Chicago suburb awards black reparations

It has begun
The town just north of Chicago and home to NW university

Well, since all our DNA says we came from Africa, we can change our birth certificate to a black woman or black woman. Then we can participate in the reparations also. :) I want my free money!!

It has begun

Well, since all our DNA says we came from Africa, we can change our birth certificate to a black woman or black woman. Then we can participate in the reparations also. :) I want my free money!!
My New Years resolution was that I now identify as a black Cuban-American illegal-immigrant transgender Jewish/Muslim lesbian.
I’m gonna be rich!

It has begun

My New Years resolution was that I now identify as a black Cuban-American illegal-immigrant transgender Jewish/Muslim lesbian.
I’m gonna be rich!

Holy Shite!! Yes, you will be!! :auiqs.jpg:

And now that they're priming the pump, they will face more riots when the money run out, and be extorted for even more every time it does, until the entire town is burnt to the ground and looted. Appeasing feral animals never works.

It has begun

No, it doesn't; that's just a myth.

It has begun

No, it doesn't; that's just a myth.

I was using their own myths against them. :auiqs.jpg:

It has begun

A bit late to the gate---

Everywhere you go in Chicago it’s white leftist and blacks
It’s like a nightmare

And Chicago Metro Area is pretty much the state govt. as well.

Ok, but my city has a similar program for all low to moderate income people that is far less stringent than having to have lived in the city prior to 1969 or be a descendant of someone who did. We don't call it "reparations". It is often colloquially referred to as "Slum Loans" though.

Everywhere you go in Chicago it’s white leftist and blacks
It’s like a nightmare
What about
nigerian-jussie-smollett-cnn-glasses-white-with-maga-hat.jpg

Forum List

Back