China’s Carbon Output Now Twice That of the Entire Developed World

CO2 emissions is rising in China? Or we could state it correctly, the manufacturing of Wind Turbines and Solar Panels in China have doubled C02 emissions.
I hate to tell you but China makes one or two things besides wind turbines and solar panels.

you have to go back to 2012 to find something bigger than wind and solar, the three gorges is not being constructed today, so good try, just a decade late
You really are worthless.

1691674132270.png

What it has to do with is your general intelligence. And it's not my dam.
You got me there, I have no idea what something built a decade ago has to do with the pollution from building wind turbines and solar panels being made in china.

Do you have any other, dams, crick

Just a thought, why don't we fight to stop deforestation and plant more damn trees? Not saying we shouldn't decrease our carbon emissions, but trees can absorb a lot of CO2. Bigger cities need to find ways to create more green space, and add green space to pre-existing infrastructures.

Just a thought, why don't we fight to stop deforestation and plant more damn trees? Not saying we shouldn't decrease our carbon emissions, but trees can absorb a lot of CO2. Bigger cities need to find ways to create more green space, and add green space to pre-existing infrastructures.
I'm with you.

Forum List

Back