Cheers!

Here is a quick lesson on polishing up your German in Cheers (the European Horde may just arrive any day, now...)

First, the american "R" is like "uh" if it is intersylllabic. So, "German" is like "Djuhmahn"!!!

Now, forget the voiced "th" as in "then", it doesn't exist in Djuhmahn. So, "those" would be "zose".

Those Germans.
Zose Djhumahns!!!

"W" as in "William" does not exist. It sounds like a "V" as in "Venus".

So, will is "vill".

Now, if you ever want an extra drink from me and are male, then "bitte" will suffice.

I you are female, you need to bat those eyeslashes (Augenwimpern) as well....

Ai hope zhat zhis lesson in Djuhmahn vill help yuu to luhn to spiik gut wiz zhe Bahtendah!!!

:)

Und finally, a song in Djuhmahn, for two special friends of mine in USMB. They know who they are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtuW08ZIgvg]Söhne Mannheims - Und wenn ein Lied [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

(Mood music for tonight, music for brotherhood, music to toast friendship with)

Last edited:
A Sunday Evening Toast to friendship. Hear, hear!! Prost!

6883125_f520.jpg

Yo, @Pacer, glad yer here!!!

Now, the pool tables are down on the right.

The lap dance rooms are down on the left.

Big, big, big moshpit.

First drink is on the house.

Take your pic from one of these galactic drinks:
I'll have a bud light on the rocks. lol Thanks for the welcome. :)

Zu Befehl, mein Herr:

IMG_0495.jpg

Die erste Runde geht auf's Haus... :)
Ich danke Ihnen, Statistiken. Ich schätze das wirklich sehr. :)

Here is a quick lesson on polishing up your German in Cheers (the European Horde may just arrive any day, now...)

First, the american "R" is like "uh" if it is intersylllabic. So, "German" is like "Djuhmahn"!!!

Now, forget the voiced "th" as in "then", it doesn't exist in Djuhmahn. So, "those" would be "zose".

Those Germans.
Zose Djhumahns!!!

So, will is "vill".

Now, if you ever want an extra drink from me and are male, then "bitte" will suffice.

Ai hope zhat zhis lesson in Djuhmahn vill help yuu to luhn to spiik gut wiz zhe Bahtendah!!!

Und finally, a song in Djuhmahn, for two special friends of mine in USMB. They know who they are.

Söhne Mannheims - Und wenn ein Lied [Official Video] - YouTube

I already tole you.....Ich sprechenze Deutch nicht goot.......

Ich kann zählen in Deutsch aber ich weiß nicht, wie Deutsch zu sprechen. Ich habe den Übersetzer im Internet.

So, sweet people, where I live, a major bridge connecting the West side of the City from the East side is being closed as of tomorrow, which means traffic hell of Los Angeles proportions for the next three weeks. Happy, happy, joy, joy. This means in turn that my little princess must get up one hour earlier in order for us to take a major detour just to get over the Rhine River. Getting her up at 05:30 is going to be just really fun.... so, I am signing off for now and leaving the bar in the capable hands of all the good people of USMB. Keep her polished, keep the floors clean, tip the lapdancers, hit on some pretty wimmenz, play great tunes (Jukebox will be installed this week, but [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] may stop by to play some Lute music!!!), dance, be merry and I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow. As of tomorrow night, I can stay up later :) :)

organic-disco-sustainable-dance-floor-04.jpg

Those Germans.
Zose Djhumahns!!!

So, will is "vill".

Söhne Mannheims - Und wenn ein Lied [Official Video] - YouTube

I already tole you.....Ich sprechenze Deutch nicht goot.......

Baaht U Uhh verii beautifulzz!!!

Ich danke Ihnen, Statistiken. Ich werde dafür sorgen, dass ich die Fußböden besenrein heute abend. lol.

It was awesome. I think. :lol:

I'll vouch for 'awesome'. :wink_2:

A little soft.... but awesome none the less. :thup:

What was soft? Samsons feet you were fondling or my bodacious hiney?

That WAS Samson's feet on your bodacious hiney!! :laugh:

What I'm vouching for was sacked in lace. At least 'till the tequila showed up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ]Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back