Cheers!

Now I gotta go read Animal Messengers again and see what Hawk is PERSONALLY telling me this fine windy day. BRB.

Well back to school, I was surprised at all the slackers that didn't show up today :lol:
Probably out celebrating St. Paddy's day. :)

I would guess so.

A girl in one of my classes texted me late last night saying she was stuck in Texas and still didn't upload her contribution to our group project.

But I didn't either so....I will just blame it on the green day:lol:

Had to run to the store..just got back. Went outside. Hawk is still right there. Took hubby out to see it and it just sat there looking at us. :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I am digging that Pacer is here and taking Norms place cuz he is doing a damn fine job of keeping this place interesting. I know I need to be here more often...so I will make more of an effort to come in, sit awhile, chat. :)

You also have to drink......you are more fun when you're drunk.....remember opening night?
You were a hoot.....so what are you having?

For starters, here's something I think you'd like....it's called a "Peach Bellini" - they are delish.....:)

Australian-Peach-Bellini.jpg

Well, neither the hubs nor I have any Irish blood that we know off......so we're not going out to celebrate, but, it's good enough reason to have us a nice little party (just us two) with wine...or maybe I'll have a Pina Colada and he'll have a beer.......

To those that have Irish Blood....

st-patricks-day1.jpg

I love this kid! So damn smart and only 3 years old. LOVE it when he says "Listen to me, honey" when arguing with his mom for a cupcake. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFYsJYPye94]My 3 year old must argue and debate everything! - YouTube[/ame]

You're very welcome, Mertex. Enjoy. :) I put on some nice soft music for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back