Chicago black Community Where 97% Voted For Biden Getting Bumped Off Housing Waiting Lists In Favor Of Illegals Headed Their Way

And in New York veterans are getting the boot in favor of illegals...not undocumented.... illegals

Something is wrong
All 20 of the booted veterans have ended up at a Hudson Valley hotel about 20 minutes away, said Toney-Finch, who asked that The Post not name the site.

Toney-Finch said the veterans had originally been set to temporarily stay at the three hotels for up to four weeks, till permanent housing for them could be found.

Why is this in politics? :dunno:

That's why we have a Immigration/Illegal Immigration sub-forum.

All 20 of the booted veterans have ended up at a Hudson Valley hotel about 20 minutes away, said Toney-Finch, who asked that The Post not name the site.

Toney-Finch said the veterans had originally been set to temporarily stay at the three hotels for up to four weeks, till permanent housing for them could be found.

And? Why were they moved for illegals?

Fckn dope

Stolen elections have consequences and these black voters are fixing to get a strong taste of what they voted for. John Lennon's song Instant Karma comes to mind. It's going to be a violent confrontation of sub-cultures when this happens.

Start charging the employers hiring illegals and most of them will stop coming.

Democrats will just keep promising blacks free shit & never deliver.

Free college tuition...A cool million in "reparations" :auiqs.jpg:
The ignorant fucks fall for it everytime. If I were half the racist some accuse me of being; I'd be a Democrat and bilk these sorry bastards for everything I could, and make easy money doing it...

The ignorant fucks fall for it everytime.

Just like charlie brown trying to kick the football.

CharlieBrown1.jpg

So what's the next democrat lie to the blacks?

Free drugs? Free fried chicken? OH DAMN! Betchya that would get some votes!

Stolen elections have consequences and these black voters are fixing to get a strong taste of what they voted for. John Lennon's song Instant Karma comes to mind. It's going to be a violent confrontation of sub-cultures when this happens.

Now they know how my friend feels, a white woman in dire need of a kidney, who was just informed that every black person on the transplant list will get priority over her.

Suck it, bitches.

Forum List

Back