Chic-Fil-A is making history, and showing the power of the American people/voter.

Dunno, let's see if they ever openly hate gays in the US.

You must know nothing about Islam and their practices. Please tell me where Cathy indicated that he hates gay people, (or is that just your emotional over reaction?)

The fact that he's against gay marriage shows that he's homophobic, anti-gay and a loser.
The fact that he closes his restaurant on sundays because of the bible shows that he's a religious fanatic, doesn't understand Jesus' message (Who always was inclusive and not a hater), and is a loser.
It's pretty simple really.
According to your rep power, ummmm who is the loser here? Think about it !!

You must know nothing about Islam and their practices. Please tell me where Cathy indicated that he hates gay people, (or is that just your emotional over reaction?)

The fact that he's against gay marriage shows that he's homophobic, anti-gay and a loser.
The fact that he closes his restaurant on sundays because of the bible shows that he's a religious fanatic, doesn't understand Jesus' message (Who always was inclusive and not a hater), and is a loser.
So since I'm a big loser, doesn't that make me an expert on losers?:D
And since you didn't dispute what I actually said, does that mean that you agree with me?

Heteros coming out publicly against gay marriage shows intolerance to the nth degree. Like, wtf do heteros care what gays get up to? Is that what America is all about, telling minorities how to live their lives? I mean seriously, they're not hurting anyone by getting married, like sacrificing their first born or something, so just live and let live, I say, because if you really want to know who the fucking nutters are, it's people like Cathy, not gays.
It would be interesting to hear what Cathy actually thinks about gays, he looks like he could whip off a good rant...

And since you didn't dispute what I actually said, does that mean that you agree with me?

Heteros coming out publicly against gay marriage shows intolerance to the nth degree. Like, wtf do heteros care what gays get up to? Is that what America is all about, telling minorities how to live their lives? I mean seriously, they're not hurting anyone by getting married, like sacrificing their first born or something, so just live and let live, I say, because if you really want to know who the fucking nutters are, it's people like Cathy, not gays.
It would be interesting to hear what Cathy actually thinks about gays, he looks like he could whip off a good rant...
I guess it's a bit of payback now, because the minorities have been telling the majority how to live their lives for around 50 years now. I think it's defintely time for a change, so get ready.. B )

Since he is against gay marraige , he is homophobic? LOL.. you have no idea what phobias are, do you?

A marketing campaign aimed at the lowest common denominator....its been done......:lol:

I guess it's a bit of payback now, because the minorities have been telling the majority how to live their lives for around 50 years now. I think it's defintely time for a change, so get ready.. B )

Please explain wtf you're talking about.

Could there be another country in the world that could consider the consumption of junk food a defiant political action?

I can imagine the hard-core political activists now - 250 pounds plus, with grease-stained shirts and chins, spitting bits of bun and chicken while they angrily chant U S A, U S A before manoeuvring their stressed trousers into a restaurant chair, ready to make another protest.

Since he is against gay marraige , he is homophobic? LOL.. you have no idea what phobias are, do you?

From wiki: "Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual." "Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender "

Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From wiki: "Homophobia is observable in critical and hostile behavior such as discrimination and violence on the basis of sexual orientations that are non-heterosexual." "Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender "

Thanks for proving my point. You ddn't have a clue when throwing around the term. Please tell me when and where Cathy had hostile behavior, discriminated, or was violent against Gays. Or Even had neagative attitudes and feelings. He just thinks that marraige should be between a man and a woman. I have no problem with Gays marrying, but Cathy does. And I will support the right for him to voice his opinion, as much as I support the the right for any two adults to marry if they want to. That's the difference between me and the clueless, hypocritical Left. Calling someone "homophobic" because they think marraige is between a man and a woman, makes as mush sense as calling someone "Islamaphobic" because they fell that Muslims should follow US laws and not Sharia Law.

Thanks for proving my point. You ddn't have a clue when throwing around the term. Please tell me when and where Cathy had hostile behavior, discriminated, or was violent against Gays. Or Even had neagative attitudes and feelings. He just thinks that marraige should be between a man and a woman. I have no problem with Gays marrying, but Cathy does. And I will support the right for him to voice his opinion, as much as I support the the right for any two adults to marry if they want to. That's the difference between me and the clueless, hypocritical Left. Calling someone "homophobic" because they think marraige is between a man and a woman, makes as mush sense as calling someone "Islamaphobic" because they fell that Muslims should follow US laws and not Sharia Law.

Cmon, you and I both know that being against gay marriage is just the tip of the iceberg for people like Cathy. He closes his restaurant on sunday, meaning he's a religious fanatic, so his feelings about gays certainly go deeper than just marriage, wouldn't you say?

Cmon, you and I both know that being against gay marriage is just the tip of the iceberg for people like Cathy. He closes his restaurant on sunday, meaning he's a religious fanatic, so his feelings about gays certainly go deeper than just marriage, wouldn't you say?

LOL.. Closing you business on Sunday means you are a religious fanatic? wow.. do you have issue?. I guess the my enitre state were religious fanatics up until 1983, when we still had "Blue Laws" keeping business closed or understaffed on Sunday. How do you know what "feelings" Cathy has, other than to respect the tradition of his religion. More evidence of the intolerant, hyporcrital Left. Always full of false assumptions

LOL.. Closing you business on Sunday means you are a religious fanatic? wow.. do you have issue?. I guess the my enitre state were religious fanatics up until 1983, when we still had "Blue Laws" keeping business closed or understaffed on Sunday. How do you know what "feelings" Cathy has, other than to respect the tradition of his religion. More evidence of the intolerant, hyporcrital Left. Always full of false assumptions

A lot of Christian and Catholic religions and teachings are for sure homophobic and anti-gay, no question. And closing on sunday definitely means you're a hard line religionite.
I find it religiously fanatical to close an entire state on sunday, but societies evolve. Unfortunately, religions not so much. In fact, a lot of Christian religions don't even believe in evolution.

No it's cool that the people are standing up for their right to stand up again, instead of laying down and taking it like they have for so long now in America, and I think this is just the tip of the iceburg that is coming so hang on for the ride everybody.

Exactly, the vast majority of the people understand that marriage should be between a man and woman. I went to CFA yesterday and they have had to put in TWO drive thru lanes. Support for this position is a reality, not a passing fad.

No it's cool that the people are standing up for their right to stand up again, instead of laying down and taking it like they have for so long now in America, and I think this is just the tip of the iceburg that is coming so hang on for the ride everybody.

Exactly, the vast majority of the people understand that marriage should be between a man and woman. I went to CFA yesterday and they have had to put in TWO drive thru lanes. Support for this position is a reality, not a passing fad.

Back long ago, religion thought that the world was flat. They were wrong then also. Or can the majority never be wrong? Like, if the majority voted to put negros back into slavery, would people "understand" that slavery should be between a white man and his *******?

A lot of Christian and Catholic religions and teachings are for sure homophobic and anti-gay, no question. And closing on sunday definitely means you're a hard line religionite.
I find it religiously fanatical to close an entire state on sunday, but societies evolve. Unfortunately, religions not so much. In fact, a lot of Christian religions don't even believe in evolution.

All sinners, and that even includes gay and lesbian sinners are welcome in all Christian and Catholic churches that I am familiar with. Closing a business on Sunday is the owner of that business' decision, and it merely makes him/her a Christian observing the tenet that Sunday is a day of rest.

I find it religious bigotry to condemn those that prefer to worship the God of their choice in Church instead of worshiping the mighty dollar they could make by staying open on Sunday.

Blue laws have been virtually eliminated, and I agree with that decision. There are still areas of the country where the sale of alcohol on Sunday is still prohibited, but that is a local decision that is a work in progress by the people in those communities (county or city).

All sinners, and that even includes gay and lesbian sinners are welcome in all Christian and Catholic churches that I am familiar with. Closing a business on Sunday is the owner of that business' decision, and it merely makes him/her a Christian observing the tenet that Sunday is a day of rest.

I find it religious bigotry to condemn those that prefer to worship the God of their choice in Church instead of worshiping the mighty dollar they could make by staying open on Sunday.

Blue laws have been virtually eliminated, and I agree with that decision. There are still areas of the country where the sale of alcohol on Sunday is still prohibited, but that is a local decision that is a work in progress by the people in those communities (county or city).
Please prove to me why gays and lesbians are sinners. And please no fiction.

Closing your business on sunday is forcing your religion on others. Since I'm pretty sure a lot of his employees would work on sunday, and a lot of people would buy his products on sunday. So who's not tolerating others? Unless Cathy owns all the outlets, then he's forcing independent owners to close on sunday, most likely against their will.
But at this point, they're making so much money on the religion of hate, I think their about to win an award from the Vatican. :D

Last edited:

So bowing towards Mecca, or taking communion, or going to church on Sunday, or lighting a Minora (sp?) means you are a religious fanatic? How is choosing to close your business on Sunday any different? These all all choices people make in recognizing their faith. Why is it, in your mind, they a "fanatics" ? You and the mayors of four major cities just don't seem to be tolerant of other people's beliefs.

Closing your business on sunday is forcing your religion on others. Since I'm pretty sure a lot of his employees would work on sunday, and a lot of people would buy his products on sunday. So who's not tolerating others? Unless Cathy owns all the outlets, then he's forcing independent owners to close on sunday, most likely against their will.
But at this point, they're making so much money on the religion of hate, I think their about to win an award from the Vatican. :D

You are a rather typical religion hating bigot and are completely wrong. Your refusal to capitalize the S in Sunday says it all. Do you have a link to any of the bullshit you post about 'a lot of his employees would work on Sunday'? Most folks like to go to the beach or watch football on Sunday.

All CFA restaurants are company owned and those that buy a franchise to operate the restaurant sign a contract that clearly states that they will not open on Sunday. No one forces them to sign the contract and there are thousands standing in line to buy a franchise.

They are making money, even though they are closed on Sunday, and religion is about the love of Christ and of one another, even the haters like you.

fa·nat·ic   [fuh-nat-ik] Show IPA
noun
a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, as in religion or politics.

Fanatic | Define Fanatic at Dictionary.com

I tolerate people's faith, doesn't mean that I don't think that religion is stupid. Or that it isn't stupid to worship an invisible being in another dimension that no one has ever seen.

Forum List

Back