Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

if they do it in public its not only wrong but against the law

The same went for homosexuals who - in the good old days - were almost never rousted in the privacy of their own bedroom but for disgusting acts in public

Nobody is talking about doing anything in public, where the fuck did you pull that from?

So, tell me...is it natural for a woman to put your dick in her mouth? Is that what nature intend the mouth to be used for? Is that where nature intended the dick to be?

how about you licking a woman's pussy...is that natural? Did nature intend for your tongue to do that?
Again, the liberal standard used to be that what adults do in private is none of your business

That included the natural pairing of men with women and men doing disgusting things to other men

So I don't need to attack or defend sodomy that I am not witness to

if men and women are doing sodomy in a booth at macdonalds they deserve to be arrested in my opinion

Maybe you dont think there should be any limit to human behavior

But most of society does

Which includes homosexuality and gay marriage even if the unelected judges have taken that decision away from us

The worst crime is gays targeting children

That cannot be overlooked

Gays don’t target children, pedophiles do...and most of them are self described heterosexual men.
Men who target boys are homosexual pedophiles

You need to educate yourself more...especially if you have children.
You should take your own advice before lecturing others

Wow, "I know you are but what am I" ? That's you're response? :lol: Lame.

No, homosexuality is not a risk factor for the sexual abuse of children
Lame liberal insults do not rate a creative reply

We don’t let children drive so the majority could decide nobody drives.

Thats not how libs do it

They would demand that any child that wants to be allowed to drive

And the outlaw private autos due to skyrocketing traffic accidents

Same-same for your other objections

look dumb fuck, you are the one talking about outlawing sex of any kind you do not like...you are the fucking liberal wanting to control the lives of people
You seem to be losing your composure along with losing the argument

Sex between a man and woman is natural

Everything else is perversion

What can I say, hatred and bigotry pisses me off.

So, speaking of “natural”...is oral sex between a man and a woman natural?

How about anal sex between a woman and a man?

The same went for homosexuals who - in the good old days - were almost never rousted in the privacy of their own bedroom but for disgusting acts in public

Link?
Link for what?

Nobody is talking about doing anything in public, where the fuck did you pull that from?

So, tell me...is it natural for a woman to put your dick in her mouth? Is that what nature intend the mouth to be used for? Is that where nature intended the dick to be?

how about you licking a woman's pussy...is that natural? Did nature intend for your tongue to do that?
Again, the liberal standard used to be that what adults do in private is none of your business

That included the natural pairing of men with women and men doing disgusting things to other men

if men and women are doing sodomy in a booth at macdonalds they deserve to be arrested in my opinion

But most of society does

Which includes homosexuality and gay marriage even if the unelected judges have taken that decision away from us

Nobody was talking about anyone doing anything in public, you brought that up because you could not defend your position.

But most of society does

Nobody was talking about anyone doing anything in public, you brought that up because you could not defend your position.
You raised a question involving blow jobs between men and women

And I answered you

What liberals have always demanded was the right to privacy

That.right should be for normal people as well as homosexuals

So the question is pointless as long as the act is in private

But now homosexuals having won the right through unelected judges to legally engage in sodomy want to flaunt their sexual choices in public and often to children where it does not belong

You raised a question involving blow jobs

And I answered you

You did not answer me. I asked if they were natural, you did not answer you talked about getting one in public.

So, why are you afraid to answer.

Also, you never told us when it was that you choose to be attracted to women and not men.

And I answered you

You did not answer me. I asked if they were natural, you did not answer you talked about getting one in public.

Also, you never told us when it was that you choose to be attracted to women and not men.
And you never told me if criminals such as bank robbers are just born that way

And I answered you

No, they choose to rob a bank just like you choose not to.

So, when did you choose to like women and not men?

And I answered you

And just like homosexuals choose to have sex with other men

Which is ok with most of society as long as the homosexuality is in private

Whats not ok is gay marriage which is as disgusting as the picture of two men kissing that keeps flashing at the bottom of my screen here

And I answered you

Whats not ok is gay marriage which is a disgusting as the picture of two men kissing that keeps flashing at the bottom of my screen here

When did you choose to be attracted to women and not men? how long were you on the fence about it? Did you try both sides to see which you liked better?

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

You can't run a business on one good sales day.

The problem Chik-Fil-Hate was having was that it's brand name was being associated with homophobia. They had to make a clean break, and they did. They gave up funding groups like the Family Research Council years ago.. this is just the next step.

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

The problem Chik-Fil-Hate was having was that it's brand name was being associated with homophobia. They had to make a clean break, and they did. They gave up funding groups like the Family Research Council years ago.. this is just the next step.
The problem is that homosexuals demand that everyone fully agree and endorse their lifestyle and they are prepared to bully anyone who doesent

And I answered you

Whats not ok is gay marriage which is a disgusting as the picture of two men kissing that keeps flashing at the bottom of my screen here

When did you choose to be attracted to women and not men? how long were you on the fence about it? Did you try both sides to see which you liked better?
Again

You cling to the homosexual birth defect excuse but I’m not buying it

Your ideas allow homosexuals to do great harm to children in the name of diversity

The problem is that homosexuals demand that everyone fully agree and endorse their lifestyle and they are prepared to bully anyone who doesent

Um, okay.

Let's try this a different way.

"The problem is blacks demand everyone fully agree and endorse their lifestyle and are prepared to bully anyone who doesn't."

Oh, wait. Sounds bad when you put it that way.

"The problem is Jews demand everyone fully agree and endorse their lifestyle and are prepared to bully anyone who doesn't."

Yeah.. that sounds awful...

If a company donated to a group that was racist or anti-Semitic, they'd get just as much grief.

Again

Your ideas allow homosexuals to do great harm to children in the name of diversity

I know kids who were raised by gay people who turned out just fine. (and grew up to be straight.)

I know kids who were raised by straights who had the manners of feral wolves.

Nobody has ever demanded that I fully agree and endorse their lifestyle. Equality is not a threat you know.

Um, okay.

Let's try this a different way.

"The problem is blacks demand everyone fully agree and endorse their lifestyle and are prepared to bully anyone who doesn't."

Oh, wait. Sounds bad when you put it that way.

"The problem is Jews demand everyone fully agree and endorse their lifestyle and are prepared to bully anyone who doesn't."

Yeah.. that sounds awful...

If a company donated to a group that was racist or anti-Semitic, they'd get just as much grief.
If the black lifestyle means lack of education, drugs, prostitution, guns and gang violence should we be forced to embrace it?

Many blacks themselves do not endorse that lifestyle and CHOOSE not to engage in it

Again

I know kids who were raised by gay people who turned out just fine. (and grew up to be straight.)

I know kids who were raised by straights who had the manners of feral wolves.
You sre describing the exceptions who bucked the odds both good and bad

If the black lifestyle means lack of education, drugs, prostitution, guns and gang violence should we be forced to embrace it?

Many blacks themselves do not endorse that lifestyle and CHOOSE not to engage in it

I think I'm seeing your problem.... you associate negative things to groups that aren't you...

upload_2019-11-21_5-27-41.jpeg

Forum List

Back