China suggests it might declare war aginst America

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
China will not stop until it dominates the world.
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces can stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda
Beijing Promotes Idea of War With US as Relations Deteriorate, Amps up Anti-US Propaganda

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?
We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?

Last edited:
We have a VERY small window where the US and NATO forces and stop China.
Yesterday, a fleet of 260 Chinese fishing vessels / military scout ships arrived in the Galapagos Islands where they
will wreak havoc on the marine ecosystem. They have decimated their own seas and land and are now
reaching out to take from other parts of the world with ZERO concern for the ecosystem.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

You got anything more legitimate than an alt-right publication that's actually being backed by the Chinese? Cause I don't see us going to war with China. That's what I think.
We might be able to move some manufacturing back to our shores (drug manufacturing would be nice) but until you convince Americans to take shit paying jobs with no benefits and lousy working conditions and are able to buy cheap land and have the United States government pick up the tab for you expenses, it ain't gonna happen.

Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

You got anything more legitimate than an alt-right publication that's actually being backed by the Chinese? Cause I don't see us going to war with China. That's what I think.
We might be able to move some manufacturing back to our shores (drug manufacturing would be nice) but until you convince Americans to take shit paying jobs with no benefits and lousy working conditions and are able to buy cheap land and have the United States government pick up the tab for you expenses, it ain't gonna happen.

So ....you deny that China is a rouge thief and has STOLEN maybe Trillions in intellectual property from US interests?
You deny they RIGHT NOW have a FLEET of 260 ships destroying the Galapagos Islands?

We either face the obvious and do what we have to now, or kick the can down the road where China will be FAR more likely to prevail.
Truth be told, I fully support going to war with China now. I hereby volunteer for service in the Air Force.

What do you think?
China can be stopped and it wont take nuclear or conventional war

china’s weakness is economic and if the world puts aside our petty complaints and presents a united front china has no chance to dominate the world

but I dont know if we have enough wisdom to avoid a war

Why do you say that?

It's their policy.

One Path One Road. They pissed of India trying to claim Indian land.
They pissed of the Phillipines so bad, Duerte invited the US military back.

Not to mention, did you miss their declaring an entire International Sea as theirs exclusively?

Chinese Military advisors are urging bejing to rapidly and massively ramp up nuclear arms to obliterate the US.
The US government has made a GRAVE tactical error over the last few decades by allowing US firms to cozy up to Communist China
in spite of the vast majority of intelligent people knowing full well of the mistake.

We ARE eventually going to war with China, the question is do we now, while we have a good chance of winning such a conflict....or later when we have little chance?

What do you think?

And Leftists all across the World will be FULLY supporting China if there was a War, in America your already Traitors aka Democrats have been in the China Corner for 20 years-25 years. Democrats WORK FOR China and NOT America.

What do you think?
satan will not stop

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Saber rattling and threats only makes them look foolish.

So, they think that they're ready?
Better now, than later!
It's one way to improve our GDP! Kill 2 birds with one stone!
Afterall, they already unleashed a bioweapon on the world!

correct.

We MUST choose.....

War with China now or war with China later.

either way, it's going down.

Difference is later, they might well beat us.

What do you think?

~~~~~~
Saber rattling only makes them look foolish.

I know,
But remember, the CCP has 1.4 BILLION troops they can throw at the problem.
The USA is vastly outnumbered now.
And as China improves it's technology, they can overwhelm our military.

I am READY to report to duty. If the Air Force calls, I will go.

What do you think?

~~~~~~

We should be making those Commie bastards, dead!

What do you think?

~~~~~~

We should be making those Commie bastards, dead!

Absolutely.
They would kill us all yesterday if they could.
As is, they are sending swarms of fishing vessels into our area to rape our seas of fish and marine life, leaving an unmitigated ecological disaster in their trail for us to deal with.

We are at war with china

What do you think?

So ....you deny that China is a rouge thief and has STOLEN maybe Trillions in intellectual property from US interests?
You deny they RIGHT NOW have a FLEET of 260 ships destroying the Galapagos Islands?

They've stolen intellectual property from just about everyone, including US companies...who apparently found their security lacking...or their people susceptible to giving the property away.
And Ecuador knows there are Chinese vessels. I'm just pointing out that a Chinese backed media site is pumping up the fear factor to scare right wingers in the US that we're about to go to war with China.
Kinda self serving?, don't you think?

Forum List

Back