Chelsea Has A Daughter

She's only a day old and I'll bet she already hates grandpa & grandma.
You see, these are the strange, inexplicable responses from Righties that make them seem even more batshit crazy than they are, if that is even possible. With such a stupid-assed comment, all you do is to cheapen yourself. Newsflash: not every thread has political implications. Grow up and pay attention. And you could learn from @mudwhistle - whose response on this thread was a class act. He gets it. You don't.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It's like all the hated directed at Governor Palin for giving birth and to her daughter for giving birth simply never happened.

Big whoop, many women give birth every day they don't HEADLINES with it

I agree. Women give birth every second ...what is so special about it? why is that child different? If we congratulate Chelsea lets congratulate all mothers on earth.

But getting all warm and fuzzy about Chelsea??????? I want to puke.

Congratulations all around. Nice to read good new about celebrity. Now I hope Hillary finds her true calling and stays home to knit booties for her grandchild.

She's only a day old and I'll bet she already hates grandpa & grandma.
You see, these are the strange, inexplicable responses from Righties that make them seem even more batshit crazy than they are, if that is even possible. With such a stupid-assed comment, all you do is to cheapen yourself. Newsflash: not every thread has political implications. Grow up and pay attention. And you could learn from @mudwhistle - whose response on this thread was a class act. He gets it. You don't.

It's like all the hated directed at Governor Palin for giving birth and to her daughter for giving birth simply never happened.
Bullshit. Something that many Righties are full of.

I am glad all is well with the baby, congrats to the parents and grand-parents.

I am wondering why the baby wasn't named after Sir Edmund Hillary as was Hillary's claim.

I wish all the best for that child; by which I mean I pray it is somehow separated from its mother's family at the earliest possible age before their mere presence corrupts her permanently.

I wish all the best for that child; by which I mean I pray it is somehow separated from its mother's family at the earliest possible age before their mere presence corrupts her permanently.
Sometimes it is oh, so sad when Righties show their collective ass.

chelsea-clinton-baby.jpg

Mmm...yeah...I probably would care more about this statement if the left didn't spend years being total douche bags about a certain downs baby.

Mmm...yeah...I probably would care more about this statement if the left didn't spend years being total douche bags about a certain downs baby.

If you are referring to the Palin baby, then please name a lefty, because over the last 6+ years, ever since becoming aware of Sarah Palin, as far as Trig is concerned, I have only had praise for Mrs. Palin and her family, for you see, I had a down's cousin and I know what it is like.

So, please, Gin, feel free to start naming names. I am all ears.

Eh so did thousands of other women even so good for them hope she's happy and healthy.

Forum List

Back