Chinese President XI tells military to be ready for war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chinese President Xi Jinping told the country's armed forces to improve its war-winning capability and strengthen real combat training in a speech on Wednesday.

Chinese President Xi tells military to 'be ready for war' | Daily Mail Online

Bring it on bitches at this point it might knock a few leftist trendy's right back into reality ...................... Oh where oh where will little Obama and Clinton be oh , oh , oh maybe they'll save you because you are hat important to them........... LMMFASO!!!

One can hardly blame him, when one considers the aggressive psychotic nature of the US government.

I think Putin has been warning of war for years now, and we all know the US gov has threatened his nation repeatedly.

Go US Empire!!!

Idk man, where do you think all that "cash for clunkers" steel went? China.

The US needs better industry infrastructure, ASAP.

Rare metal mining, and PCB making, too.

war with who?

are they going to cross the Pacific?
no
far to many allies in the way and their navy sucks by comparison.

Are we going to invade them?
no
only a fool would get into a land war with china and no one is that foolish.

war with who?

no

no
My guess is he thinks the US is going to attack ANOTHER nation, and maybe China will be involved.

I know many Americans think their nation doesn't attack other nations, but they are deluding themselves. Over the last hundred years no nation has been more aggressive than the USA.

I love my country, but I hate it's political leadership.

war with who?

no

no
My guess is he thinks the US is going to attack ANOTHER nation, and maybe China will be involved.

I know many Americans think their nation doesn't attack other nations, but they are deluding themselves. Over the last hundred years no nation has been more aggressive than the USA.

like who?

NK?

they are bombing themselves.

Most likely this is just an exercise.

• Banned
Lets not forget China was caught shipping Oil to N. Korea too.

Chinese President Xi Jinping told the country's armed forces to improve its war-winning capability and strengthen real combat training in a speech on Wednesday.

Bring it on bitches at this point it might knock a few leftist trendy's right back into reality ...................... Oh where oh where will little Obama and Clinton be oh , oh , oh maybe they'll save you because you are hat important to them........... LMMFASO!!!
We may need real times of war tax rates; you know the right wing won't go for it.

We may need real times of war tax rates; you know the right wing won't go for it.
Now that tax reform passed, Trump is free to go to war all he wants. He had to wait until it was passed, or people would call it irresponsible in the wakes of the wars.

Lets not forget China was caught shipping Oil to N. Korea too.
Yeah...let's kill those bastards for selling oil to a starving nation....

It is none of our fucking government's business, who China sells oil to.

war with who?
no

no

like who?

NK?

they are bombing themselves.

Most likely this is just an exercise.

Give it time. The Empire always finds an enemy.

Now that tax reform passed, Trump is free to go to war all he wants. He had to wait until it was passed, or people would call it irresponsible in the wakes of the wars.
Only in right wing fantasy can you win a war through tax cuts.

STFU UP you as crazy Trump

First, conservatives are the biggest snowflakes in the universe, and most are geriatrics in wheel chairs. You won't get to die your glorious death on a Chinese battlefield fighting imaginary foes.

But, what President wouldn't tell their Military to be ready to do the only Job they have?

war with who?

no

no

How many countries have we INVADED without provocation?

war with who?

no

no

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan (arguably, since turns out ahaha...Osama was in Pakistan), Yemen, Niger, Chad. Lybia

war with who?

no

no

Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan (arguably, since turns out ahaha...Osama was in Pakistan), Yemen, Niger, Chad. Lybia
The former Yugoslavia, Panama, Grenada, Cuba Philippines etc. overthrew governments in Iran, Chile, Ukraine etc

war with who?

no

no

The former Yugoslavia, Panama, Grenada, Cuba Philippines etc. overthrew governments in Iran, Chile, Ukraine etc

Your reading comprehension SUCKS! Maybe you couldn't read it in that font. I'll blow it up for you!

See above^^^^

war with who?

no

no

And let’s not forget arming ISIS to overthrow Assad.

war with who?

no

no

And let’s not forget arming ISIS to overthrow Assad.
Better have some facts to back up those lies.

Forum List

Back