Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

More utter bullshit from an uneducated piece of garbage. Trump has consistently condemned white supremacists back to 2016. Of course you lie about that. He denounced Duke multiple times so shove that lie oops. Trump I incites violence? STOP LYING MORON. Joe Biden has REFUSED to condemn Antifa, BLM, the KKK or ANY racist group. Your utter bullshit is disgusting. Proud Boys kick the crap out of you assholes after you start your shit. Now you can STFU.

Heres all an un-American uninformed piece of shit Iike you deserves. FUCK YOU asshole. I should report you.

Trump was not ambiguous in the past. You people are lying whores. FUCK YOU.

And yet, on one of the most important stages of the world - a presidential debate - he couldn't say the simple word "yes" when Wallace asked him the question. Now it's Wallace's fault the Orange Buffoon can't answer a simple question? Interesting....

Heres all an un-American uninformed piece of shit Iike you deserves. FUCK YOU asshole. I should report you.

Why wouldn't you? You're a Deplorable. Crying to authority is in your DNA...
I don’t cry to authority boy. I’d just beat the hell out of an asshole like you. Being a coward who lies constantly is your DNA. By the way asshole, it’s lefties like you who cry. Try to get something right.

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

So you know all about the United States because you read a book. Yes, that is quite revealing

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship
LOL...
Thanks for admitting the white supremacists are republicans.

Good job, dope.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by."

What makes the Proud Boys a group of white supremacists?
Derp...
Trump's own administration.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by."

Derp...

Derp...
Tell that to their black/Cuban chairman

Trump doesn't condemn white supremacists because he is the biggest white supremacist in the history of the world, with the biggest base of white supremacists in history too, my friends

I explained it in the op, empty headed hysterical teenage girl.

Are you a racist? Do you condemn white supremacy? Why haven't you already condemned it?

I'd hate to be inside your head. Continually seeing things that aren't there...

So no, you can't condemn white supremacy. That explains a lot actually

Oh, I thought you were being rhetorical and talking about Wallace questioning Trump. Of course I condemn white supremacy. Gee, that was hard.

Derp...

Derp...
Derp...
Would that be you or are you just a rank and file member?
It's long been known regardless of your ignorance. The adults have their eyes on them.

Would that be you or are just a rank and file member?
It's long been known regardless of your ignorance. The adults have their eyes on them.

Long been known, why? Because you heard other like minded people say it?

Give an example of something racist they've said or done and then let their Afro-Cuban chairman know about it.

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

So you know all about the United States because you read a book. Yes, that is quite revealing

I never said that.

Give an example of something racist they've said or done and then let their Afro-Cuban chairman know about it.
Exactly. Like minded like the FBI and DHS.

Exactly. Like minded like the FBI and DHS.

Again, you're free to provide an example of their racism

Trump doesn't condemn white supremacists because he is the biggest white supremacist in the history of the world, with the biggest base of white supremacists in history too, my friends
He has done it dozens of times. Try thinking for yourself for once in your life and don't just regurgitate what your moron handlers tell you to think.

Forum List

Back