Cheers!

Ah. No. Store bought. But good stuff.

Danny Trejo is awesome. I saw this movie once before but look forward to seeing it again.

Well then the Shea would just be wasted on me.

I'll take the lotion, but could REALLY would much prefer it on my feet.

Yep, a nice foot rub would be just great

others_the_feet.JPG

I was about to ask for a Margarita... but after I saw those hideous hairy feet... I only want to puke :mad: yuck totally disgusting.

Don't hate...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2M8BbTfZTA]The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - YouTube[/ame]
Hobbits are Monkeys too!

Ah. No. Store bought. But good stuff.

Danny Trejo is awesome. I saw this movie once before but look forward to seeing it again.

others_the_feet.JPG

I was about to ask for a Margarita... but after I saw those hideous hairy feet... I only want to puke :mad: yuck totally disgusting.

:mad::mad::mad:

I suppose its a good thing they don't show up in my Avatar.

:(

others_the_feet.JPG

:rofl:

others_the_feet.JPG

Is that an octopus I see squirming out between your toes?

So, your humble Sir Statalicious is thinking of a rockin bar schedule for Cheers! and is thinking of the following:

Mondays - Happy Hour from 4-6, waitresses in tight T-shirts as of 8 pm.

Tuesdays - Darts and Billiards night.

Wednesdays - Ladies Night out. waiters only, buff, topless and packin'!

Thursdays - 1st Thursday of every month: vodka-jello night plus hot babe mud-wrestling. 2nd Thursday of every month: wet T-Shirt contest (women only). 3rd Thursday of every month: men's one handed push-up contests. Winner gets a free lap dance. Fourth Thursday of every month: bowling discount (everyone who goes bowling first gets half off on all drinks. BTW, I own the bowling alley, as well :D).

Fridays - hot pick-up night. Karaoke night.

Saturdays - Chippendales (for the ladies) / Cheerleaders (for the dudes)

Sundays - chill out evening.

The Dartboard will be installed on Tuesday. A sports area will be installed as well.

What say our Cheers patrons??? Should we start a tradition, here?

:D

So, your humble Sir Statalicious is thinking of a rockin bar schedule for Cheers! and is thinking of the following:

Thursdays - 1st Thursday of every month: vodka-jello night plus hot babe mud-wrestling. 2nd Thursday of every month: wet T-Shirt contest (women only). 3rd Thursday of every month: men's one handed push-up contests. Winner gets a free lap dance. Fourth Thursday of every month: bowling discount (everyone who goes bowling first gets half off on all drinks. BTW, I own the bowling alley, as well :D).

The Dartboard will be installed on Tuesday. A sports area will be installed as well.

Bowling is awesome.

Yo, I hope y'all have a ball tonight! And drink alot, but no TWD, y'hear?!?!?

But here it's just after midnight and my little 7 year old wore me out with things like bike riding without end and street chalk painting and chiseling out dinosaur bones from stone slabs and jump-rope and "let's play horsie on Papa's back" and cool stuff like that...

....and so I wish y'all a great night. Just wipe down the bar now and then, ok?

Ciao! See youz tomorrow!!!

:muahaha:

Bowling is awesome.

I have tried again and again, but I could never pin it down...:(

Bowling is awesome.

I have tried again and again, but I could never pin it down...:(

:lol: I tried candle pins when I went to Boston once. That was different.

Ok..just for funzies to see what I could except..what if I asked for a shot of a brandy, a cognac, a sherry and a whiskey. That is 4 shots. Woudl that make me drunk??

Drunk? or willing? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

As in, willing to sweep the floor???

:lol:

I hope she swept it before she slept on it last night! :eek:

I didn't sleep on it. Samson did. I was sleeping on top of Samson. :lol:
His feet look gross but they are very warm.;)

I would like to request Stat to record his singing a song. We ain't in Italy but would like to hear you belt out a tune, dude.

Meanwhile....I got stuffs to do today so I will be in and out. It was fun last night. From what I can remember of it. ;)

Forum List

Back