Chicagoians have had enough they want Trump.

What relevance is that? Don't tell us you are of color or have relatives of color. I have such that are white. It is meaningless without nuance.
You call me a racist, so tell me what kind. Am a black, Korea, Chinese, Vietnamese, or a white racist? Or a mixed racist? Please tell me. People that aren't worried about race, want to know. Seems you're the racist that has to bring it up all the time.

You call me a racist, so tell me what kind. Am a black, Korea, Chinese, Vietnamese, or a white racist? Or a mixed racist? Please tell me. People that aren't worried about race, want to know. Seems you're the racist that has to bring it up all the time.
Says the racist, jknowgood. MAGA

Says the racist, jknowgood. MAGA
The difference between us.
FB_IMG_1691947527068.jpg

I doubt the OP has ever been to Chicago. They are as liberal as you can get. They love their nightlife including going to Mexican restaurants where they can get margheritas and plates full of burritos, enchiladas, and quesadillas.

A vote for trump is a vote for dictatorship No more Democracy with the blathering baboon

You mean the same “blathering baboon” who, as President was preceded and succeeded by crooks who, in that same position, were repeatedly smacked down by the courts for trying to rule as dictators, by executive order, rather than deferring to the legitimate power of Congress to get laws enacted? That “baboon”?

Who can forget Obama's "I've got a pen, and I've got a phone." remark, boasting about how he was going to defy Congress, and try to dictate policy on his own?

Perhaps, like so many other words that you filth on the left wrong throw around as random slurs against anyone who opposes your fucked-up agenda, “dictatorship” may be yet another word that you simp0ly haven't a clue at all what it actually means.

Forum List

Back