Chelsea Has A Daughter

Mmm...yeah...I probably would care more about this statement if the left didn't spend years being total douche bags about a certain downs baby.

If you are referring to the Palin baby, then please name a lefty, because over the last 6+ years, ever since becoming aware of Sarah Palin, as far as Trig is concerned, I have only had praise for Mrs. Palin and her family, for you see, I had a down's cousin and I know what it is like.

So, please, Gin, feel free to start naming names. I am all ears.
Go check out the archives ... It's all there in black and white. Love it when the left gets all forgetful of their past bad behavior while lecturing the masses on manners. Funny shit.

I came on in November, 2013. What lefties before my time did here in USMB is their business, not mine. I am responsible for what I as an individual do. Actually, that is a trait that Righties try to claim for themselves, and they generally fail miserably at it.

But if you care to point me to a particularly enlightening thread here in USMB where you feel that Trig Palin, who I am sure is a truly sweet little kid, was maligned, just throw me a link, I will read it. And if I think it is worth excoriating, I will excoriate it.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to heap scorn on Sarah Palin the failed politician and conniving media manipulator. But her family is off limits in terms of criticism of Sarah Palin herself, especially a little child as wonderful as I am sure that Trig is.
Right...because it's not like the internet was flooded with this shit. Please spare me your fake ignorance of the issue. LMAO.

Oh, I am very aware of the issue, but you have still not named a single Leftie from here in USMB and you have also not named even one single Leftie with any name recognition in the political field who may have trashed Sarah over Trig, or Trig alone.

So, please, before you have a conniption fit, name some names. I am still waiting.
Not my job to jump trough hoops searching for archived posts you allegedly missed. I don't need to "name names" especially since you now admit it happened. So is that the goal post you are now setting for left wing bad behavior? " name recognition in the political field". Funny.

Thank you for the link. I will comment in full later.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Let's just review a few quotes while we wait for Stat's Midol to take effect:

Salon's Cintra Wilson manages:

Sarah Palin is a bit comical, like one of those cutthroat Texas cheerleader stage moms. What her Down syndrome baby and pregnant teenage daughter unequivocally prove, however, is that her most beloved child is the antiabortion platform that ensures her own political ambitions with the conservative right.
Andrew Sullivan of The Atlantic:

And then, because [John McCain] could see he was going to lose, ten days ago, he threw caution to the wind and with no vetting whatsoever, picked a woman who, by her decision to endure her own eight-month pregnancy of a Down Syndrome child in public, that he was going to reignite the culture war as a last stand against Obama
Carol Fowler sharply attacked Sarah Palin, saying

John McCain had chosen a running mate 'whose primary qualification seems to be that she hasn't had an abortion,' " Politico reports. Fowler later apologized "to anyone who finds my comment offensive."

If you are referring to the Palin baby, then please name a lefty, because over the last 6+ years, ever since becoming aware of Sarah Palin, as far as Trig is concerned, I have only had praise for Mrs. Palin and her family, for you see, I had a down's cousin and I know what it is like.

Go check out the archives ... It's all there in black and white. Love it when the left gets all forgetful of their past bad behavior while lecturing the masses on manners. Funny shit.

I came on in November, 2013. What lefties before my time did here in USMB is their business, not mine. I am responsible for what I as an individual do. Actually, that is a trait that Righties try to claim for themselves, and they generally fail miserably at it.

But if you care to point me to a particularly enlightening thread here in USMB where you feel that Trig Palin, who I am sure is a truly sweet little kid, was maligned, just throw me a link, I will read it. And if I think it is worth excoriating, I will excoriate it.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to heap scorn on Sarah Palin the failed politician and conniving media manipulator. But her family is off limits in terms of criticism of Sarah Palin herself, especially a little child as wonderful as I am sure that Trig is.
Right...because it's not like the internet was flooded with this shit. Please spare me your fake ignorance of the issue. LMAO.

Oh, I am very aware of the issue, but you have still not named a single Leftie from here in USMB and you have also not named even one single Leftie with any name recognition in the political field who may have trashed Sarah over Trig, or Trig alone.

So, please, before you have a conniption fit, name some names. I am still waiting.
Not my job to jump trough hoops searching for archived posts you allegedly missed. I don't need to "name names" especially since you now admit it happened. So is that the goal post you are now setting for left wing bad behavior? " name recognition in the political field". Funny.

That's interesting. I take away two points from this conversation:

1. As a liberal (or someone who looks like such at first glance), I can be held responsible for the mean comments that every other liberal (or someone who is decided to be such at first glance), and therefore, that meanness will be returned to me.

2. You seek to emulate those you despise. ("I hate liberals, and they act like this, so I will act like this, too!")

Now that Sarah has said that she and her followers wear our scorn with pride, I feel free to give her even more to be proud of! Let's start with Bristol being paid $262,500 to promote abstinence among teens!

Bristol Palin is paid 262 500 for abstinence campaign Ministry of Gossip Los Angeles Times

She was able to command this sum, having become famous for having gotten pregnant before she was married.
(It wasn't her fault, really. She admits that she was drunk at the time that she lost her virginity)

But, wait! Now, we learn that Sarah had ANOTHER grandchild conceived before marriage. This one belongs to Track!

Sarah Palin Has Another Out-Of-Wedlock Grandchild On The Way YourTango

How's that abstinence thingy workin' for ya, Sarah?

Last edited:

1. As a liberal (or someone who looks like such at first glance), I can be held responsible for the mean comments that every other liberal (or someone who is decided to be such at first glance), and therefore, that meanness will be returned to me.

2. You seek to emulate those you despise. ("I hate liberals, and they act like this, so I will act like this, too!")
I took away what I always do when liberals lecture on manners . Everyone else has to tow the line while they set themselves bench marks with lots of leeway.

If the threads were here two years before my time, of course I have missed them.

Pay attention.

If the threads were here two years before my time, of course I have missed them.

Pay attention.

So educate yourself on board history instead of playing dumb.

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

If there is a thread you think I should see, well then, belly up to the bar and cough up a link.

It's really that simple.

You want to litigate stuff that happened here long before my time, about a person (or rather, two persons) completely unrelated to this thread other than the emotionally immature tack that RWNJs wanna take because they feel slighted over former AK Gov. Sarah Palin and so they think that cheap pot shots at Chelsea Clinton and the Clintons in general is somehow ok.

Wow. How low the Right has sunk.

But as I already wrote twice, if there is a thread that is REALLY REALLY REALLY sticking in your bonnet, cough it up and I will look at it. But I am not here to serve your whims nor am I the librarian here.

1. Only insofar as any given liberal has not spoken out against abusive comments about children and/or declines to reprimand those of the same ilk who lash out.

2. It's called "what goes around comes around". Nice didn't work. Gentle reminders didn't work. So the occasional serving of the dish they so loved to serve to others graces their food dishes.

Enjoy!

1. Only insofar as any given liberal has not spoken out against abusive comments about children and/or declines to reprimand those of the same ilk who lash out.

2. It's called "what goes around comes around". Nice didn't work. Gentle reminders didn't work. So the occasional serving of the dish they so loved to serve to others graces their food dishes.

Enjoy!

No, thank you. This dish clearly isn't for me.

No, thank you. This dish clearly isn't for me.

Sorry bout dat....

You get to decline only to the extent the children and grandchildren of Governor Palin and the children of the various presidents Bush, their children and grandchildren, were permitted to decline.

Eat hearty!

Again, quite the fallacy. You emulate those you despise.

Personally, if I don't like someone, I try not to be like them.

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

If there is a thread you think I should see, well then, belly up to the bar and cough up a link.

It's really that simple.

You want to litigate stuff that happened here long before my time, about a person (or rather, two persons) completely unrelated to this thread other than the emotionally immature tack that RWNJs wanna take because they feel slighted over former AK Gov. Sarah Palin and so they think that cheap pot shots at Chelsea Clinton and the Clintons in general is somehow ok.

But as I already wrote twice, if there is a thread that is REALLY REALLY REALLY sticking in your bonnet, cough it up and I will look at it. But I am not here to serve your whims nor am I the librarian here.

So you are just going to throw a tantrum ?So be it.

I am not " the right" which I take it mean anyone that hold a different view than you... But whatever. You and your side are no different

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

It's really that simple.

Mmm hmmm clearly not as mature as the " If I didn't hear it or see it it didn't happen LALALA " tantrum you are throwing while setting the bar at ...and it must be from a "politically recognizable figure" . Sure.

Chelsea's daughter, Hillary's grand daughter, is entitled to every bit of respect the liberal extreme has shown to Governor Palin's daughters and grandchildren.

Every bit as much and not one iota more.

See how that works?

Here's what they did to Palins baby. Photoshopped someone's face onto it

that is the site that went all out on this "palin family brawl"

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

It's really that simple.

I am not " the right" which I take it mean anyone that hold a different view than you... But whatever. You and your side are no different

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

It's really that simple.

Mmm hmmm clearly not as mature as the " If I didn't hear it or see it it didn't happen LALALA " tantrum you are throwing while setting the bar at ...and it must be from a "politically recognizable figure" . Sure.
No tantrum. Nice try, no donut. So, you have no links to offer. .. and then you complain. . Ok. Lol. ..

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

It's really that simple.

Pay attention.

Au contraire, Madam.

It's really that simple.

No tantrum. Nice try, no donut. So, you have no links to offer. .. and then you complain. . Ok. Lol. ..

No complaining, just not moved to jump to meet your silly demands, You forget... I know what board I am on and am well aware of the hypocritical frauds that post here also. I expected exactly what I got from you. A lot of useless blather.

Forum List

Back