China wins the American Civil War

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Same way I give Stalin credit for making FDR his sock puppet, I have to congratulate Xi and the CCP for pushing the USA to the brink.

First, the Covid bioweapon

Second, the Fascist, economy destroying lockdowns,

Next, the coming famines, food shortages on top of inflation,

Now, the final card played will be guiding the US to a real civil war. The winner, largely irrelevant as it breaks the USA, will likely be Patriots, but with leadership loyal to Xi.

Yeah, I know what you mean..

Yep mooner, good thing we got the Pedo guy & his son in charge now.

Exceeding their initial fundraising goal, the partners at BHR raised their target to $1.5 billion for the new fund. The company’s website now brags that it manages “over RMB 15 billion” in assets — the equivalent of about $2.1 billion in today’s dollars.

Under the terms of the deal, BHR, in which Hunter’s firm held an equity stake, would be a lead investor in the fund. Other investors include China Development Bank and China’s social security fund.

Yep mooner, good thing we got the Pedo guy & his son in charge now.

Exceeding their initial fundraising goal, the partners at BHR raised their target to $1.5 billion for the new fund. The company’s website now brags that it manages “over RMB 15 billion” in assets — the equivalent of about $2.1 billion in today’s dollars.

Under the terms of the deal, BHR, in which Hunter’s firm held an equity stake, would be a lead investor in the fund. Other investors include China Development Bank and China’s social security fund.

Why are you upset with a kid of the president who made money? Hell, Trump's inlaws made bank also, it's not at all uncommon.

Same way I give Stalin credit for making FDR his sock puppet, I have to congratulate Xi and the CCP for pushing the USA to the brink.

Now, the final card played will be guiding the US to a real civil war. The winner, largely irrelevant as it breaks the USA, will likely be Patriots, but with leadership loyal to Xi.
The real winner in a civil war will be all the dictators and those fighting freedom across the globe. Putin had worked hard to divide Americans and have us less likely to fight for freedom across the globe.

The lockdowns in China were far worse and did much more damage to their economy.

You have to be a full blown retard to bleev China deliberately unleased a bioweapon that began a pandemic in their own country.

Seriously. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.

The lockdowns in China were far worse and did much more damage to their economy.

You have to be a full blown retard to bleev China deliberately unleased a bioweapon that began a pandemic in their own country.

Seriously. Stop embarrassing yourself in public.
They can't, the echo chamber scripts their day.

The real winner in a civil war will be all the dictators and those fighting freedom across the globe. Putin had worked hard to divide Americans and have us less likely to fight for freedom across the globe.
When did it become America's responsibility to fight for freedom across the globe?
Shouldn't the people that live there do that themselves?

What you say is fighting for freedom, many of us recognize are actually CIA sponsored color revolutions that put the locals through a meat grinder while the military industrial complex, elites & politicians cash in.
We die so they can get richer & true freedom never crosses their minds

When did it become America's responsibility to fight for freedom across the globe?
Shouldn't the people that live there do that themselves?

What you say is fighting for freedom, many of us recognize are actually CIA sponsored color revolutions that put the locals through a meat grinder while the military industrial complex, elites & politicians cash in.
We die so they can get richer & true freedom never crosses their minds
Well I've heard right wingers justifying the attack on Ukraine all of the time.

Forum List

Back