China To Taiwan: America Will Abandon You

They're welcome to try...

They can barely hold on to the Falklands and Scotland, though.

Of course, there wasn't a point where Tibet was independent. They just managed to achieve a level of autonomy during the warlord era before Chiang (not Mao) re-established Chinese sovereignty over them.
Care to share anything relevant with us or are you going to give us more justification for taking over nations by force because a thousand years ago X happened?

How do you know? Do you know the logistics required to move an army large enough to conquer, and hold the United States from across the Atlantic Ocean?
D-DAY was a massive feat in itself. They were ,most certainly not the Atlantic...in the 1940's
He couldn't do it against Russia Barbarossa. The Japanese bogged down in Asia as well...despite controlling large section of the continent without resistance.

Not very likely me thinks.
The times were different. Many Americans were immigrants that had some education and trades in a nation with no social programs or minimum ones. And living in a depression for a decade or so before the war. Your type of thinking is from a totally spoiled I am owed culture today.

Actually, Tibet was incorporated into China by the Qing Dynasty.
You mean conquered

but china was not able to hold Tibet and it has freed itself several times

The most recent chinese aggression came after the communists took power

The times were different. Many Americans were immigrants that had some education and trades in a nation with no social programs or minimum ones. And living in a depression for a decade or so before the war. Your type of thinking is from a totally spoiled I am owed culture today.
How could have Hitler reached the continental USA given the logistic capabilities of the day?

You mean conquered

but china was not able to hold Tibet and it has freed itself several times

The most recent chinese aggression came after the communists took power
the problem is that leftist believe that leftist tyrants have a right to own, occupy and control everyone. If you’ve been conquered and dare to revolt and liberate yourself, you really aren’t free and still are property of the leftist tyrants

How could have Hitler reached the continental USA given the logistic capabilities of the day?
Hitler screwed up. And in a conventional way you are right. Please tell me how we can mobilize for a war but not get out of an endless depression? It was like a miracle!

Hitler screwed up. And in a conventional way you are right. Please tell me how we can mobilize for a war but not get out of an endless depression? It was like a miracle!
Humans can hit each other over the head easily. Communicating, and cooperating is hard. Those things take time, energy, ingenuity. Unless it involves the killing of another human. Killing brings out the peak of man's ingenuity.

Hilarious. Topic is what ChiComs just did, he deflects to a thousand year old event in response to the recent invasion of Nepal by the ChiComs.

Naw, man, the topic is you guys trying to panic monger over China because the only way you keep stupid white people afraid and voting against their own economic interests is to keep them scared.

China isn't a threat because 70 years ago, they had quite enough of the Dalai Lama's shit.

Forum List

Back