Chicago black Community Where 97% Voted For Biden Getting Bumped Off Housing Waiting Lists In Favor Of Illegals Headed Their Way

Given the demographics that voted for Biden I suspect that many of these people (sic) that are protesting the Illegals moving into their neighborhood were glad that Trump lost.

Of course these are the same people that would also be complaining about inflation and the high cost of energy.

Maybe they should have thought about things like a couple of years ago. Great example of them deserving the government they elected.

Black Residents Of Chicago’s South Shore Are Told That 250 Illegals Are Coming To Their Neighborhood – This Is How They Reacted (Video)

They reaped the whirlwind.

Better luck next election, folks.

Maybe don't make the same mistake again.

I haven't taken in, but I have certainly donated time and money to help.
So you are an accessory to a crime. Aiding and abetting felons entering the country illegally. Too bad you assholes don’t care about Americans (especially veterans) that much.

So you are an accessory to a crime. Aiding and abetting felons entering the country illegally. Too bad you assholes don’t care about Americans (especially veterans) that much.
You should call the cops to report me if you think I'm breaking the law.

Joe never promised he would. Trump did ------lots of times.

~~~~~~
Indeed, Trump did succeed in build several hundred miles of the border wall, while Joey Xi Bai Dung's first day stopped the build by Exec. Order. Now taxpayers pay for the materials and their storage.
Meanwhile, Joey's buddy Baghdad Bob Mayorkas keeps telling us the border closed and under control while an estimated 7 million illegal aliens have been let loose into the US since Jan 21, 2021.
Even Democrat Mayors in Blue Plantation cities are complaining they cannot cope wit te influx of illegals.
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Aiding and abetting illegals. You are a traitor who hates Americans, especially veterans.
I like Americans and Vets. I have in the past, assisted undocumented workers. I couldn't do as much as former president Reagan, but I helped guide some of them into his amnesty plan.

No ------ thank god. Seems he, and his MAGA cult can't accept that fact
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

WTF?

Trump promised us a big beautiful wall and made Mexico pay for it.
Did he lie to us?

~~~~~~
Trump tried really hard to keep his promise, but Maoists Democrats led by Pelosi and Schumer in their majority in Congress including the biased media kept him from fulfillment. Despite Maoist Democrat denial and resistance to border wall construction Trump was able to build nearly 500 miles of new border wall. Estimates of the wall-built ranging from 338 miles to 455 miles of new and replaced border wall have been claimed.

ANSWER: 12 News can verify that under Trump, 400 miles of new border wall, or very close to that number, have been constructed.
According to DHS, 338 more miles of the border new wall is under construction or in the pre-construction phase.
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Indeed, Trump did succeed in build several hundred miles of the border wall, while Joey Xi Bai Dung's first day stopped the build by Exec. Order. Now taxpayers pay for the materials and their storage.
Meanwhile, Joey's buddy Baghdad Bob Mayorkas keeps telling us the border closed and under control while an estimated 7 million illegal aliens have been let loose into the US since Jan 21, 2021.
Even Democrat Mayors in Blue Plantation cities are complaining they cannot cope wit te influx of illegals.
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
No he didn't build several hundred miles of wall. Quit lying.

What happened to that big beautiful wall that Mexico paid so much to build?

I thought it would keep us safe?

You Democrats halted construction on it through frivolous lawsuits and a lack of cooperation in Congress.

Now you get a flood of criminal illegals who will rape and kill everyone you love, not to mention over 100,000 fentanyl deaths.

You piss goblins are proud of yourselves, aren't you?

Sure thing. Let me know when that happens.
To see the criminal element come into your homes after a massive decline in our economy and do the worst to your families will be great vengeance. Spoiled to the max.

Forum List

Back