Chris Christie: I didn't vote for Obama, he doesn't lead

2nd, you guys and your opinions don't count for much in the GOP anymore. Yep, it will be Christie. The far right has no serious candidate to run against him. Rubio is simply using the far right, as is Rand Paul.

Without knowing who his opponent would be I'd be inclined to support Christie. Not because he's got policies I like (for the most part he doesn't) but because he seems an independent enough thinker to listen to reason. That counts for a lot when we're surrounded by party drones pandering to the base instead of making sense. A good listener is worth far more than a good pander bear robot.

The same reason I liked Jon Huntsman in the last round -- there's a running mate right there by the way.

Pft. Who seriously believes this idiot? He is a politician he is gearing up for 2016! He will say what he needs to say to get elected just another Romney wannabe.

Funny how he says this after he realizes that Obama is drowning in quicksand.
Yep. Typical politician.

2nd, you guys and your opinions don't count for much in the GOP anymore. Yep, it will be Christie. The far right has no serious candidate to run against him. Rubio is simply using the far right, as is Rand Paul.

So Rand is far right...how is that? Tell me please....to me far right is Santorum. Socially ULTRA conservative...

Without knowing who his opponent would be I'd be inclined to support Christie. Not because he's got policies I like (for the most part he doesn't) but because he seems an independent enough thinker to listen to reason. That counts for a lot when we're surrounded by party drones pandering to the base instead of making sense. A good listener is worth far more than a good pander bear robot.

The same reason I liked Jon Huntsman in the last round -- there's a running mate right there by the way.

You were pulling for Obama's lap dog last year? LOL....wow.

Pft. Who seriously believes this idiot? He is a politician he is gearing up for 2016! He will say what he needs to say to get elected just another Romney wannabe.

Yep. Typical politician.

So Rand is far right...how is that? Tell me please....to me far right is Santorum. Socially ULTRA conservative...

Read carefully before you yammer and stammer.

I said Rubio and Rand is using the far right.

Huntsman was by far the best GOP and true conservative candidate of the group.

Not a reactionary bone in the man, thank God.

Most who opposed Romney to his right would fit into that group.

So that means anyone who was a real republican...gotcha..so you are a RINO lover....Romney was/is no republican he is a new england liberal at best...So yeah I see why you love Christie so much...bet you liked Huntsman as well....Guiliani? Only person to the right of Romney was Kane,Santorum,Perry,Gingrich. Paul wasn't.Huntsman wasn't. Oh I forgot Bachmann she was as well. Johnson wasn't while he was still running as a republican either.So name names please....a small list.

Huntsman was by far the best GOP and true conservative candidate of the group.

Not a reactionary bone in the man, thank God.

LMAO....Huntsman was a weak weak weak candidate and an Obama lap dog. Man why don't you just come out and say you are a democrat who just doesn't like Obama...its pretty damn obvious...on one side you had Huntsman and Romney complete RINOS. Then ya had Santorum,Gingrich,Perry,Bachmann,Cane. Then ya had Paul and Johnson. Ya had RINOS,Ultra Neo Conservatives of different stripes and Liberty Republicans.

So that means anyone who was a real republican...gotcha..so you are a RINO lover....Romney was/is no republican he is a new england liberal at best...So yeah I see why you love Christie so much...bet you liked Huntsman as well....Guiliani? Only person to the right of Romney was Kane,Santorum,Perry,Gingrich. Paul wasn't.Huntsman wasn't. Oh I forgot Bachmann she was as well. Johnson wasn't while he was still running as a republican either.So name names please....a small list.

The mainstream of GOP are not reactionaries. They are not real republicans, only far right wacks who want to make this country into something 90% of Americans don't want.

Rather than me make the case that you're a hypocritical idiot, I'd rather have you do it...

"Obama's lapdog" -- explain. Bonus points: "weak weak weak candidate" -- explain.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Yep. Typical politician.

How are they doing that? How is Rand using the far right? Hell Rubio is far right except on immigration

The mainstream of GOP are not reactionaries. They are not real republicans, only far right wacks who want to make this country into something 90% of Americans don't want.

So you want Democrats on Steroids...that isn't a republican. We need men like Grover Cleveland and Calvin Coolidge back in office not RINOS like Christi,Romney and Huntsman. If 90% of the country wanted what Romney was peddling he would be president right now..I guess most of the republican voters are just right wingers eh?

Rather than me make the case that you're a hypocritical idiot, I'd rather have you do it...

"Obama's lapdog" -- explain. Bonus points: "weak weak weak candidate" -- explain.

Axelrod 'Surprised' by Huntsman Run
Huntsman's moderate stances on some issues and his service in the Obama administration could hurt him with the Republican Party's right-leaning base.

Axelrod said that when he was in China in the fall of 2009, he had a chance to talk with Huntsman. "He was very effusive about what the president was doing. He was encouraging on health care. He was encouraging on the whole range of issues. He was a little quizzical about what was going on in his own party. And you got the strong sense that he was going to wait until 2016 for the storm to blow over."

Axelrod said that "obviously circumstances change. So I was surprised when he emerged as a candidate. But certainly I take him seriously."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Axelrod 'Surprised' by Huntsman Run
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

He is a douche bag...he liked obamacare,hell even worked for Obama! The man will go no where in the republican party,he is better off running as a independent.

Son, reactionaries are not real Republicans is the point you need to learn and embrace and love.

You are going to have to give up on health care. We GOP had an opportunity from 1994 to 2006 to do something dramatic, we did not, and the health insurance industry blew the game sky high.

If you don't like this, then go find another party.

Yep. Typical politician.

How are they doing that? How is Rand using the far right? Hell Rubio is far right except on immigration

So you want Democrats on Steroids...that isn't a republican. We need men like Grover Cleveland and Calvin Coolidge back in office not RINOS like Christi,Romney and Huntsman. If 90% of the country wanted what Romney was peddling he would be president right now..I guess most of the republican voters are just right wingers eh?

Huntsman's moderate stances on some issues and his service in the Obama administration could hurt him with the Republican Party's right-leaning base.

Axelrod said that when he was in China in the fall of 2009, he had a chance to talk with Huntsman. "He was very effusive about what the president was doing. He was encouraging on health care. He was encouraging on the whole range of issues. He was a little quizzical about what was going on in his own party. And you got the strong sense that he was going to wait until 2016 for the storm to blow over."

Axelrod said that "obviously circumstances change. So I was surprised when he emerged as a candidate. But certainly I take him seriously."

He is a douche bag...he liked obamacare,hell even worked for Obama! The man will go no where in the republican party,he is better off running as a independent.

So basically ... what? His failure to exhibit the symptoms of ODS make him a "lapdog"? What did his working for both Bushes make him? A Bush hog?

You need a bigger shovel?

Last edited:
Can you read a bit more closely. I said Rubio and Paul are using the far right.

Son, reactionaries are not real Republicans is the point you need to learn and embrace and love.

You are going to have to give up on health care. We GOP had an opportunity from 1994 to 2006 to do something dramatic, we did not, and the health insurance industry blew the game sky high.

If you don't like this, then go find another party.
Indeed you are correct about healthcare its called government get the hell out of it and let the free market take over...its been proven the free market allows for MUCH MUCH lower prices and better care.

So basically ... what? His failure to exhibit the symptoms of ODS make him a "lapdog"? What did his working for both Bushes make him? A Bush hog?

You need a bigger shovel?

Huntsman is a tool. Obviously the republican voters wanted nothing to do with him! What more proof do you need? He was given the same air time etc as Willard and Santorum etc...they wanted a republican not a democrat pretending to be a republican like Jake there. Hell in the end they didn't even get a republican...Willard just another liberal from new england.

Because you keep using the word "extremist" and "reactionary" which eman the same thing when you type, allow me to quote you MLK:

And now this approach is being termed extremist. But though I was initially disappointed at being categorized as an extremist, as I continued to think about the matter I gradually gained a measure of satisfaction from the label. Was not Jesus an extremist for love: "Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you." Was not Amos an extremist for justice: "Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever flowing stream." Was not Paul an extremist for the Christian gospel: "I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus." Was not Martin Luther an extremist: "Here I stand; I cannot do otherwise, so help me God." And John Bunyan: "I will stay in jail to the end of my days before I make a butchery of my conscience." And Abraham Lincoln: "This nation cannot survive half slave and half free." And Thomas Jefferson: "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal . . ." So the question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be. Will we be extremists for hate or for love? Will we be extremists for the preservation of injustice or for the extension of justice? In that dramatic scene on Calvary's hill three men were crucified. We must never forget that all three were crucified for the same crime--the crime of extremism. Two were extremists for immorality, and thus fell below their environment. The other, Jesus Christ, was an extremist for love, truth and goodness, and thereby rose above his environment. Perhaps the South, the nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists.

2d Amendment is wise to quote MLK, but then I caution him that he should follow the great man's remarks.

Reactionary extremists on the right are not the type of folks, however, to whom MLK was referring.

Forum List

Back