Child Of Lesbian Couple Speaks Against Same-sex Marriage.

It is so sad that you cannot comprehend the english language. You must have been a dunce in class and fucked off all the time.
You want to insult! You are a fucking idiot and stupid.
Get a grip on your stupid ass and learn to read.
Fuck!! What an ignorant asshole you are.

Once again mr. oneway. This conversation was about others, especially children and the misery they live in when they live with hetero couples.
Typical you. And you have the nerve to call someone else a looser.
It just doesn't work well for you.
Yes, all those miserable hetero families. My my. Heterosexuality is a big problem and always has been, you fucking moronic queer. The only way you can make your point is claiming hetero families are all abusive. Sick fuck.
Kiss my ass. Homos are sick trash. Stop demonizing heterosexuals. You're the perverted sicko. Not us.

Hey, it's straights who produce the gays you're so terrified of.

You nutters need to stop fighting against what you are and embrace your own sexuality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatal
Nope. No one is born gay. We are the the normal people. Nobody was born queer.

No.

:eusa_naughty:

I refuse to believe anyone chooses to be queer.

Like Dwarves, all Queers are genetically deviant.

Humans are heterosexual by nature, so that means we are the haters because we don't think confused sexual perverts should raise and indoctrinate children with your confused sickness. Right.

Humans are heterosexual by nature, so that means we are the haters because we don't think confused sexual perverts should raise and indoctrinate children with your confused sickness. Right.
No.

You are haters because you seek to codify the ignorance, fear, and hate exhibited in your post.

You are haters because you seek to violate the liberty protected by the Constitution affording every American the right to self-determination and to exist as an individual free from unwarranted interference by the state.

And you are haters because you seek to contrive and propagate lies that children who live in homes with same-sex parents are somehow 'disadvantaged.'

One, heterosexual males rape underage girls in hundreds of times of numbers than homosexual males rape underage boys. Fact. That comparison reveals the conclusion: go more strongly than ever against adult abusers.

Two, those who demean homosexuals or heterosexuals are trash. Stop it. Only perverts demean in this way.

Three, orphaned children may have preferences for certain types of homes as they age. Abused children by heterosexuals may feel much safer in a same sex household.

Four, humans hard wiring produces people who are heterosexual or homosexual by nature,

...You are haters because you seek to violate the liberty protected by the Constitution affording every American the right to self-determination and to exist as an individual free from unwarranted interference by the state.

And you are haters because you seek to contrive and propagate lies that children who live in homes with same-sex parents are somehow 'disadvantaged.'

Do you support Jeffrey Dahmer's "right to self-determination"? We are talking about behaviors here. You are aware that behaviors are regulated at the local level by the discreet communities they affect? You've heard of penal and civil codes I assume? Behaviors are regulated by the majority. Race is not. See the difference? I do. Once you start forcing repugnant behaviors upon the majority by a minority, what you have is fascism. And that doesn't work in the USA. We vote on behaviors. We don't vote on race. It's as simple a concept as you can get.

Otherwise in the interest of equality, any behavior could declare it has "rights" to force itself as "legal" against the will of the majority that objects to it. Hence the comment I made about Jeffrey Dahmer. It is the extreme example of blind justice re: "equality" when you start giving federal protections to behaviors.

Though I would say that allowing lewd sex performers that hope kids are watching to be able to have a legal loophole to adopt vulnerable orphans is a pretty close second to the Jeffrey Dahmer example. He murdered bodies. Sex predators murder little souls...

All homosexual and heterosexual "Sex predators murder little souls" and should be put away forever.

Sil is calling for the abandonment of marriage and adoption because predators homosexual and heterosexual 'groom' little victims.

That the equivalent of the Solomonic version of cutting the baby in half.

The answer is simple: pursue the predators.

All homosexual and heterosexual "Sex predators murder little souls" and should be put away forever.

Sil is calling for the abandonment of marriage and adoption because predators homosexual and heterosexual 'groom' little victims.

Nope, I'm talking about a crucial difference in cultural mores. And you know I am. Try being less of a liar, OK?

LGBTs unilaterally line up behind gay pride parades where lewd sex acts are performed soberly in "pride" in anticipation of kids of all ages watching. You don't find its twin in the hetero world. If you did, participants would be led away in handcuffs under the same conditions.

Yeah, you do hate. Because you are bigoted freaks.

Yeah, you do hate. Because you are bigoted freaks.
Well if that's true for some, better a bigoted freak than one doing lewd sex acts in public where you're hoping kiddies will be watching. I'll take the lesser of two evils any day.

Would a 6 year old orphaned boy choose two live in a relationship with two homosexual men or would he choose a loving mother and father who could give him a sister or brother, like a newborn baby brother or sister.

Would a 6 year old orphaned boy choose two live in a relationship with two homosexual men or would he choose a loving mother and father who could give him a sister or brother, like a newborn baby brother or sister.

Would a 6 year old boy choose to live with a drunk and abusive mother and father that beat him would he choose loving gay parents to take him away from that? Gee, this is fun. Can anyone play the "what if" game?

Give it up Elektra. Our children are fine, we're not going to stop adopting them. Enjoy your cloud yelling.

While I personally may have seen more people screwed up by the fundamentalist religious beliefs of their parents than by having gay parents, that's not a fair generalization either. Kids do best in two parent homes, gay homes, straight homes and bible thumping homes. This is not in dispute.

What also isn't in dispute except by morons that stick their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes and ignore the data, is that gays and lesbians raise children that are at no disadvantage to children raised by heterosexuals.

We aren't going to stop getting married, we aren't going to stop having and adopting kids. Folks like Elektra can tilt at windmills and yell at clouds. The clouds roll by...
Actually it is in dispute, all across the USA, even in front of your face, here, with me.

Not in dispute? Now how about another link to a study, I see you ignored that Australian study I tore apart.

nice work giving that one to me, thanks.

What's adorable is that you think you tore apart a decade long study. :lol:

You've been given evidence that the children of gays are at no disadvantage to the children of straights. You've provided zero evidence in response. In fact, the more evidence you are provided, the more ludicrous and silly your claims become.

There have been over a score of court cases now over marriage equality bans. Proponents of anti gay measures have tried the "but, but, but the children" meme and it was a colossal failure. Why? Because there is no evidence to support your opinions about gays and children.

If you don't want gays to potentially adopt your children in the event of your untimely demise, make arrangements that your children are only to go to a private adoption agency that will not adopt to the gays. In the meantime, gays will continue to adopt children the heterosexuals don't want and we will continue to use science to have our own. You will continue to tilt and windmills and yell at clouds.
Wrong again liar, you have yet to present one fact or one study. I have to follow your links .com ' s that merely talk about a study.

Seawytch has yet to link to a study.

If you think you have link again, here and now and show everyone. Your studies are not available to be seen. And the Australian study don't count, I found that on my own and linked to the Melbourne University where it originated, and that study is not ten years old as you state. It just began, as shown in my post you conveniently ignored.

Are you confusing me with you? I gave you three or four I do believe, including one that showed no difference in children adopted by gays and by straights...in fact, the researchers were amazed that there were no differences 'cause the gays adopted the more high risk children. You, on the other hand, have provided nothing. Zero, zip, zilch, nada... except repeating "won't somebody please think of the children".

You're right, it wasn't 10 years for the Aussie study, I was thinking of Dr. Abbe Godlberg's research.

The Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics recently released in their publication Pediatrics published a report on their looking at 30 years of research. Do you know what they concluded?

Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal that children raised by gay and lesbian parents have demonstrated resilience with regard to social, psychological, and sexual health despite economic and legal disparities and social stigma. Many studies have demonstrated that children's well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents' sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents. Lack of opportunity for same-gender couples to marry adds to families’ stress, which affects the health and welfare of all household members. Because marriage strengthens families and, in so doing, benefits children’s development, children should not be deprived of the opportunity for their parents to be married. Paths to parenthood that include assisted reproductive techniques, adoption, and foster parenting should focus on competency of the parents rather than their sexual orientation.
There is also a helpful list of all the studies they reviewed.

Get back to us when you have anything that counters the decades of research. Our children are fine, worry about the children of divorce.
An article again, your just dumb, huh. Link to the study, not to the activists.

I always love it when someone calls me dumb and missuses the word you're.

It's you're dumb, not your dumb.

You're not getting any more links from me. I'm not playing the I'll show you mine game because you never show me yours. You haven't provided a scintilla of evidence that the children of gays are at any disadvantage to the children of straights. The article in Pediatrics had an extensive footnote section. Use your google.

Nope, I'm talking about a crucial difference in cultural mores. And you know I am. Try being less of a liar, OK?

LGBTs unilaterally line up behind gay pride parades where lewd sex acts are performed soberly in "pride" in anticipation of kids of all ages watching. You don't find its twin in the hetero world. If you did, participants would be led away in handcuffs under the same conditions.

Cultural mores now support marriage equality, and you know they are, so be less of a liar now, OK?

You keep ignoring that far more heterosexuals display themselves in public in parades and elsewhere in public with kids of all ages watching. And these people are not led away in handcuffs.

You need to be honest, Sil.

Depends if he had been abused in an heterosexual home.

And not every heterosexual or homosexual home can meet your fantasy goal.

Depends if he had been abused in an heterosexual home.

And not every heterosexual or homosexual home can meet your fantasy goal.
Depends, good, we have JakeStarkey admitting that JakeStarkey would choose to be in a relationship with a homosexual male-male "father" if JakeStarkey was 13 years old and orphaned.

Yes, it depends does it not, but as it is today, it does not depend. Orphaned heterosexual boys are actually adopted by any two homosexual men. It happens all across the USA. Judges have dictated this, not Congress, not the President, not the People.

Depends, good, we have JakeStarkey admitting that JakeStarkey would choose to be in a relationship with a homosexual male-male "father" if JakeStarkey was 13 years old and orphaned.

Yes, it depends does it not, but as it is today, it does not depend. Orphaned heterosexual boys are actually adopted by any two homosexual men. It happens all across the USA. Judges have dictated this, not Congress, not the President, not the People.

Harvey Milk, were he alive, would be positively drooling with joy.

Actually it is in dispute, all across the USA, even in front of your face, here, with me.

Not in dispute? Now how about another link to a study, I see you ignored that Australian study I tore apart.

nice work giving that one to me, thanks.

What's adorable is that you think you tore apart a decade long study. :lol:

You've been given evidence that the children of gays are at no disadvantage to the children of straights. You've provided zero evidence in response. In fact, the more evidence you are provided, the more ludicrous and silly your claims become.

There have been over a score of court cases now over marriage equality bans. Proponents of anti gay measures have tried the "but, but, but the children" meme and it was a colossal failure. Why? Because there is no evidence to support your opinions about gays and children.

If you don't want gays to potentially adopt your children in the event of your untimely demise, make arrangements that your children are only to go to a private adoption agency that will not adopt to the gays. In the meantime, gays will continue to adopt children the heterosexuals don't want and we will continue to use science to have our own. You will continue to tilt and windmills and yell at clouds.
Wrong again liar, you have yet to present one fact or one study. I have to follow your links .com ' s that merely talk about a study.

Seawytch has yet to link to a study.

If you think you have link again, here and now and show everyone. Your studies are not available to be seen. And the Australian study don't count, I found that on my own and linked to the Melbourne University where it originated, and that study is not ten years old as you state. It just began, as shown in my post you conveniently ignored.

Are you confusing me with you? I gave you three or four I do believe, including one that showed no difference in children adopted by gays and by straights...in fact, the researchers were amazed that there were no differences 'cause the gays adopted the more high risk children. You, on the other hand, have provided nothing. Zero, zip, zilch, nada... except repeating "won't somebody please think of the children".

You're right, it wasn't 10 years for the Aussie study, I was thinking of Dr. Abbe Godlberg's research.

The Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics recently released in their publication Pediatrics published a report on their looking at 30 years of research. Do you know what they concluded?

Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal that children raised by gay and lesbian parents have demonstrated resilience with regard to social, psychological, and sexual health despite economic and legal disparities and social stigma. Many studies have demonstrated that children's well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents' sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents. Lack of opportunity for same-gender couples to marry adds to families’ stress, which affects the health and welfare of all household members. Because marriage strengthens families and, in so doing, benefits children’s development, children should not be deprived of the opportunity for their parents to be married. Paths to parenthood that include assisted reproductive techniques, adoption, and foster parenting should focus on competency of the parents rather than their sexual orientation.
There is also a helpful list of all the studies they reviewed.

Get back to us when you have anything that counters the decades of research. Our children are fine, worry about the children of divorce.
An article again, your just dumb, huh. Link to the study, not to the activists.

I always love it when someone calls me dumb and missuses the word you're.

It's you're dumb, not your dumb.

You're not getting any more links from me. I'm not playing the I'll show you mine game because you never show me yours. You haven't provided a scintilla of evidence that the children of gays are at any disadvantage to the children of straights. The article in Pediatrics had an extensive footnote section. Use your google.
your dumb, I never got a link from you that leads to a study, further I just stated the links you give prove you are wrong, so I kind of figure you would wise up and quit with the links, my point was to show you had nothing with links, so know you realize that your links are propaganda.

thank you for the win, your dumb

What proof do you have that humans are hetero by nature? Over 500 different animal species have shown bisexual tendencies. And even human history shows that bisexuality has been around for thousands of years, from the ancient Greeks to samurai in Japan.

I'm not saying that bisexuality or homosexuality are human's natural state, but that any species natural state differs from individual to individual.

And don't talk to me about indoctrination. What do you think you're doing to your kids (If you have kids, of course), you're indoctrinating them into hate. Die hard conservatives and liberals indoctrinate their kids. Christians and muslims indoctrinate their kids. Sports fans indoctrinate their kids. That's what being a parent means, raising your kids and teaching them what you think needs to be taught. If you think you should teach your kids to hate someone just because of how they were born, that's your prerogative. If I think I should teach my kids to accept people regardless of how they're born, and that having loving parents is more important than specifically having a mommy and a daddy, that's my prerogative.

What proof do you have that humans are hetero by nature? Over 500 different animal species have shown bisexual tendencies. And even human history shows that bisexuality has been around for thousands of years, from the ancient Greeks to samurai in Japan.

I'm not saying that bisexuality or homosexuality are human's natural state, but that any species natural state differs from individual to individual.

And don't talk to me about indoctrination. What do you think you're doing to your kids (If you have kids, of course), you're indoctrinating them into hate. Die hard conservatives and liberals indoctrinate their kids. Christians and muslims indoctrinate their kids. Sports fans indoctrinate their kids. That's what being a parent means, raising your kids and teaching them what you think needs to be taught. If you think you should teach your kids to hate someone just because of how they were born, that's your prerogative. If I think I should teach my kids to accept people regardless of how they're born, and that having loving parents is more important than specifically having a mommy and a daddy, that's my prerogative.
You will teach your children, and I do not mean to draw your family into this, this all just based on what you stated, you will teach your children, meaning that if they become Orphans, that they should embrace and accept two extremely loving, touchy feely in a good way homosexual 50 year old man man lovers as parents, as much as a loving father and mother that will have more children, giving your children brothers and sisters?

Humans are susceptable to all manner of compulsive diversions to the natural state. You may have heard of crack addiction? Heroin addition? Cutting? OCDs? Alcoholism? Should we teach all these folks and society to encourage these folks to "embrace their orientations"?

You don't want to be spoken to about imprinted behaviors because they make you nervous as to the topic at hand. So, without further ado:

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”5,23,24,46......
why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Using the anus and colon as an artificial vagina [anal sex] is THE main vector of one of the worst epidemics of this and last Century: HIV We'd do well to understand the mechanics of how it keeps spreading like wildfire, with an over 20% increase in new numbers in impressionable youth ages 13-24 in just the same years this big gay media push has been underway... Read more here: Clearing Up The Mystery Why Hiv aids Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back