China To Taiwan: America Will Abandon You

WWII was started over Poland

Do you wish England and France had done nothing?
England and France can do whatever they wish. We are not England and France. We are not Europeans, as we are not Chinese. We are Americans.

England and France can do whatever they wish. We are not England and France. We are not Europeans, as we are not Chinese. We are Americans.
You didnt answer the question

The french and brits were no more happy to go to war than we are today

unfortunately pandering to hitler’s previous aggression left the Allies painted into a corner

similarly we can abandon Taiwan today but it wont prevent future chinese aggression

You didnt answer the question

The french and brits were no more happy to go to war than we are today

unfortunately pandering to hitler’s previous aggression left the Allies painted into a corner

similarly we can abandon Taiwan today but it wont prevent future chinese aggression
There is no more indication that China will march across the Pacific than there was that Germany would march across the Atlantic.

Non-interventionist policy, is the best policy.

"America" under Low IQ Joe is not AMERICA, and China knows it...

China can expose Low IQ Joe any time it wants

China loved The Steal

If China enters into our direct hemisphere of influence (North/South/Central America, and Caribbean) and exerts military force, especially if that nation borders us.
So you are against our fight against Japan and Germany and wish they controlled Asia and Europe.
Got it. Thanks for letting us know what a pathetic evil loving narcissist you are.

So you are against our fight against Japan and Germany and wish they controlled Asia and Europe.
Got it. Thanks for letting us know what a pathetic evil loving narcissist you are.
I don't wish for shit. I know that Japan and Germany are first world nations with the ability to manufacture, and furnish first world militaries.
WHY are we still doing that?

Because of brainwashed voters...like YOU.

Looking at the Russian cyber attacks... The NoKo nuke tests... Iran bombing our troops by proxy...It appears they don't really care.
How’s the Soviet Union?
Oh. And….

BC54ADC5-8E66-4020-A3F1-1BAF0BC08D22.jpeg

There is no more indication that China will march across the Pacific than there was that Germany would march across the Atlantic.
Really?

Nazi Germany was no threat to the United States?

I dont believe that for an instant

as for china they hope that they never have to use force against the US

but they will use the threat of force just as they are over Taiwan to dictate US actions

and if they push us out of asia the threat they bring to the battlefield elsewhere will be overwhelming

Really?

Nazi Germany was no threat to the United States?

I dont believe that for an instant

as for china they hope that they never have to use force against the US

but they will use the threat of force just as they are over Taiwan to dictate US actions

and if they push us out of asia the threat they bring to the battlefield elsewhere will be overwhelming
How? Were there Nazi division attacking North America? No. We had some Uboat shellings of the coast, Japs too out in California, but no real threat.

I have said it for years...if Taiwan thinks we are gonna risk a world war for their ass...they have another thing comin.

AS IT SSHOULD BE.

We shouldn't be risking our nation over some island in the Pacific.

I hope this Afghan thing will finally convince Americans to just STOP supporting this kind of shit.
Hitler would have won if Americans in that era believed as you do now .

Forum List

Back