Child Of Lesbian Couple Speaks Against Same-sex Marriage.

This has to one of the most ignorant things I have ever encountered in this forum;
I take issue with your having absolutely zero basis whatsoever for calling me a liar.
[ failure when it comes to providing a single shred of "proof" to support your bogus allegation.

Then don't make shit up. You can't just say its so.

Looks like a flame war has effectively distracted elektra from an otherwise great thread topic. Mission accomplished eh LGBTers? You're never that lucky with me though. Elecktra will figure out "the routine" with time.

Liberal scum don't give a shit about ruining a child's life without a father or mother.

Two fathers can't replace a mother and two mothers can't replace a father.

Liberal scum want to downplay the role of both parents in society in order to push you to rely on the goobermint for things in life, not your nuclear family with a man and woman leading it.

I think that it is probably better for most any child to have both of the parents that created them, male and female.

However, obviously, that's not the case with those children that have been put up for adoption....their mother and father have chosen not to rear them, and maybe for some real ledgite reasons, I am not here to debate this point.

But we have a lot of children in Government care, orphanages and foster care, who have not been adopted, who get moved around from foster home to foster home or are left in orphanages, and I think that being adopted by a same sex couple that loves them, is better than leaving it up to the government to rear them in orphanages.... I can understand how this child could wish, or feel that they missed having both parents, male and female to rear them....I'm certain many children with just single moms feel the same way or with just single dads feel the same way....I think it is normal to have those feelings....

My sister teaches Special Ed for Learning Disabled children, 20 plus students in her class, where the school was in a very poor white neighborhood....not one black or hispanic child in her Learning disabled class.... Only 1 child in her class of these learning disabled children, had 2 parents...all the rest had this parent was now living with this other child's parent and that child had no father because he was in jail, or that other child and her sister had a mother who was a prostitute etc etc etc....the 1 child that had both parents still living with each other, was a boy who had two gay men as his parents who adopted him at birth.....and of her entire class, he was the child doing the BEST out of all of them....still learning disabled, but not as much as the other children....

So I do not think you can say these children that have been given up for adoption would be better off without any parents at all, or shuffled through foster home after foster home or shuffled in orphanages, or even being left with their single mother who had given them up...you just don't know that for certain.

....So I do not think you can say these children that have been given up for adoption would be better off without any parents at all, or shuffled through foster home after foster home or shuffled in orphanages, or even being left with their single mother who had given them up...you just don't know that for certain.

We know one thing for certain. They would be better off in an orphanage until they are 18 than to be sent home with this or anyone in silent or overt support of this:

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Imagine if you would, this man as a father. Or any other person who advocated, cheered or supported this man's behavior in public as a matter of sober pride where he and they knew children of all ages were welcomed, invited and inattendance?

Yep. Better off in an orphanage than that. Actually, orphanages are run by very compassionate people as a rule whose primary concern is self sacrafice and restraint for the betterment of the children.

Is that the best retort?
Its quite laughable that your kind still refuse to recognize that hetero couples have damaged, molested and killed multitude more than and same sex couple.
Typical though, hatred blinds the masses.

....So I do not think you can say these children that have been given up for adoption would be better off without any parents at all, or shuffled through foster home after foster home or shuffled in orphanages, or even being left with their single mother who had given them up...you just don't know that for certain.

We know one thing for certain. They would be better off in an orphanage until they are 18 than to be sent home with this or anyone in silent or overt support of this:

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Imagine if you would, this man as a father. Or any other person who advocated, cheered or supported this man's behavior in public as a matter of sober pride where he and they knew children of all ages were welcomed, invited and inattendance?

Yep. Better off in an orphanage than that. Actually, orphanages are run by very compassionate people as a rule whose primary concern is self sacrafice and restraint for the betterment of the children.

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Stats say otherwise

Children raised in orphanages have an IQ 20 points lower than their peers in foster care, according to a meta-analysis of 75 studies (more than 3,800 children in 19 countries).
Source: IQ of Children Growing Up in Children's Homes A Meta-Analysis on IQ Delays in Orphanages

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Source: AFCARS Report, No. 20, Jim Casey Youth
Facts and Statistics

Last edited:
Seems that is your little joy in life.
Go ahead and feel big.

Trying to reason with someone from the right is impossible because they always ignore facts and truth.

Arguing with liberals is like playing chess with a pigeon. Regardless of what move I make, the pigeon is going to knock all the pieces over, crap on the board, then strut around like he won.

Now do your strut.

I have a good life, you ignorant loser. Anything else?

Trying to reason with someone from the right is impossible because they always ignore facts and truth.

Arguing with liberals is like playing chess with a pigeon. Regardless of what move I make, the pigeon is going to knock all the pieces over, crap on the board, then strut around like he won.

go ahead and post facts and truth, I find that people such as you are ill equipped, mentally, to recognize fact. So go ahead, mouth.

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Stats say otherwise

Children raised in orphanages have an IQ 20 points lower than their peers in foster care, according to a meta-analysis of 75 studies (more than 3,800 children in 19 countries).
Source: IQ of Children Growing Up in Children's Homes A Meta-Analysis on IQ Delays in Orphanages

In 2012, 23,396 youth aged out of the U.S. foster care system without the emotional and financial support necessary to succeed. Nearly 40% had been homeless or couch surfed, nearly 60% of young men had been convicted of a crime, and only 48% were employed. 75% of women and 33% of men receive government benefits to meet basic needs. 50% of all youth who aged out were involved in substance use and 17% of the females were pregnant.

Source: AFCARS Report, No. 20, Jim Casey Youth
Facts and Statistics
I have yet to read your link, because it seems you have linked to much more than a paragraph, I do not even know your position, cause I saw a link and followed it, I just want to say, that you have provided much more information than any other post in this thread. Now I will go read it.

I think that it is probably better for most any child to have both of the parents that created them, male and female.

However, obviously, that's not the case with those children that have been put up for adoption....their mother and father have chosen not to rear them, and maybe for some real ledgite reasons, I am not here to debate this point.

But we have a lot of children in Government care, orphanages and foster care, who have not been adopted, who get moved around from foster home to foster home or are left in orphanages, and I think that being adopted by a same sex couple that loves them, is better than leaving it up to the government to rear them in orphanages.... I can understand how this child could wish, or feel that they missed having both parents, male and female to rear them....I'm certain many children with just single moms feel the same way or with just single dads feel the same way....I think it is normal to have those feelings....

My sister teaches Special Ed for Learning Disabled children, 20 plus students in her class, where the school was in a very poor white neighborhood....not one black or hispanic child in her Learning disabled class.... Only 1 child in her class of these learning disabled children, had 2 parents...all the rest had this parent was now living with this other child's parent and that child had no father because he was in jail, or that other child and her sister had a mother who was a prostitute etc etc etc....the 1 child that had both parents still living with each other, was a boy who had two gay men as his parents who adopted him at birth.....and of her entire class, he was the child doing the BEST out of all of them....still learning disabled, but not as much as the other children....

So I do not think you can say these children that have been given up for adoption would be better off without any parents at all, or shuffled through foster home after foster home or shuffled in orphanages, or even being left with their single mother who had given them up...you just don't know that for certain.
Who can deny what you state, without acknowledging, that is the liberal/democrat bureaucrat worker that exacerbates the process.

Well, if that is the case, shuffle shuffle, from one liberal/democrat program to the next, poorly administered by democrat/liberals, why would we not fire the workers that have exasperated the problem within this particular department of government and corrected the problems you state, that homosexual marriage, fixes?

Let's just for a moment pretend you read things other than something here on this post. Let's say it is about abusive relationships and the children in those families. Now let's say you have read about the statistics of how many children live in an abusive situation.
Get the idea. The real world knows that children live in abusive homes and most of those homes are in Hetero relationships.
Get it!
Look up you own statistics because it seems you refuse to acknowledge the real world. Hell you probably even believe that mankind
DOES NOT contribute to the carbon polluting in the world and it will suddenly go back to pre-industrial age environmental situations all on its own. POOF!
Look its the magic fairy come to make us all pure and whole.

go ahead and post facts and truth, I find that people such as you are ill equipped, mentally, to recognize fact. So go ahead, mouth.

Forum List

Back