Cheers!

Ah. No. Store bought. But good stuff.

Danny Trejo is awesome. I saw this movie once before but look forward to seeing it again.

Well then the Shea would just be wasted on me.

I'll take the lotion, but could REALLY would much prefer it on my feet.

Yep, a nice foot rub would be just great

others_the_feet.JPG

Um. I think I will just admire your pic. Maybe rub a little lotion on my monitor over your avie. I'm not much of a foot person. :lol:

Danny Trejo is awesome. I saw this movie once before but look forward to seeing it again.

others_the_feet.JPG

I was about to ask for a Margarita... but after I saw those hideous hairy feet... I only want to puke :mad: yuck totally disgusting.

I was about to ask for a Margarita... but after I saw those hideous hairy feet... I only want to puke :mad: yuck totally disgusting.

You must like them, you reposted them yet agan.

stop it Sarah.... the ugliness is agonizing....I just wanted to make a point...it lacerates the eye....totally loathsome.:eek:

stop it Sarah.... the ugliness is agonizing....I just wanted to make a point...it lacerates the eye....totally loathsome.:eek:

:lol: We all know that, that's why we don't repost his shit.

Hey....where's everybody.....I just came in, the place was hopping, and now it has quieted down....did everybody get drunk?

I'll have a Margarita on ice, salt on the rim and a slice of lime.....thank you.....whoever is serving...

I have a joke to share...

A man walks into a store to buy a Barbie doll for his daughter. "How much is that Barbie in the window?", he asks the shop assistant. In a manner she responds, "Which Barbie? We have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $395.00." The guy asks, "Why is Divorced Barbie different from all the others?" "That's obvious," the assistant states, "Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture..."

I ran into this cutie and I asked him to come over to Cheers......

James-Franco-Drinking-Game.jpg

I'm watching Machete. I asked Danny and Michelle to swing by. They will probably wanna sit with DeNiro and Pesci. :lol:

machete-kills-movie-wallpaper-18.jpg

Peaceful night again. Mocking bird still in the area looking for a mate. Closer than the other night. Beautiful sliver of moon, clouds around it. Wish I had a decent camera that would take what I see while out there. Kinda cold but not too bad. About 50 degrees.

Kinda in a mellow mood tonight. Watching elephant vids on youtube, and just hanging out for a bit more then off to bed. Tomorrow, hubby and sil heads to swap meet. Hope he finds a baggie of junky jewelry and winds up finding some gold. Yard sale did ok today but nothing to brag about. SIL nickel and dimed them so only made about 30 bucks. That kinda sucked. But it's better than nothing.

Doc appt on Monday...then on thursday, off to eye doc for annual exam. Hoping to go to the nursery to water plants on Tuesday. If she doesn't call me, i will be calling her monday to see if everything is dried out and she needs me. I hope so. Could use the extra dough.

I also found a few river rocks I might try my hand at painting. Got a hankering to do some miniature koi fish on them and see if I can sell them at next weeks swap meet.

And..that's the end of my looney toon tune for now, lol.

Cheers all!
Thanks for the invite, Stat.
looks like I missed everybody.

Looks like someone needs to clean this place up, haha! Dang did I miss a good time! Well, got family coming today, but will try to drop by later.
Now, don't go having too much fun without me. ♥

Don't tell this guy to put his cig out. I'll be standing behind him with my own cig..just in case ya do!

0.jpg

At least 3 people are smoking...so it must be the official smoking zone of the bar! Stat must have had that installed just for the smokers!

Yes, I did. I use the smokers as human torches for the next Karneval parade!!!

:D

Forum List

Back