Chinese economy collapsing under Biden

Taiwan to start. Likely to start around the time the election gets closer to help biden stay in office since Americans dont like to vote out a President during a hot war.
So off shore which would require massive mobilizations which require massive amounts of fuel.
And if those shipments are blocked?

I thought we were talking about China.

How are those sanctions doing as far as getting Putin to do what the folks sanctioning russia want?
We are talking about Chia but you said the UN wouldn’t do sanctions.
I’m simply pointing out that the UN isn’t the only player.

We see here the instinctual idiocy of some MAGA Trumpsters to blame all economic problems (including good ones like China’s) on Biden & his Administration.

Many argue ridiculously that Biden is “in XiJinping’s pocket” or on his payroll. Nothing can be further from the truth.

U.S. sanctions against Chinese high tech and defense-related companies are far more severe than they were under Trump, harsher than they have been since before China joined the WTO. With gov’t encouragement U.S. industry is now securitizing its trade and logistic relations with our allies (China is strongly effected & furious about this) and our policy of building anti-Chinese alliances — for example with Japan and South Korea as shown in today’s tripartite meetings — has been handled very cleverly (there are immensely distinct histories and trade interests involved.)

I am no war-hawk and have criticisms of some dumb moves made by both Democratic & Republican politicians in handling our now very difficult and complex economic & political relations with China. We need to be firm, but not adventurous, and do our best to keep open ordinary trade relations and useful mutual investing where possible. Xi is now under increasing pressure. We want the Chinese people to understand that ultimately it is the Xi regime and not the West that is holding them back.

But as expected, most “Trump Party” Republicans will never stop posturing and criticizing U.S. foreign policy so long as the Dems are in power, and arguing Trump was a genius in this field as in every other.
Stfu...I don't know anybody on the Right that thinks that. If the OP is on the Right politically...he's the only one I've seen say this.

We see here the instinctual idiocy of some MAGA Trumpsters to blame all economic problems (including good ones like China’s) on Biden & his Administration.

Many argue ridiculously that Biden is “in XiJinping’s pocket” or on his payroll. Nothing can be further from the truth.

U.S. sanctions against Chinese high tech and defense-related companies are far more severe than they were under Trump, harsher than they have been since before China joined the WTO. With gov’t encouragement U.S. industry is now securitizing its trade and logistic relations with our allies (China is strongly effected & furious about this) and our policy of building anti-Chinese alliances — for example with Japan and South Korea as shown in today’s tripartite meetings — has been handled very cleverly (there are immensely distinct histories and trade interests involved.)

I am no war-hawk and have criticisms of some dumb moves made by both Democratic & Republican politicians in handling our now very difficult and complex economic & political relations with China. We need to be firm, but not adventurous, and do our best to keep open ordinary trade relations and useful mutual investing where possible. Xi is now under increasing pressure. We want the Chinese people to understand that ultimately it is the Xi regime and not the West that is holding them back.

But as expected, most “Trump Party” Republicans will never stop posturing and criticizing U.S. foreign policy so long as the Dems are in power, and arguing Trump was a genius in this field as in every other.
Any sanctions Xiden put on China are nothing but hot air when he openly allows them to simply come over here and collect all the data they need

Stfu...I don't know anybody on the Right that thinks that. If the OP is on the Right politically...he's the only one I've seen say this.
The OP writer is definitely “on the right” and I most certainly won’t “Stfu.” I especially won’t shut up about the insane tendency of many MAGA Republicans to attack the Biden Administration as being “in XiJinping’s pocket.” This is the real stupidity I attacked.

Why do I attack such nonsense? For one, it leads to support for irresponsible Congressional posturing. It adds pressure on this or a future Republican Administration to take extreme and unnecessarily provocative positions. It also misleads Americans about the real problems that exist and makes them ignore the real solutions the present administration is implementing.

The rest of my comment was meant to explain the reality of China and Chinese-American relations … to educate apparently uneducable folks like yourself.

Last edited:
The OP writer is definitely “on the right” and I most certainly won’t “Stfu.” I especially won’t shut up about the insane tendency of many MAGA Republicans to attack the Biden Administration as being “in XiJinping’s pocket.” This is the real stupidity I attacked.

Why do I attack such nonsense? For one, it leads to support for irresponsible Congressional posturing. It adds pressure on this or a future Republican Administration to take extreme and unnecessarily provocative positions.

The rest of my comment was meant to explain the reality of China and Chinese-American relations to educate … apparently uneducable folks like yourself.
The OP is saying Biden is responsible for China's economic downturn. Nobody says that but the OP..MAGA or otherwise.

You are blaming China's problems on Biden? :)

Son, covid was a world wife event caused by covid and the shutdown of the international economy. Trump was part of that.
Explain how a man-made virus was launched from China into America and spread by the communist in charge of the blue cities.

No, when America grows the entire world prospers as it was under President Trump. When America is weak and falters entire planet collapses quickly as it may be happening now I hope that helps you with your ignorance.

Last edited:
If China’s economy was going down during the Trump presidency, you guys would be praising Trump for it.

It was lagging behind American Growth and many did praise President Trump for it. But it was not in catastrophic collapse as OBiden policies eventually always cause . Again, when the big boy countries sink, all of those countries working for us, with us, also collapse at a faster pace. Under President Trump, we were growing study, not on phony government spending.

Excuse all my typos and correction I was trying to be as long winded as the great Thomas Payne from 1949 posting about which makes him about 74years old? I was taught, always respect the elderly. Does that include the rabbit, communist, left-wing, lunatic, elderly? Voice text may be more work than it’s worth the corrections and where are you out?

Land O’Goshen

Last edited:
The whole ignorant and narrow world view of many rightwingers today is defined by their twisted loyalty to domestic party partisanship — usually to the “MAGA movement” of the once Republican but now mostly Trump Party.

The reply above of SamInAZ to me shows only that he blindly refuses to address or even recognize the points I carefully raised … about that world reality.

Last edited:
The whole ignorant and narrow world view of many rightwingers today is defined by their twisted loyalty to domestic party partisanship — usually to the “MAGA movement” of the once Republican but now mostly Trump Party.

The reply above of SamInAZ to me shows only that he blindly refuses to address or even recognize the points I carefully raised … about that world reality.
Pfttt

Yeah I am sure China is really worried about sanctions from France and Beliguim…I mean they have gotten russia to stop cold in their tracks..I’m sure they will work out well against China
Russia is on the fast track down. Apparently China is struggling even without crippling sanctions. They certainly aren’t in a position to fuck around and find out. China knows that any belligerent actions towards its neighbors would be met with almost certain economic ruin. From which they will never recover.

Forum List

Back