Child Of Lesbian Couple Speaks Against Same-sex Marriage.

Once again mr. oneway. This conversation was about others, especially children and the misery they live in when they live with hetero couples.
Typical you. And you have the nerve to call someone else a looser.
It just doesn't work well for you.

Seems that is your little joy in life.
Go ahead and feel big.

Trying to reason with someone from the right is impossible because they always ignore facts and truth.

Arguing with liberals is like playing chess with a pigeon. Regardless of what move I make, the pigeon is going to knock all the pieces over, crap on the board, then strut around like he won.

Now do your strut.

I have a good life, you ignorant loser. Anything else?

Once again mr. oneway. This conversation was about others, especially children and the misery they live in when they live with hetero couples.
Typical you. And you have the nerve to call someone else a looser.
It just doesn't work well for you.

Seems that is your little joy in life.
Go ahead and feel big.

Trying to reason with someone from the right is impossible because they always ignore facts and truth.

Arguing with liberals is like playing chess with a pigeon. Regardless of what move I make, the pigeon is going to knock all the pieces over, crap on the board, then strut around like he won.

Now do your strut.

I have a good life, you ignorant loser. Anything else?
Yes, all those miserable hetero families. My my. Heterosexuality is a big problem and always has been, you fucking moronic queer. The only way you can make your point is claiming hetero families are all abusive. Sick fuck.

Funny, I thought this thread was about kids who know their gay "parents" are odd, not natural, and who long for opposite gendered parents? When did you change the topic?

Let's just for a moment pretend you read things other than something here on this post. Let's say it is about abusive relationships and the children in those families. Now let's say you have read about the statistics of how many children live in an abusive situation.
Get the idea. The real world knows that children live in abusive homes and most of those homes are in Hetero relationships.
Get it!
Look up you own statistics because it seems you refuse to acknowledge the real world. Hell you probably even believe that mankind
DOES NOT contribute to the carbon polluting in the world and it will suddenly go back to pre-industrial age environmental situations all on its own. POOF!
Look its the magic fairy come to make us all pure and whole.

go ahead and post facts and truth, I find that people such as you are ill equipped, mentally, to recognize fact. So go ahead, mouth.
Yes, so sad the statistics, boys are raped more by woman or homosexual men? I think homosexuals rape more 10 year old boys than heterosexual woman, who has that statistic handy, you?

Its a shame, that the Government system, the orphanages, are so bad that the best alternative is homosexual men.

Better a gay couple than a Bible thumping straight couple.
A Bible thumping straight couple, by definition commits no crime, does no evil, and is perfect. On the other hand there is that Texas Lesbian couple, Coleman and Wilson, Coleman got the death penalty and Wilson is in jail for life, for killing, "their", child.

Its a shame, that the Government system, the orphanages, are so bad that the best alternative is homosexual men.

A Bible thumping straight couple, by definition commits no crime, does no evil, and is perfect. On the other hand there is that Texas Lesbian couple, Coleman and Wilson, Coleman got the death penalty and Wilson is in jail for life, for killing, "their", child.

A Bible thumping straight couple is likely to expect their child to be straight, and may well disown them when the child turns out to be gay.

A Bible thumping straight couple is likely to expect their child to be straight, and may well disown them when the child turns out to be gay.
Bigots think that way, funny how the LGBT crowd and its supporters can be so, narrow minded, easily stereotyping people.

Well, its too bad that your ideas can not stand on their own merit.

Li
Where is the father?

There is no father, only a donor. The child still has two parents...which, as it turns out, is what kids need most.
Correct.

It's also telling, but not surprising, how most conservatives wish to force government into the private lives of Americans, to seek to dictate to Americans what their families must look like, and what constitutes a 'real' family, where most on the right want government to decide what's best for American families.
Yet its the Liberal Democrat who uses Judges in the past to oppose civil rights of the blacks and now Judges who will destroy the Rights of Children.

Homosexuals have a right to Heterosexual Children? Children have no right to a Mother and a Father.

Two 50 year old men have a right to adopt an orphaned 13 year old boy? Two 50 year old men, one Daddy the other a Crossdresser have the right to adopt an infant?

What a grand experiment you propose, no society ever before has designed the type of families Liberals and Democrats dictate.

yea, I know, you people got a bunch of studies, well, post them studies so we can see how all you got is well thought out talking points in which to steer the debate.

Children come before Adult Homosexuals.
Unfounded, ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense, demagoguery and fear-mongering.

Judges rule in accordance with the Constitution and its case law, in accordance with the objective, documented evidence and facts of the case, where the burden rests solely with the state to justify its desire to deny a class of persons their civil liberties – and when the state fails to meet that burden, measures designed to adversely effect a class of persons are appropriate invalidated by the courts.

At trial of every case addressing the issue of same-sex couples being denied access to marriage law, those opposed to the equal protection rights of gay Americans failed time and again to produce any objective, documented evidence that children in homes with same-sex parents were at a 'disadvantage.'
Just like when democrats ruled barring African Americans equal rights.

Took me a simple sentence to kill your beliefs, at that, Democrats have set a precedent for being wrong, as in the civil rights movement.

And our Republicans oppose civil rights today, while the Dems support it.

It just took a simple sentence to kill your beliefs. Step along.

Let's just for a moment pretend you read things other than something here on this post. Let's say it is about abusive relationships and the children in those families. Now let's say you have read about the statistics of how many children live in an abusive situation.
Get the idea. The real world knows that children live in abusive homes and most of those homes are in Hetero relationships.
Get it!
Look up you own statistics because it seems you refuse to acknowledge the real world. Hell you probably even believe that mankind
DOES NOT contribute to the carbon polluting in the world and it will suddenly go back to pre-industrial age environmental situations all on its own. POOF!

go ahead and post facts and truth, I find that people such as you are ill equipped, mentally, to recognize fact. So go ahead, mouth.
Yes, so sad the statistics, boys are raped more by woman or homosexual men? I think homosexuals rape more 10 year old boys than heterosexual woman, who has that statistic handy, you?

Are girls raped more by homosexual or heterosexual men. Do you know just how silly you sound?

Are you able to think rationally?

And I, sis, was abused by a female school counselor when I was 11. Step off.

You need to get your stereotypes under control.

Get it!

Are girls raped more by homosexual or heterosexual men. Do you know just how silly you sound?

Get it!

whats wrong poor baby, you want to play with me, you should at least make a comment about my post, not something you make up in your head, funny how the bigot throws around the word, "stereotype".

You have been drinking again, huh, cause you have a bad habit of coming on the board all pissed off, not even understanding what you read.

go pass-out

Get it!

Actually they are molested more by pedophiles. Are you aware that most of these pedophiles self identify as heterosexual, that the idea of sex with an adult male is as repulsive to them as it is to you? Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Not boys, not girls, children and for them it is more about access than gender.

Gay men are no more likely to molest a child than heterosexual men.

While I personally may have seen more people screwed up by the fundamentalist religious beliefs of their parents than by having gay parents, that's not a fair generalization either. Kids do best in two parent homes, gay homes, straight homes and bible thumping homes. This is not in dispute.

What also isn't in dispute except by morons that stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes and ignore the data, is that gays and lesbians raise children that are at no disadvantage to children raised by heterosexuals.

We aren't going to stop getting married, we aren't going to stop having and adopting kids. Folks like Elektra can tilt at windmills and yell at clouds. The clouds roll by...

While I personally may have seen more people screwed up by the fundamentalist religious beliefs of their parents than by having gay parents, that's not a fair generalization either. Kids do best in two parent homes, gay homes, straight homes and bible thumping homes. This is not in dispute.

What also isn't in dispute except by morons that stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes and ignore the data, is that gays and lesbians raise children that are at no disadvantage to children raised by heterosexuals.

We aren't going to stop getting married, we aren't going to stop having and adopting kids. Folks like Elektra can tilt at windmills and yell at clouds. The clouds roll by...
Actually it is in dispute, all across the USA, even in front of your face, here, with me.

Not in dispute? Now how about another link to a study, I see you ignored that Australian study I tore apart.

nice work giving that one to me, thanks.

Actually it is in dispute, all across the USA, even in front of your face, here, with me.

Not in dispute? Now how about another link to a study, I see you ignored that Australian study I tore apart.

What's adorable is that you think you tore apart a decade long study. :lol:

You've been given evidence that the children of gays are at no disadvantage to the children of straights. You've provided zero evidence in response. In fact, the more evidence you are provided, the more ludicrous and silly your claims become.

There have been over a score of court cases now over marriage equality bans. Proponents of anti gay measures have tried the "but, but, but the children" meme and it was a colossal failure. Why? Because there is no evidence to support your opinions about gays and children.

If you don't want gays to potentially adopt your children in the event of your untimely demise, make arrangements that your children are only to go to a private adoption agency that will not adopt to the gays. In the meantime, gays will continue to adopt children the heterosexuals don't want and we will continue to use science to have our own. You will continue to tilt and windmills and yell at clouds.

You've been given evidence that the children of gays are at no disadvantage to the children of straights. You've provided zero evidence in response. In fact, the more evidence you are provided, the more ludicrous and silly your claims become.

There have been over a score of court cases now over marriage equality bans. Proponents of anti gay measures have tried the "but, but, but the children" meme and it was a colossal failure. Why? Because there is no evidence to support your opinions about gays and children.

If you don't want gays to potentially adopt your children in the event of your untimely demise, make arrangements that your children are only to go to a private adoption agency that will not adopt to the gays. In the meantime, gays will continue to adopt children the heterosexuals don't want and we will continue to use science to have our own. You will continue to tilt and windmills and yell at clouds.
Wrong again liar, you have yet to present one fact or one study. I have to follow your links .com ' s that merely talk about a study.

Seawytch has yet to link to a study.

If you think you have link again, here and now and show everyone. Your studies are not available to be seen. And the Australian study don't count, I found that on my own and linked to the Melbourne University where it originated, and that study is not ten years old as you state. It just began, as shown in my post you conveniently ignored.

You cannot long for something which you have never had.

Everyone had a mother and father.

Bullshit, prove it.
You need a scientific study, huh!

So you can't prove your ridiculous claims.

I knew it.
The OP is not a claim, it the testimony of someone who grew up in a lesbian household.
One. Ok.

Wrong again liar, you have yet to present one fact or one study. I have to follow your links .com ' s that merely talk about a study.

Seawytch has yet to link to a study.

If you think you have link again, here and now and show everyone. Your studies are not available to be seen. And the Australian study don't count, I found that on my own and linked to the Melbourne University where it originated, and that study is not ten years old as you state. It just began, as shown in my post you conveniently ignored.

Are you confusing me with you? I gave you three or four I do believe, including one that showed no difference in children adopted by gays and by straights...in fact, the researchers were amazed that there were no differences 'cause the gays adopted the more high risk children. You, on the other hand, have provided nothing. Zero, zip, zilch, nada... except repeating "won't somebody please think of the children".

You're right, it wasn't 10 years for the Aussie study, I was thinking of Dr. Abbe Godlberg's research.

The Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics recently released in their publication Pediatrics published a report on their looking at 30 years of research. Do you know what they concluded?

Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal that children raised by gay and lesbian parents have demonstrated resilience with regard to social, psychological, and sexual health despite economic and legal disparities and social stigma. Many studies have demonstrated that children's well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents' sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents. Lack of opportunity for same-gender couples to marry adds to families’ stress, which affects the health and welfare of all household members. Because marriage strengthens families and, in so doing, benefits children’s development, children should not be deprived of the opportunity for their parents to be married. Paths to parenthood that include assisted reproductive techniques, adoption, and foster parenting should focus on competency of the parents rather than their sexual orientation.
There is also a helpful list of all the studies they reviewed.

Get back to us when you have anything that counters the decades of research. Our children are fine, worry about the children of divorce.

Forum List

Back