Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

I never thought about or even knew there were homosexuals when I was a child

Now the schools make it a subject for children even before kindergarten

You did not answer the question...when did you choose women over men? Did you try both before choosing?
Thats a “when dod you stop beating your wife question”

As I tried to explain to you I grew up in a time when children were not confronted with a stark choice they were not prepared to make

Marriage was between a man and a woman

Boys wore pants and did boys stuff and girls wore dresses

I suppose you are building this to a grand finale where you hit me with the gay genetic birth defect argument

If so please get on with it

So, you did not choose to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex (assuming you are), yet you claim that gay people make the choice to be sexually attracted to whom they are...

seems a bit inconsistent to put it mildly
Yes I do claim that attraction to the opposite sex is normal and attraction to the same sex is not

Still does not make it a conscious choice as you claim

I don't know how this "choice" thing ever came up with respect to sexual orientation. I am female and heterosexual, and long before I ever learned of sex (they do that?! My parents did that!?), I remember conversations with friends about who was better, Dr. Kildare or Dr. Ben Casey, and this was about age ten.

Apparently, there was no "choice" of sexual orientation. It just "was" in my being. Something hard-wired. To this day I have never had a sensual reaction to a female person, although I have loved many as friends, colleagues, and co-conspirators. However, I've encountered some members of the male half of the species (repeat, some, not all) who, uh, I've been sexually attracted to.

We humans do not know how this sexuality thing works. It's a mystery.

Do you remember when you made the choice of women over men? Was it a difficult decision?

You did not answer the question...when did you choose women over men? Did you try both before choosing?

As I tried to explain to you I grew up in a time when children were not confronted with a stark choice they were not prepared to make

I suppose you are building this to a grand finale where you hit me with the gay genetic birth defect argument

So, you did not choose to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex (assuming you are), yet you claim that gay people make the choice to be sexually attracted to whom they are...

This is way more then gender identification. People may have been meaner in ways back then but are meaner In other ways today. Playing cowboys and Indians is almost a crime now. Playing with toy guns is a crime now. Everywhere we go we are surveilled by both public and private concerns. We go through security checkpoints in many places and it is expanding. So the loss of unalienable rights is being masked by the gain of social justice rights. What do you think is going to eventually happen?

I have not mentioned gender at all, but boy howdy do I agree with about 90% of the rest of your post.
I would add that the loss of rights is also being masked by “making us safer”. The amount of rights we have given up in the name of safety since 9/11 is staggering

Yes I do claim that attraction to the opposite sex is normal and attraction to the same sex is not

I don't know how this "choice" thing ever came up with respect to sexual orientation. I am female and heterosexual, and long before I ever learned of sex (they do that?! My parents did that!?), I remember conversations with friends about who was better, Dr. Kildare or Dr. Ben Casey, and this was about age ten.

Apparently, there was no "choice" of sexual orientation. It just "was" in my being. Something hard-wired. To this day I have never had a sensual reaction to a female person, although I have loved many as friends, colleagues, and co-conspirators. However, I've encountered some members of the male half of the species (repeat, some, not all) who, uh, I've been sexually attracted to.

It always amazes me that heterosexuals openly admit they did not choose to be that way, it is just how they are.
Yet they assume that for gay people it is a conscious choice.

makes no sense

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
Definitely less people in line past 2 days at Cuck Fil A since this broke. I won't be eating there any longer. Real dumb move. Fags won't support you and you lose support from people that have been supporting you for years.

It always amazes me that heterosexuals openly admit they did not choose to be that way, it is just how they are.

makes no sense

It doesn't make any sense. As I have explained, I have no idea why I, being female, am sexually attracted to males. I don't know where it comes from.

There also is a second-tier question: once one's attraction to a particular sex is established, why some of that gender and not others? Many rape cases have involved this issue. A woman is usually attracted to only one man, and this man is the target of her seductive actions. Then other men besides this man try to explain their assault upon her by claiming that she will accept all of them sexually. This is never so.

Wrong.

It's a response to hateful bigotry against gay Americans, this thread premise being one such example.
To say that marriage is only between a man and a woman is considered hateful bigotry in lib la la land?

thats insane
If you said "marriage is only be between a white man and a white woman", is that considered hateful bigotry?
That would be a political position not a biblical one

Nope, sorry...wrong again. The anti miscegenation bigots have biblical arguments just like anti gay marriage bigots.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Put two godless lawyers in the same room and they will argue and disagree

So if you managed to find a Christian who prefers racial purity dont blame that on the Bible

Why not? They use the Bible to justify their actions just like you do.

The flip side is gays trying to force their views and acceptance

I see your point but the reality is there are two sides of the coin
Such as trying to force a Christian baker out of business
Except nobody wants to force anyone out of business...as long as you follow local laws and ordinances.
The Christian baker does not accept homosexual marriage and refuses to take part in the ceremony

Why doesn’t the racist bigot get the same legal carve out?
Mainly because society makes exceptions for minorities based on skin color that they have no control over

Gays choose to boink other men

I don’t “boink” men and I’m gay. Also, the desire to boink is not a choice, just the act of boinking. An immutable trait is an immutable trait, period.

Society decided, in some places, that gays should also be protected from discrimination. Why are you opposed to states rights?

Any general attack on Christians concerns me

Christians bring much upon themselves, especially those in this country.

But take heart, they are told to rejoice in such things...you should take that to heart

Gays bring much upon themselves also... targeting Christian businesses, faux hate crimes, etc.
The worst crime is gays targeting children

That cannot be overlooked

Gays don’t target children, pedophiles do...and most of them are self described heterosexual men.
Men who target boys are homosexual pedophiles

You need to educate yourself more...especially if you have children.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

Sex is linked to chicken, who knew.

Such as trying to force a Christian baker out of business
Except nobody wants to force anyone out of business...as long as you follow local laws and ordinances.
The Christian baker does not accept homosexual marriage and refuses to take part in the ceremony

Why doesn’t the racist bigot get the same legal carve out?
Mainly because society makes exceptions for minorities based on skin color that they have no control over

Gays choose to boink other men

I don’t “boink” men and I’m gay. Also, the desire to boink is not a choice, just the act of boinking. An immutable trait is an immutable trait, period.

Society decided, in some places, that gays should also be protected from discrimination. Why are you opposed to states rights?
Christiofascism.

Nor does it prove the existence of the homosexual birth defect

Now let me ask you a question

Do bank robbers choose to be bank robbers or are they born that way?

Apples and oranges.

Though I do always find it fascinating when you people compare sexual choices between consenting adults and someone committing a crime.
Consenting adults is a legal standard decided by society

If we can limit sex under some conditions then all conditions can be decided by the majority

Now let me ask you a question

Do bank robbers choose to be bank robbers or are they born that way?

Apples and oranges.

Though I do always find it fascinating when you people compare sexual choices between consenting adults and someone committing a crime.
Dont be so quick to declare apples and oranges

In the case of homos if “the Devil made them do it” that can equally apply to bank robbers

Do you remember when you made the choice of women over men? Was it a difficult decision?

This is way more then gender identification. People may have been meaner in ways back then but are meaner In other ways today. Playing cowboys and Indians is almost a crime now. Playing with toy guns is a crime now. Everywhere we go we are surveilled by both public and private concerns. We go through security checkpoints in many places and it is expanding. So the loss of unalienable rights is being masked by the gain of social justice rights. What do you think is going to eventually happen?
Libs want to feminize boys

And they are succeeding

Definitely less people in line past 2 days at Cuck Fil A since this broke. I won't be eating there any longer. Real dumb move. Fags won't support you and you lose support from people that have been supporting you for years.

You weren't one of those who called people snowflakes for boycotting them in the past were you?

makes no sense
It makes sense to me

If all we have to do is claim “I was born that way” then all sorts of misbehaviors can be excused

For instance is homosexual adult men’s attraction to little boys natural?

makes no sense
It makes sense to me

If all we have to do is claim “I was born that way” then all sorts of misbehaviors can be excused

If a Catholic Priest claimed that would we excuse it? No.

We are talking consenting adults. Things that have no bearing on your being.

I called them and was on hold for over one hour

Then a very discouraged sounding acknowledged that the phone lines were burning up

I will not eat there again either

makes no sense
It makes sense to me

No more than a heterosexual adult males attraction to little girls.

Still waiting for you to tell us when you choose to be attracted to women...assuming that you are of course

Forum List

Back