Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

I find it strange how you argue like a woman with baby talk. While disparaging someone’s manliness.

The Proud Boys are not supremacists. ANTIFA is though.

No you don't. Find it strange that is. You're just trying to score a meaningless point.
Dunno what the proud boys are. Just sound like another bunch of shit stirrers wanting attention from the public.
Scoring a meaningless point is exactly what you were doing with your baby talk.
If you don’t even know what the proud boys are or havent even researched them why are you crying about this?

If Trump slapped little Chrissy, the dwarf would have fled the stage crying, and Trump is too good hearted to do that.

Yeah, that would be about Trump's level. Picking on somebody smaller.
If Biden can’t handle Donald Trump... he sure as hell cant handle other world leaders. Democrats need to be embarrassed that they nominated this geriatric buffoon.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Your purse-swinging means nothing to me. You little commie fucks are going to learn the hard way and it's because you lack the stomach for the fight. I would rather fight for my liberties and to exist on this planet than be subservient to a one world "gubermint" of elites that have have used those of your ilk like a crack whore.
You are totally clueless, punkinpuss.

Fight what? You? I have no interest in fighting you unless you tread on me.

If you voted for Trump, or believe in Trump, you have no right calling anybody clueless.

Antifa sound like they're conservatives.
"According to Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at the California State University, San Bernadino, antifa activists feel the need to participate in violent actions because "they believe that elites are controlling the government and the media. So they need to make a statement head-on against the people who they regard as racist".

Do you live in the USA?

Your purse-swinging means nothing to me. You little commie fucks are going to learn the hard way and it's because you lack the stomach for the fight. I would rather fight for my liberties and to exist on this planet than be subservient to a one world "gubermint" of elites that have have used those of your ilk like a crack whore.

If you voted for Trump, or believe in Trump, you have no right calling anybody clueless.

"According to Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at the California State University, San Bernadino, antifa activists feel the need to participate in violent actions because "they believe that elites are controlling the government and the media. So they need to make a statement head-on against the people who they regard as racist".

Do you live in the USA?

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

Do you live in the USA?

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American
Exactly . Which is why I found it amusing him stating we were infringing on his rights.

The white Supremacy shit is just the media trolling Trump. It's nothing but projection ment to take your eyes off leftist ACTIVE violence.

This morning abc news went all the way back to Oklahoma City bombing to invoke white Supremacy. Problem is that attack was based on his ANTI GOVERNMENT beliefs.

The media is morally bankrupt.

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:
Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.
And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:
Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.
First of all. You do realize that one of the main arguments against Biden is that he is supposedly condoning, antifa? Constantly conflating BLM and riots, or protests.

You just now said you understood the difference and at the same time claimed that somehow Pelosi is responsible for them because the majority will vote for Biden.

Biden has unequivocally condemned violence at protests. Trump said "stand down and stand by".

What Trump meant by "Stand down and stand by" was a slip on his part. What he meant by "stand by" was to not do anything. Of course the idiotic left who understands very little about trump, are probably interpreting that slip as "stand by for further orders" or some such bullshit.

They actually believe that Trump controls the right-wing element in this country, and they would willingly do his bidding. Of course, these are the same idiot left-wing/progressives/liberals/Democrats who after four years and a two-year long investigation, still believe the Trump paid Russian prostitutes to piss in a bed that Obama once slept in.

They still believe that President Trump is doing Putin's bidding, and that he "colluded" with Russia in order to cause Hillary to lose.

They still believe that he was talking directly to Putin when he said “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

They still believe that Trump won't release his taxes, because they will show how he was supposedly given money by Putin.

As for Joe Biden and his sentiment on antifa, nothing speaks louder then his own words. In a campaign video after the Charlottesville protest, he recounts how the "white supremacists" were "met by a courageous group of Americans and a violent clash ensued.” That "courageous group of Americans" was none other than antifa, which were the ones who originally started the violence.

It's right there at 1:01 in the video...

I read something the other day that seems apt. You guys always put out the same defence. "Trump didn't say it, if he did, you didn't understand, if you did, it's not important, if it is, we still don't care.

What the fuck are you talking about? You have to be specific

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

How the hell, in anybody's language, is "do you condemn white supremacy?" a loaded question? Are you serious?

A day ago, the Trump cultists were crowing either about Trump's impending triumph, or claiming that Biden wouldn't show.

Now, they're howling that the mods were biased.

I kind of pity them. They actually believed their own idiot propaganda, and reality has smacked them hard.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by." He's asking for a brownshirt terrorist group to be ready to commit violence on his behalf. Just reason #2,309 why he's unfit for office.
THE BLM and Antifa are destroying the major cities of America and the Left soils themselves over a handful of Right Wing groups. Unbelievable.

Hey stupid. It's not BLM protestors and anti-fa who are getting arrested for shooting people, killing people, and inciting violence. It's the Boogaloo Bois, the Proud Boys, and the right wing militia groups who are shooting and killing people. Kyly Rittenhouse is a right wing militia type who crossed state lines to "protect private property".

The people arrested in Minniapolis, were right wingers, trying to start race wars, or a new civil war. Not one person who claims affiliation with anti-fa has been arrested. Not one.

Christopher Wray, Donald Trump's hand-picked FBI Director, has said that right wing supremacists and hate groups are the biggest terrorist threat in the USA today, and on that debate stage, Donald Trump called on these people to stand ready to defend him if he loses the election.

There is always a pattern to Trump's refusal to disavow white supremacists. Just like he did with David Duke's endorsement, yesterday Trump suddenly doesn't know who they are. He seemed to know enough about them and their activities to tell them to "Stand back and stand ready" on the debate stage.

Trump has been asked to disavow white supremacists throughout his campaign and his Presidency, and he has steadfastly refused to do so in any meaningful way. When David Duke endorsed him, he refused to disavow the KKK. Said he didn't know who he was. And yet in an interview when Trump was talking about running for President as an independent and Duke endorsed him, Trump pubically stated he didn't need or want the support of racists like Duke. He certainly knew who David Duke was then.

After the death and violence in Charlottesville, it took several days for Trump to read a hostage video teleprompter statement condemning racism and white supremacy. It was so low energy, and lacking in any sort of authenticity. Glowering and looking like he was being forced to do something distasteful, he stood in front of the microphone and read the workds in a monotone and quickly walked away.

Chris Wallace gave Trump a softball opportunity to deflect criticism for his failure to denounce right wing violence, and instead of doing so, Trump incited right wing violence.

You stand up like a human being and say "I condemn white supremacy and it's violent followers". Donald Trump refuses to do that. Ever.

1. There is nothing wrong with discussing whether a leader is strong or "manly".

2. Traps can be laid for the strongest man. Indeed, the stronger the target the more motive to avoid a fair fight.

3. Your sentence is structured as though there is a conflict between those two ideas, but there isn't. Are you delusional or lying?

Asking for somebody to declare they are against racism isn't a trap. It's a pretty simple yes or no question.

1. There is nothing wrong with discussing whether a leader is strong or "manly".

2. Traps can be laid for the strongest man. Indeed, the stronger the target the more motive to avoid a fair fight.

3. Your sentence is structured as though there is a conflict between those two ideas, but there isn't. Are you delusional or lying?

Asking for somebody to declare they are against racism isn't a trap. It's a pretty simple yes or no question.

Sure it is. It is a wace bating trap used by assholes to smear people.

The question includes the unstated premise that it is a reasonable question to ask.

Your denial of this is not credible.

Sure it is. It is a wace bating trap used by assholes to smear people.

The question includes the unstated premise that it is a reasonable question to ask.

Your denial of this is not credible.

No, I think it was a pertinent question. Maybe if Trump wasn't so ambiguous in the past the question wouldn't need to be asked. But he has been. Maybe your Genius should be more straight forward in answering questions.

I find it strange how you argue like a woman with baby talk. While disparaging someone’s manliness.

The Proud Boys are not supremacists. ANTIFA is though.

No you don't. Find it strange that is. You're just trying to score a meaningless point.
Dunno what the proud boys are. Just sound like another bunch of shit stirrers wanting attention from the public.
Scoring a meaningless point is exactly what you were doing with your baby talk.
If you don’t even know what the proud boys are or havent even researched them why are you crying about this?

Ok. I researched them. They're racist, misogynistic twats. Thank you.

If Trump slapped little Chrissy, the dwarf would have fled the stage crying, and Trump is too good hearted to do that.

Yeah, that would be about Trump's level. Picking on somebody smaller.
If Biden can’t handle Donald Trump... he sure as hell cant handle other world leaders. Democrats need to be embarrassed that they nominated this geriatric buffoon.

He kicked his arse at the debate. Neither can Trump handle world leaders. They ALL laugh at him. You know you're disrespected when even your allies think you're a piece of shit. As for the geriatric buffoon, at the risk of sounding like (yet again according to you), I'm in the playground "the conservatives started it when they put the Orange Clown in charge". Let him without sin cast the first stone and all that...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back