China threatens to nuke Japan if they attempt to stop China from taking Taiwan

... Great Great Grandfather fought on the side of the South during the Civil War, whose Dad and two Uncles fought the ... and ... during WW2, ...

So by that I take it you're ready to sit down with Al Queda, pass around some Coca-Colas, roast some marshmallows over an open fire, and sing a few rounds of "Kumbaya", giving them a great, big, warn hug and a wet, sloppy kiss, for killing all those Americans on 9/11?

Your desperate grasping at a red herring goes to show that you realize how fucking stupid you are being. You fail again.

Dickhead. I never fail. Failure isn't programmed into my DNA.

Japan would kick the fucking shit out of China....again.

I say we let them.

At this point, I heartily endorse Japan in seeking out their Imperialist past.

Come on, you Japs. Start cranking out those Samurai swords and Arisaka rifles. You can do it.

Don't let me down, you little yellow bastids.
I would love to see Japan completely dominate Asia top to bottom.

Are you going to start posting vile, offensive fucking lies now, asshole? You reveal more of your weakness of mind, character, and most likely body with every stupid fucking post.

Admit it now: I once claimed that you're "Asian" and you adamantly disputed that. Now I have no truck with Asian folks, but if you;'re going to self-identify as an "Asian", at least be honest and admit to me that you're just another white boy with a cultural identity crisis.

I'm rooting for ....... this time.

Come on, Japan. You did it before, you can do it again.
You could make the same lame point without the stupid fucking racial slur.

What? Are you turning Japanese or something?
I am not, but I'm not a fan of bigotry.

You see, that's where we disagree. I have no problem making fun of people who killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.
No one in Japan today killed hundreds of thousands of American servicemen.
No one today owned slaves in the US either......

I'm rooting for Nippers.

Japan needs to go nuclear and FAST!

When they want to, it'll take them about 5 minutes.
How do you figure that?

Just how complicated do you think nukes would be to build for Japan?
I know how difficult they are to build. You apparently do not.

They're one of the most advanced manufacturers out there.
Pakistan figured it out and they're primitive in comparison.
I wouldn't be surprised if they already have cores ready to put into completed weapons.

I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

I wouldn't be surprised if they already have cores ready to put into completed weapons.
Where did they get the plutonium?

Taiwan died the day Xden was sworn in.

The ****** have their ways of dealing with those who break their contracts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

Japan has 33 nuclear power reactors classed as operable. However, in 2013 the Nuclear Regulation Authority (NRA) established new regulatory requirements, and just 10 reactors have since received clearance from the regulator to restart.

DURR

I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

Japan has 33 nuclear power reactors classed as operable. However, in 2013 the Nuclear Regulation Authority (NRA) established new regulatory requirements, and just 10 reactors have since received clearance from the regulator to restart.

DURR
That would be uranium, not plutonium, just FYI. And they have to choose one or the other. If they are preparing nuclear plants to restart operations, then the uranium is not enriched to weapons grade. If it is, then it is not suitable for the nuclear plants. So maybe they have a big choice to make.

I'm rooting for ....... this time.

You could make the same lame point without the stupid fucking racial slur.

What? Are you turning Japanese or something?
I am not, but I'm not a fan of bigotry.

You see, that's where we disagree. I have no problem making fun of people who killed hundreds of thousands of Americans.
No one in Japan today killed hundreds of thousands of American servicemen.
No one today owned slaves in the US either......
That's true.

I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

DURR
You are really reaching for new heights in your level of stupidity. Do you have any clue as to the difference in a power reactor, which produces heat for steam, and a reactor used to create plutonium as its primary purpose?

You really are that stupid and just enjoy talking our of your ass. Is that it?

I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

DURR
You are really reaching for new heights in your level of stupidity. Do you have any clue as to the difference in a power reactor, which produces heat for steam, and a reactor used to create plutonium as its primary purpose?

You really are that stupid and just enjoy talking our of your ass. Is that it?
He is not wrong in that they could refine it to weapons grade. And it would not take too long, as the lion's share of the refinement has already occured. But they would have to have systems already in place to accept and deliver the warheads (without anyone having noticed). And they would have to somehow refine the uranium without anyone noticing. All that taken together seems far fetched.

I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

DURR
That would be uranium, not plutonium, just FYI. And they have to choose one or the other. If they are preparing nuclear plants to restart operations, then the uranium is not enriched to weapons grade. If it is, then it is not suitable for the nuclear plants. So maybe they have a big choice to make.

Apart from the Fugen experimental Advanced Thermal Reactor (ATR), Ohma would be the first Japanese reactor built to run solely on mixed oxide (MOX) fuel incorporating recycled plutonium. It would be able to consume a quarter of all domestically-produced MOX fuel and hence make a major contribution to Japan's 'pluthermal' policy of recycling plutonium recovered from used fuel.

I'm rooting for Nippers.

How do you figure that?

DURR

Apart from the Fugen experimental Advanced Thermal Reactor (ATR), Ohma would be the first Japanese reactor built to run solely on mixed oxide (MOX) fuel incorporating recycled plutonium. It would be able to consume a quarter of all domestically-produced MOX fuel and hence make a major contribution to Japan's 'pluthermal' policy of recycling plutonium recovered from used fuel.

Interesting. But i guess it contains relatively little plutonium. Fukushima's melted down reactor had about 200 kg of it. A tiny amount, relatively, i guess. But in any instance, there doesn't seem to be any doubt that Japan has nuclear material. Refining it to weapon's grade and developing systems to deliver it -- both quickly and without anyone noticing -- is another story.

Forum List

Back