Chicago gang member arrested in execution of 9 year old

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It's estimated that Chicago could see 700 murders this year and most of the victims are black and hispanic gang members. Gangster Dwight Boone-Doty allegedly lured 9 year Tyshawn Lee from a playground into a vacant ally with candy and shot him multiple times allegedly in retaliation for his father being a rival gang member The Guardian news source rambles about decades old discrimination in housing and strangely enough the Freddie Gray shooting in Baltimore while the headline mentions "gun violence" but not "gang violence". Decades of liberalism and the crisis faced by the white liberal mayor, who ironically once coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste", was not addressed in the article.

Gangs give members a feeling of power and of being protected. Not so different from the fans huddling behind Trump and his idiot ideas.
As long as you have a whole lot of people who feel powerless and vulnerable, they will seek relief. The only way to stop the gang violence is to offer positive pathways out of the ghettos. If you've got some sensible new ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Gangs give members a feeling of power and of being protected. Not so different from the fans huddling behind Trump and his idiot ideas.
As long as you have a whole lot of people who feel powerless and vulnerable, they will seek relief. The only way to stop the gang violence is to offer positive pathways out of the ghettos. If you've got some sensible new ideas, I'd love to hear them.
Are you serious? Gang members feel powerless and seek relief? As long as liberals play amateur psychologist and make excuses for gang violence and blame republicans the violence will persist. I hate to make a comparison to illegal aliens but they crawl across the desert to seek a better life while gang members won't lift a finger to help themselves in the greatest Country in the world. What has mayor Rahm Emanuel done for Chicago besides whine?

Are you serious? Gang members feel powerless and seek relief? As long as liberals play amateur psychologist and make excuses for gang violence and blame republicans the violence will persist. I hate to make a comparison to illegal aliens but they crawl across the desert to seek a better life while gang members won't lift a finger to help themselves in the greatest Country in the world. What has mayor Rahm Emanuel done for Chicago besides whine?
I'm not playing Shrink and I'm dead serious. Once you're in a gang, of course you don't feel as powerless, and if you're selling drugs, you're making a better living than your dweeb friends working at Burger King. It is also a fact that kids are growing up in armed neighborhoods and feel the need to protect themselves. I'm NOT blaming Republicans. This isn't a political problem. It is a human problem. Possibly politicians can help with solutions, but I don't see you offering any ideas, just pointing fingers and blaminig people of color.

It's estimated that Chicago could see 700 murders this year and most of the victims are black and hispanic gang members. Gangster Dwight Boone-Doty allegedly lured 9 year Tyshawn Lee from a playground into a vacant ally with candy and shot him multiple times allegedly in retaliation for his father being a rival gang member The Guardian news source rambles about decades old discrimination in housing and strangely enough the Freddie Gray shooting in Baltimore while the headline mentions "gun violence" but not "gang violence". Decades of liberalism and the crisis faced by the white liberal mayor, who ironically once coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste", was not addressed in the article.
Except that you have gang related violence in GOP ran cities also, including the rural areas, duh...

Treat gangs like organized crime and hit them with RICO. Start throwing gang members with long term sentences for the smallest of offenses. Add in decades of time right off the bat for violent crimes. Just unleash the cops on gang members and stop kowtowing when Pookie gets his head cracked by a cop. He's a hump and not some choir boy.

I'm not playing Shrink and I'm dead serious. Once you're in a gang, of course you don't feel as powerless, and if you're selling drugs, you're making a better living than your dweeb friends working at Burger King. It is also a fact that kids are growing up in armed neighborhoods and feel the need to protect themselves. I'm NOT blaming Republicans. This isn't a political problem. It is a human problem. Possibly politicians can help with solutions, but I don't see you offering any ideas, just pointing fingers and blaminig people of color.
Of course you aren't blaming Republicans. You can't. It's 100% Democrats that run those shit holes.

Why do black people feel powerless if they arent in a criminal gang? You should take a page out of the white communities handbook. We just have a group of people that we call "friends". You guys should try it out.

Last edited:

Boy...that was a stupid post.........

comparing law abiding citizens to violent sociopaths.......you nuts on the left really need help.

Don't forget the Ferguson Effect.....the democrats who have created black lies matter and are now demonizing the police are more than happy to see these death rates rise just before an election.....they think it helps democrats or something....

This is why Black Lives Matter is the biggest fraud today. They are cowards. Innocent blacks losing lives in Chicago and other cities is the real issue here. Instead BLM goes or the easy target the MSM will follow.

This highlights the reason we have more gun crime in the U.S......our criminals commit murder more......European and Australian criminals have guns, they just don't use them to commit murder...especially like this...

This monster had originally intended to lure the 9 year old and grab him, then cut off his ears and fingers.....then to shoot him....I heard the charges read on the local news.......what criminal in Europe would murder a 9 year old child for the crimes of his gang banger father......?

As I have posted before...the number of criminals actually doing the killing is tiny........and the police generally know who they are and have arrested them on previous gun charges.......it is the prosecutors and judges who are failing the system......

This highlights the reason we have more gun crime in the U.S......our criminals commit murder more......European and Australian criminals have guns, they just don't use them to commit murder...especially like this...

This monster had originally intended to lure the 9 year old and grab him, then cut off his ears and fingers.....then to shoot him....I heard the charges read on the local news.......what criminal in Europe would murder a 9 year old child for the crimes of his gang banger father......?
The silver lining is, the death of a nine year old child is a tragedy. But that child would have grown up to be a gang banging dindu. So it was really premature street justice.

The silver lining is, the death of a nine year old child is a tragedy. But that child would have grown up to be a gang banging dindu. So it was really premature street justice.

I have to disagree...though his becoming like his father was more likely than not....he deserved a chance.....

I have to disagree...though his becoming like his father was more likely than not....he deserved a chance.....
Oh please, the kid was 9. He has to start dealing and killing by 11. He had two more years of chance.

Forum List

Back