Dvg5BQ&feature=player_detailpage]Classy Jazz - YouTube[/ame]

Good morning, Stats. A busload of people has just been dropped off at your door. :)

6fqell.jpg

I have to leave....be back later, but want to leave my cat with you all.....

cat_drinking_beer-129501.jpg

Dang it, Pacer.....did you let my cat get drunk? I asked for someone to watch my cat, and this is the way I found him....

drunk-cat.jpg

dang it, pacer.....did you let my cat get drunk? I asked for someone to watch my cat, and this is the way i found him....

drunk-cat.jpg
lol I am so sorry, Mertex. I don't know how he got into the beer. lol

Last edited:
dang it, pacer.....did you let my cat get drunk? I asked for someone to watch my cat, and this is the way i found him....

drunk-cat.jpg
lol I am so sorry, Mertex. I don't know how he got into the beer. lol

I know how....this is what was going on....which one is you?

e8ca8_bartop-dancing.jpg
Neither one. lol I took the cat to the vet down the street. She said he's going to be fine. He just needs to sleep it off.

1zpjy47.jpg

Hmmmm, just got home from work, noticing a trend:

profilepic22590_172.gif

Just for starters.

So, being the numbers dude that I am, I started to do some digging, wanting to keep abreast of the subject, and my initial research brought up this:

statisticaltits_zps95ab4f8f.png

And to my astonishment, I now know what a really, really georgeous tit looks like!! Behold:

bluetit.jpg

That, my friends, is a tit.

Ladies, yer doing it all wrong.

:rofl:

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION], dear brother, I thought I would help you to keep abreast of this issue as well. Dear brother [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION], likewise. And dear brother [MENTION=20450]MarcATL[/MENTION], this might be helpful information. And dear brother [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION], are the tits that pretty where you live? As blue, or maybe somewhat lighter in color. And dear brother [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION], I wonder if there are bigger tits than this specimen? What you think? And dear brother [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION], we may need to collect more valuable tit data. Can you help? You know, everything: how fast they fly, how hard or soft they are, how big they get, whether the let you pet them or not, how much they eat.... :)

And I now wonder if flying tits are like a work of graciousness and art in the sky....

Ahhh, tits in the sky. That is just a little piece of heaven on earth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back