Chelsea Clinton reaps $9 million from corporate board position

And her mother during the 2016 campaign had the gall to criticize other people for "white privilege"!

$9 million is Middle Class ... these are the people we're trying to tax out of existence ...

I was hoping this was going to be a story about a crime being committed...

Instead its a post about a Trumper being triggered by how much a corporate board member is paid.....

I hope this means you are finally on Team Bernie now

The OP wasn't outraged when Trump screwed charities and was barred for life from having another charitable foundation, but is outraged over go old fashion capitalism. Go figure.

The OP wasn't outraged when Trump screwed charities and was barred for life from having another charitable foundation, but is outraged over go old fashion capitalism. Go figure.
That's old fashioned corruption and cronyism, not capitalism. It's the same sort of well connected you suck me and I'll suck you deal that Hunter Biden got from Burisma.

Instead its a post about a Trumper being triggered by how much a corporate board member is paid.....

Your hypocrisy is hysterical.

Lol what logic? Bernie policies only allow the rich to stay rich.. how can a poor ordinary person compete with the over regulation bernie will create?

Lol what logic? Bernie policies only allow the rich to stay rich.. how can a poor ordinary person compete with the over regulation bernie will create?
So when yall were saying Bernie hates the rich and wants to make everyone poor -- yall were just bullshitting??

I've noticed, you trumpers really bullshit a lot....

Is this self projection or something??

You guys act like Chelsea got a country to loan her 600 million dollars or something just because her Daddy is president....

Jared Kushner's company secured a $600 Million loan amid a White House probe into his business

Is this self projection or something??

You guys act like Chelsea got a country to loan her 600 million dollars or something just because her Daddy is president....

Jared Kushner's company secured a $600 Million loan amid a White House probe into his business
Oh wow, a real estate developer got a real estate loan. What is happening to this nation!!!!

Remember when Stalinist democrats went apeshit when fashion designers gave dresses to Nancy Reagan?

Forum List

Back