Cheers!

Good morning all!!!!

bar-room-brawl1.jpg

Back from the land of gavels and robes!!!

Nice to be with the civilized folk here at USMB again!!!!

Looks like another USMB friendly squabble......:lol::lol:

Tastes like chicken! :razz:

Oh, that reminds me......

A supermarket had a sale on boneless chicken breasts, and a woman I know intended to stock up. At the store, however, she was disappointed to find only a few skimpy prepackaged portions of the poultry, so she complained to the butcher. "don't worry, ya ," he said. "I'll pack some more trays and have them ready for you by the time you finish shopping." Several aisles later, my friend heard the butcher's voice boom over the public-address system: "Will the lady who wanted bigger breasts please meet me at the back of the store."

Wow what a party last night in here. I'm not drinking like that ever again.........what time are we all partying tonite? :)

I thought this place was open 24/7?

Come over when you feel like partying......
mhYlfw6.jpg

I'm sure there will be someone here to party with you......:)

So, your humble Sir Statalicious is thinking of a rockin bar schedule for Cheers! and is thinking of the following:

Mondays - Happy Hour from 4-6, waitresses in tight T-shirts as of 8 pm.

Tuesdays - Darts and Billiards night.

Wednesdays - Ladies Night out. waiters only, buff, topless and packin'!

Thursdays - 1st Thursday of every month: vodka-jello night plus hot babe mud-wrestling. 2nd Thursday of every month: wet T-Shirt contest (women only). 3rd Thursday of every month: men's one handed push-up contests. Winner gets a free lap dance. Fourth Thursday of every month: bowling discount (everyone who goes bowling first gets half off on all drinks. BTW, I own the bowling alley, as well :D).

Fridays - hot pick-up night. Karaoke night.

Saturdays - Chippendales (for the ladies) / Cheerleaders (for the dudes)

Sundays - chill out evening.

The Dartboard will be installed on Tuesday. A sports area will be installed as well.

What say our Cheers patrons??? Should we start a tradition, here?

:D
Aye, aye.......

I would like to request Stat to record his singing a song. We ain't in Italy but would like to hear you belt out a tune, dude.

Meanwhile....I got stuffs to do today so I will be in and out. It was fun last night. From what I can remember of it. ;)

How the hell are you going to be able to do anything after all that drinking you did last night.....you don't fool anybody missy....you need to get some rest, and oh by the way, comb your hair, too.

CheersLogo.gif

This is a bar/tavern for the Lounge.

Y'all know the rules: we hang our political coats at the door, drink, hang out, josh each other some, make each other laugh, chill out, the whole nine yards. Whoever is here can feel free to serve drinks for the others. Lapdances? Well, let's talk about that stuff some other time!! :lol:

EVERYONE is welcome here, and by that, I mean EVERYONE. Even if some people absolutely can't stand each other (or me) from somewhere else, ALL are welcome here. I've also very specifically invited people to Cheers who especially do not get along with me well. Here, during your time at Cheers, none of that matters, not one little bit, as long as we all behave like adults.

That brings me to the next point: this is pretty much a self-moderating thread, like the CSII and the Swing.

Bar.jpg

As y'all know, I'm 6 hours ahead of the East Coast, so for some of the time, I won't be on when there's heavy traffic. Just have fun!
First time here. Great looking bar! :)

Yeah, that was the way it looked before a handful of USMB ruffians came in and tore the place up......some bad things happened last night....the owner was away, at some park, sure glad I wasn't here....:)

This is the way it was found this morning.....

lazio.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, that was the way it looked before a handful of USMB ruffians came in and tore the place up......some bad things happened last night....the owner was away, at some park, sure glad I wasn't here....:)

lazio.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, I think I was the only one not drinking, I watched them fall one by one. Not a pretty sight, I tell ya...

So, your humble Sir Statalicious is thinking of a rockin bar schedule for Cheers! and is thinking of the following:

Thursdays - 1st Thursday of every month: vodka-jello night plus hot babe mud-wrestling. 2nd Thursday of every month: wet T-Shirt contest (women only). 3rd Thursday of every month: men's one handed push-up contests. Winner gets a free lap dance. Fourth Thursday of every month: bowling discount (everyone who goes bowling first gets half off on all drinks. BTW, I own the bowling alley, as well :D).

The Dartboard will be installed on Tuesday. A sports area will be installed as well.

Bowling is awesome.

I have tried again and again, but I could never pin it down...:(

It's all in the hand/finger technique. :D

Aye, aye.......

Ok, that's 1 vote for "start a tradition".

Got it.

CheersLogo.gif

This is a bar/tavern for the Lounge.

Y'all know the rules: we hang our political coats at the door, drink, hang out, josh each other some, make each other laugh, chill out, the whole nine yards. Whoever is here can feel free to serve drinks for the others. Lapdances? Well, let's talk about that stuff some other time!! :lol:

EVERYONE is welcome here, and by that, I mean EVERYONE. Even if some people absolutely can't stand each other (or me) from somewhere else, ALL are welcome here. I've also very specifically invited people to Cheers who especially do not get along with me well. Here, during your time at Cheers, none of that matters, not one little bit, as long as we all behave like adults.

That brings me to the next point: this is pretty much a self-moderating thread, like the CSII and the Swing.

Bar.jpg

As y'all know, I'm 6 hours ahead of the East Coast, so for some of the time, I won't be on when there's heavy traffic. Just have fun!

Yo, @Pacer, glad yer here!!!

Now, the pool tables are down on the right.

The lap dance rooms are down on the left.

Big, big, big moshpit.

First drink is on the house.

Take your pic from one of these galactic drinks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrQsOgyV6LI]Star Trek & Booze - YouTube[/ame]

Yo, @pacer, glad yer here!!!

Big, big, big moshpit.

I'll have a bud light on the rocks. lol Thanks for the welcome. :)

lazio.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Now, that's my kind of bar!!! Woot-woot!!!

Yo, @Pacer, glad yer here!!!

Big, big, big moshpit.

I'll have a bud light on the rocks. lol Thanks for the welcome. :)

Zu Befehl, mein Herr:

IMG_0495.jpg

Die erste Runde geht auf's Haus... :)

Forum List

Back