🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cheney: Obama's "Second-Rate" Team

'second-rate' national security team

indeed

could they really have believed there were WMD ... after their first Iraqi War ?

and thought the second one would last only 3 weeks - Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Are you speaking about every European intelligence service? Because all of them beliieved there were WMDs. So did all the Democrats, until they jumped ship in the face of an unpopular war.

But Cheney is right. Obama has surrounded himself with people even less qualified than he is. And that's some kind of accomplishment. So State is run by someone with no foreign policy experience, other than visiting countries ina yacht. Defense by someone who never sat in a staff meeting. Treasury by someone with little to no background in economics or finance. And of course the spectacle of the Surgeon General being obese. That's just icing on the cake.

“That part of the world is as dangerous now as it has ever been,” he said.

The consequence of a failed Bush administration foreign policy.

And as if the subjective opinions of a partisan, warmongering neo-con from a disgraced administration that left a disastrous foreign policy record has any merit.

You mean Bush, who took away Ghaddaffi's nuclear program and removed one of the worst tyrants in the middle east?
Or do you mean Obama's foreign policy, which has installed at least one new tyrant in the middle east and allowed Iran to continue their nuclear program?
Obama is the worst president ever.

You know, I sense an absolutely overwhelming fear among our wingnuts here that President Obama not only will succeed, but succeed in a manner in which will make all of these fruitloops look the same at the people at that start of our nation that accused George Washington of being a tyrant.

It's always hard to understand what Darth is saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I sense an absolutely overwhelming fear among our wingnuts here that President Obama not only will succeed, but succeed in a manner in which will make all of these fruitloops look the same at the people at that start of our nation that accused George Washington of being a tyrant.

Oh we will survive Oblamer, now idiots like yourself, that's another subject...

Your sensory perceptions are deluded by your misapprehension that what you believe should be thoughts of us all.

...and do not dare equate Obama with George Washington or any of our respected founding fathers. He should be polishing their boots.

Holy crap.

Dick Cheney blasts Obama's 'second-rate' national security team - Washington Times

After the mess that administration left behind, give Dubya credit: At least he has the good sense to keep his fuckin' mouth shut.

For most Americans, Dick Cheney's criticism of President Obama is-----is a ringing endorsement. Thanks Dick ZZzzzzz...

When Vice President Dick Cheney left office, his approval rating stood at a staggeringly low 13 percent. Few political figures in history have been so reviled. As his memoir, In My Time, hits bookstores today, and he does a series of friendly interviews in the press, some Americans with short memories might wonder, "Why is it that so few were willing to endorse his performance in office?"

Just take a good look at what that administration left behind. No spinning, no diversion, no Obama, just what it left behind, domestically and internationally. It's there, right in front of you, you sure as hell don't have to look very hard.

I'd rather they just said, "shit, man, sorry", and then go away.

Just take a good look at what that administration left behind. No spinning, no diversion, no Obama, just what it left behind, domestically and internationally. It's there, right in front of you, you sure as hell don't have to look very hard.

What did they leave behind?
No Saddam Hussein. Relatively stable democracy in IRaq.
No Moammar Ghaddafi with nuclear program.
Al Qaeda leaders either dead or on the run
Programs and policies to deal with terrorists so good even Obama has adopted them wholesale.
What had been a strong alliance of counties united in fighting terrorism.

Yeah, big fail. I'd rather have a nuclear Iran, a nuclear North Korea threatening the U.S., a resurgent al Qaeda in Africa, disarray in U.S. alliances, and an Israel ready to give up on the U.S. relationship.
That is right before your eyes. If you'll see it.

Programs and policies to deal with terrorists so good even Obama has adopted them wholesale.

Yeah, big fail. I'd rather have a nuclear Iran, a nuclear North Korea threatening the U.S., a resurgent al Qaeda in Africa, disarray in U.S. alliances, and an Israel ready to give up on the U.S. relationship.

Two hideous wars.

Trillions borrowed to blow on those wars.

Thousands of American soldiers dead or horribly and permanently damaged.

Thousands of American military families destroyed.

An economy in historic, abject meltdown.

If a President with a (D) after their name had left this behind, would you be saying the same thing?

No.

Two hideous wars.

If a President with a (D) after their name had left this behind, would you be saying the same thing?

No.

Do you admit that Bush accomplished what I wrote, or was I making that up?

Two hideous wars.

No.

I'd agree with most of that, although the removal of Saddam gave the green light to Iran to become far bolder than before.

Now, what about mine? Did that administration leave behind what I said, or not? Which, by the way, was the point of the thread. It's stunning that all of that is worth it to you.

Holy crap.

Dick Cheney blasts Obama's 'second-rate' national security team - Washington Times

After the mess that administration left behind, give Dubya credit: At least he has the good sense to keep his fuckin' mouth shut.

Actually, he spoke the truth regarding Secretary of Defense. He chose Chuck Hagel to be a lamb led to slaughter. Obama will gut the military and blame all the problems on Hagel, a Republican. And just as with his ObamaCare, the problems will not show up until He has left office to sit back and laugh at the coming devastation. Obama is a low-down, conniving piece of shit...and He knows it!

...and you libs will applaud Obama as if his shit doesn't stink...no matter what the Marxist bastard does or doesn't do.

Poor angry pathetic incompetent losers.:eusa_drool: Suck it up. And shut the fuck up. :cuckoo: Obama is succeeding far beyond expectations. He is cutting out the fraud and waste Bush put into the military. Cheney's Halliburton and Black water is still screwing the american tax payers. Obama is always two steps ahead of the little punk ass bitches is Congress. Angry old limp d----ks racist white men like Graham and Issa.

Last edited:

Holy crap.

Actually, he spoke the truth regarding Secretary of Defense. He chose Chuck Hagel to be a lamb led to slaughter. Obama will gut the military and blame all the problems on Hagel, a Republican. And just as with his ObamaCare, the problems will not show up until He has left office to sit back and laugh at the coming devastation. Obama is a low-down, conniving piece of shit...and He knows it!

...and you libs will applaud Obama as if his shit doesn't stink...no matter what the Marxist bastard does or doesn't do.

Yes, yes, yes.... We know. "Obama is gonna to do this and Obama is gonna to do that. Oh... he didn't do it? Well, you just wait because he's gonna!"

Cheney: Obama's "Second-Rate" Team

Amazing.

This....from the gang who couldn't shoot straight??????

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Two hideous wars.

No.

I'd agree with most of that, although the removal of Saddam gave the green light to Iran to become far bolder than before.

Now, what about mine? Did that administration leave behind what I said, or not? Which, by the way, was the point of the thread. It's stunning that all of that is worth it to you.

Your description is fact free and emotion laden. All wars are expensive. By your reckoning FDR saddled us with trillions of debt and millions of soldiers dead or maimed.
Bush's foreign policy was a success. Obama's has been a failure. Pretty simple.

Bush failed to protect us and we were HIT on our own soil under his watch.

why was that a great thing?

Forum List

Back