Chelsea Has A Daughter

It's always heartening to watch Righties make total asses out of themselves over things that aren't even political.

Sometimes it is oh, so sad when Righties show their collective ass.

giddyup little high horse lets go

[QUOTE="Statistikhengst, post: 9875003, member: 46168"
So, please, Gin, feel free to start naming names. I am all ears.

ALL ears?

When they passed out the brains you did what, step out for a beer?[/QUOTE]

Weak sauce. Is that the best the Right has to offer? Personal attacks without any justification? Hmmmm, sad.

Poor Henry. All that anger and nowhere to go. Poor Henry doesn't even have enough humanity in him to rejoice at the birth of a new human being among us. He is so engulfed in his ideology that he forgot that ideology is supposed to serve us, and not the other way around.

Sad, truly sad.

I wish all the best for that child; by which I mean I pray it is somehow separated from its mother's family at the earliest possible age before their mere presence corrupts her permanently.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Mmm...yeah...I probably would care more about this statement if the left didn't spend years being total douche bags about a certain downs baby.

If you are referring to the Palin baby, then please name a lefty, because over the last 6+ years, ever since becoming aware of Sarah Palin, as far as Trig is concerned, I have only had praise for Mrs. Palin and her family, for you see, I had a down's cousin and I know what it is like.

Go check out the archives ... It's all there in black and white. Love it when the left gets all forgetful of their past bad behavior while lecturing the masses on manners. Funny shit.

I wish all the best for that child; by which I mean I pray it is somehow separated from its mother's family at the earliest possible age before their mere presence corrupts her permanently.

Mmm...yeah...I probably would care more about this statement if the left didn't spend years being total douche bags about a certain downs baby.

If you are referring to the Palin baby, then please name a lefty, because over the last 6+ years, ever since becoming aware of Sarah Palin, as far as Trig is concerned, I have only had praise for Mrs. Palin and her family, for you see, I had a down's cousin and I know what it is like.

Go check out the archives ... It's all there in black and white. Love it when the left gets all forgetful of their past bad behavior while lecturing the masses on manners. Funny shit.

I came on in November, 2013. What lefties before my time did here in USMB is their business, not mine. I am responsible for what I as an individual do. Actually, that is a trait that Righties try to claim for themselves, and they generally fail miserably at it.

But if you care to point me to a particularly enlightening thread here in USMB where you feel that Trig Palin, who I am sure is a truly sweet little kid, was maligned, just throw me a link, I will read it. And if I think it is worth excoriating, I will excoriate it.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to heap scorn on Sarah Palin the failed politician and conniving media manipulator. But her family is off limits in terms of criticism of Sarah Palin herself, especially a little child as wonderful as I am sure that Trig is.

This child has no chance of growing up to be a decent woman in that family. She will end up being at least the third generation of Liberal, Feminist wastes of flesh and oxygen, just like her mother and grandparents on her mother's side. No child should be doomed to that fate simply because they were born into the wrong family.

This child has no chance of growing up to be a decent woman in that family. She will end up being at least the third generation of Liberal, Feminist wastes of flesh and oxygen, just like her mother and grandparents on her mother's side. No child should be doomed to that fate simply because they were born into the wrong family.

Oh, I do hope and pray that the GOP makes YOU it's PR consultant for 2016. Really, I do.

I came on in November, 2013. What lefties before my time did here in USMB is their business, not mine. I am responsible for what I as an individual do. Actually, that is a trait that Righties try to claim for themselves, and they generally fail miserably at it.

But if you care to point me to a particularly enlightening thread here in USMB where you feel that Trig Palin, who I am sure is a truly sweet little kid, was maligned, just throw me a link, I will read it. And if I think it is worth excoriating, I will excoriate it.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to heap scorn on Sarah Palin the failed politician and conniving media manipulator. But her family is off limits in terms of criticism of Sarah Palin herself, especially a little child as wonderful as I am sure that Trig is.
Right...because it's not like the internet was flooded with this shit. Please spare me your fake ignorance of the issue. LMAO.

Right...because it's not like the internet was flooded with this shit. Please spare me your fake ignorance of the issue. LMAO.

Oh, I am very aware of the issue, but you have still not named a single Leftie from here in USMB and you have also not named even one single Leftie with any name recognition in the political field who may have trashed Sarah over Trig, or Trig alone.

So, please, before you have a conniption fit, name some names. I am still waiting.

"A certain Downs Baby?"

I thought Reagan had Alzheimer's?

chelsea-clinton-baby.jpg

Caption this Photo:

Bill: "Hi there little Charlotte, don't grow up to be a White-House Intern that never cleans presidential jizz off her blue dresses!"

Chelsea's daughter, Hillary's grand daughter, is entitled to every bit of respect the liberal extreme has shown to Governor Palin's daughters and grandchildren.

Every bit as much and not one iota more.

See how that works?

How has this become a discussion about another Liberal mother - Sarah Palin rather than the Clintons?

Forum List

Back