🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton: Gun control opportunity on Supreme Court with Scalia gone

That's going to make an AWESOME commercial for Hillary as anti-Second Amendment gun grabber

Hillary will not be getting the NRA vote anyway

Let her campaign with Gabby Giffords and the Sandy Hook parents

Trump should appear with Chris Stevens family.

Deal

I would encourage him to do that

Exploiting the dead from Benghazi did not help Romney

Clinton ran in 2012?

Who knew!!!

So what your saying is, Vote Hillary to END CIVIL RIGHTS NOW!

My answer, fuck you.

Go ahead and shit on the Constitution and civil rights, my answer is FUCK YOU, I will not comply. You have taken the last of my freedom, you will get no more. You may kill me, but you will not take even the slightest bit of freedom, I will not comply with you thugs and tyrants.

Conservative views on the Constitution ends with the second amendment

The SCOTUS has had a conservative majority for 40 years. The world has changed and you will now have to survive under a liberal court

Liberals managed to do it for 40 years, you can suck it up and deal with it
The Supreme Court can't touch the 2nd Amendment. Suck it up and deal with it.

They can't touch any amendment....but they can interpret them

They won't touch Heller. And congress is owned by the NRA. What a less RW Court could, and probably would, do is approve STATE laws from more liberal states that limit ownership or carry or capacity. But no one is going to take away your right to have guns in the home or at play.

I doubt if they would touch Heller and in spite of NRA fear mongering, a liberal court will not take away your guns

I would expect more in the way of background checks and the ability to ban certain weapons and magazines
Well, yeah. Heller approved of back ground checks, and said not all weapons are covered by the 2nd.

That's going to make an AWESOME commercial for Hillary as anti-Second Amendment gun grabber

Deal

Clinton ran in 2012?

Who knew!!!

Obama did

Benghazi was under his watch and Clinton reported to him. Attempts by Republicans to use the Benghazi card against Obama in 2012 failed miserably....the public was not interested

They will be even less interested in 2016

Normally one does not involve an official's family in political issues... unless the family member involves herself. As Chelsea is doing here.

Chelsea is saying that, now that Antonin Scalia is dead, Democrats have a chance to legislate more restrictions on law-abiding people owning and carrying guns; with less chance that the Supreme Court will rule them unconstitutional.

It's the same attitude one hears from bank robbers when they learn that the bank guard is gone.

This has been tried literally hundreds of times. And there is no evidence that restricting law-abiding citizens has any effect on criminals assaulting, hurting, and murdering people with a gun.

The only effect seems to be the disarming of the law-abiding, particularly in the Democrats' "gun free" zones, thus making them easier targets for the criminals.

I feel sorry for Chelsea being brought up by leftist extremists. She's falling for the same tripe the rest of them do.

-----------------------------------------------

Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone

Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone

by Jack Heretik
April 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

Clinton then touted her mother’s record on gun control issues and knowledge that the Supreme Court has an effect on whether many gun control laws stand.

“So if you listen to Moms Demand Action and the Brady Campaign and the major efforts pushing for smart, sensible and enforceable gun control across our country, disclosure, have endorsed my mom, they say they believe the next time the Court rules on gun control, it will make a definitive ruling,” Clinton said.

Prima Facie evidence that the fascists intend to pack the court with impostors who oppose the Constitution (1787).

The SCOTUS has had a conservative majority for 40 years.
You can tell when a leftist fanatic has lost the debate. They start telling flat lies like that one. :rolleyes-41:

It is a fact

Just because they do not vote 100% the way rightwing nutjobs want them to does not negate that we have a Conservative court
I dunno about 40 years. Blackmun was appointed by Nixon, and authored Roe. Powell (Nixon) and Stevens (Ford) were more or less moderates. Souter (HW) was ... odd.

For the ten years or so of W's appointments and up through Scalia's passing, the majority was male, conservative catholics, who voted that way. It's the rightest court since FDR. Probably the worst the second amendment could possibly do, is have a liberal court do to it what the catholic court's done to Roe - we are one case away from regulating legal abortion out of Texas and Mississippi, unless you have private health insurance and ob-gyn willing to do the procedure in his office and code it as something routine, which would probably be legal for insurance.

Deal

That's back when people believed all the lies about Benghazi.

Seven Congressional investigations have found no wrongdoing

Seven separate investigations? Link?

So what your saying is, Vote Hillary to END CIVIL RIGHTS NOW!

My answer, fuck you.

Go ahead and shit on the Constitution and civil rights, my answer is FUCK YOU, I will not comply. You have taken the last of my freedom, you will get no more. You may kill me, but you will not take even the slightest bit of freedom, I will not comply with you thugs and tyrants.

Conservative views on the Constitution ends with the second amendment

The SCOTUS has had a conservative majority for 40 years. The world has changed and you will now have to survive under a liberal court

Liberals managed to do it for 40 years, you can suck it up and deal with it
The Supreme Court can't touch the 2nd Amendment. Suck it up and deal with it.

They can't touch any amendment....but they can interpret them

They won't touch Heller. And congress is owned by the NRA. What a less RW Court could, and probably would, do is approve STATE laws from more liberal states that limit ownership or carry or capacity. But no one is going to take away your right to have guns in the home or at play.

I doubt if they would touch Heller and in spite of NRA fear mongering, a liberal court will not take away your guns

I would expect more in the way of background checks and the ability to ban certain weapons and magazines

The Libbos motherfuckers can't to7ch my guns. Live with it.

Good on ya Chelsea. If Hillary makes it, here's hoping she appoints somebody with a modem of common sense.

Deal

That's back when people believed all the lies about Benghazi.

Seven Congressional investigations have found no wrongdoing

Seven separate investigations? Link?

Clinton: 7 Benghazi probes so far

Chelsea is saying that, now that Antonin Scalia is dead, Democrats have a chance to legislate more restrictions on law-abiding people owning and carrying guns; with less chance that the Supreme Court will rule them unconstitutional.

It's the same attitude one hears from bank robbers when they learn that the bank guard is gone.

This has been tried literally hundreds of times. And there is no evidence that restricting law-abiding citizens has any effect on criminals assaulting, hurting, and murdering people with a gun.

The only effect seems to be the disarming of the law-abiding, particularly in the Democrats' "gun free" zones, thus making them easier targets for the criminals.

No outrage or investigation how leftist puke got poision into judge like they did to Britebart. all quiet now. Illegal will stuff the vote in TX 2016. Overwhelm the citizens, Almost blue soon.

Courts swing both ways

Learn to live with it

Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

Congress' legislative powers are enumerated in Art I, section 8. Nowhere in this list is any power to enact gun control legislation.

Chelsea Clinton doesn't know what she's talking about.

Congress' legislative powers are enumerated in Art I, section 8. Nowhere in this list is any power to enact gun control legislation.

Or thousands of other legislations

Of course they can. Once they've repealed the archaic 2nd...
That aside the USSC is the official interpreter of the constitution...

Now you're catching on. Congress' legislative powers are quite limited. Thousands of federal laws have been enacted that are not in pursuance to the legitimate legislative powers of congress.

Now you're catching on. Congress' legislative powers are quite limited. Thousands of federal laws have been enacted that are not in pursuance to the legitimate legislative powers of congress.

Congress has broad powers to provide for the General Welfare of We the People

Forum List

Back