Cheney calls Iran deal madness....

I never liked Cheney. He is typical of an arrogant ex CEO who thinks he knows more than anyone else.

BUT, he is right on the Iran deal. This so-called deal will ensure that the Iranians get a nuclear bomb, it also releases billions of dollars that they will use for conventional weapons and to fund the terrorists who want all of us dead. Four americans remain in Iranian jails on false charges, a real deal would have them home by now.

We got nothing from this deal. You libs claim that it was this foolish deal or war. That is total bullshit.

You libs continue your false claim that Bush and Cheney lied about Iraq and WMDs, Well if they lied so did both Clintons, Kerry, Gore, the UN, the UK, the EU, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Germany, Spain, Japan, and the rest of the world. Saddam either had them or he made everyone believe that he had them. NO ONE LIED. Repeating something that you believe to be true is not lying.

I realize that you libs get off on bashing cheney and posting photoshops of him with blood dripping from his lips, and thats fine. But when obama's deal goes bad and thousands of americans or europeans die from a bomb made in Iran, the blood with be on your and obama's hands.

When Dick Cheney actually got it right

Cheney.png

I never liked Cheney. He is typical of an arrogant ex CEO who thinks he knows more than anyone else.

BUT, he is right on the Iran deal. This so-called deal will ensure that the Iranians get a nuclear bomb, it also releases billions of dollars that they will use for conventional weapons and to fund the terrorists who want all of us dead. Four americans remain in Iranian jails on false charges, a real deal would have them home by now.

We got nothing from this deal. You libs claim that it was this foolish deal or war. That is total bullshit.

You libs continue your false claim that Bush and Cheney lied about Iraq and WMDs, Well if they lied so did both Clintons, Kerry, Gore, the UN, the UK, the EU, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Germany, Spain, Japan, and the rest of the world. Saddam either had them or he made everyone believe that he had them. NO ONE LIED. Repeating something that you believe to be true is not lying.

I realize that you libs get off on bashing cheney and posting photoshops of him with blood dripping from his lips, and thats fine. But when obama's deal goes bad and thousands of americans or europeans die from a bomb made in Iran, the blood with be on your and obama's hands.

That's all true, but you know damn well the moonbat zealots will deny it and blame republicrats for undermining the agreement in the first place.

They really are that stupid.

Obama was 100% correct on Iraq

Nope. Not even close.

Frankly, Obama has not been correct about anything since taking office.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world,
Barack Obama October 2002

do you have a link for this statement? TIA.

"I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." --Vice President Dick Cheney, on the Iraq insurgency, June 20, 2005 (Source)

Obama successfully ended that war. Right?

What do you consider a success and how many more lives were you willing to give to obtain it?
I'm going by his own words, do you disagree? How many more lives, or how many died in vain? Because Obama cut and ran?

Obama was 100% correct on Iraq

Nope. Not even close.

Frankly, Obama has not been correct about anything since taking office.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world,
Barack Obama October 2002

do you have a link for this statement? TIA.

Transcript: Obama's Speech Against The Iraq War

"I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." --Vice President Dick Cheney, on the Iraq insurgency, June 20, 2005 (Source)

What do you consider a success and how many more lives were you willing to give to obtain it?
I'm going by his own words, do you disagree? How many more lives, or how many died in vain? Because Obama cut and ran?

How many American lives were lost because we finally got the hell out?
None

How many lives would have been lost if Bush had listened to Obama in 2002?
None

Success in my book

None

None

Success in my book

How many died in vain because Obama cut and ran?

None

None

Success in my book

How many died in vain because Obama cut and ran?

We learned in Vietnam that throwing more soldiers into the fray to cover for the fact that you don't want to admit to a bad decision is poor public policy

The country sucked on the Bush bong,
And the country got the war wrong.

Forum List

Back