Chris Christie Calls Donald Trump Too Afraid To Debate Him

Yeah,... right. If Trump actually felt threatened by him, he would have given in at that moment and challenged him to a debate and it would be everywhere in the news right now. However, considering the fact that Trump is dominating the polls right now and has since the beginning and Christie is smack down at the bottom, Trump isn't the one who should feel threatened.

he sure is fat..

Trump can't take criticism.. He can only dish it out. Really makes him a big man in your eyes.
Trump only cares about winning the nomination, which he will do.

You want him to win as well, only, you are not allowed to admit it.

Rump Rump Rump

Fool.
I will not vote for him in the primary, but it won't matter.

As Trump said, the system is rigged.

No truer words have ever been spoken, and you could not be happier about it.

Have you ever re-read the caca you post? Degenerate fuck is you. His Mother put him in military school because he was a fuck up.
He's a billionaire who plays golf at world class resorts - he owns some of them - and then beds a supermodel every night.

You're... let me guess... the assistant mgr at the family dildo shop? You get the 10%-off family discount? Or maybe your "uncles" ran you off and now you work at a car wash scraping the bugs off Trump's limo? Tell me when I'm getting close.

You're not even the same species as President Trump. :laughing0301:

I will not vote for him in the primary, but it won't matter.

As Trump said, the system is rigged.

No truer words have ever been spoken, and you could not be happier about it.
Trump is a creature of his own demise.

You all have to admit that Donald Duck is a pretty damn funny nickname!

Trump's refusal to attend the debates has nothing to do with the polls. He won't go because he knows he'll get beaten over the head by the other candidates regarding his errors and his alleged criminality. He's a coward, plain and simple. Christie is right.

He won't go because he doesn't need to. One of the requirements is signing over your donor fundraising lists. TRUMP knows the RNC needs this list and he can use it for a better deal if he needs in the future.

Forum List

Back