Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

As a white American male I know my race is NOT superior to any other in any way shape or form. Why would anyone believe this?

If Trump slapped little Chrissy, the dwarf would have fled the stage crying, and Trump is too good hearted to do that.

Yeah, that would be about Trump's level. Picking on somebody smaller.
If Biden can’t handle Donald Trump... he sure as hell cant handle other world leaders. Democrats need to be embarrassed that they nominated this geriatric buffoon.

He kicked his arse at the debate. Neither can Trump handle world leaders. They ALL laugh at him. You know you're disrespected when even you allies think you're a piece of shit. As for the geriatric buffoon, at the risk of sounding like (yet again according to you), I'm in the playground "the conservatives started it when they put the Orange Clown in charge". Let him without sin cast the first stone and all that...
He kicked no ones ass. Spewing “ that’s not true” over and over is not debating. Neither is reciting lefty bumper sticker talking points.

Dr Grump is an arrogant ass of a New Zealander snob who thinks he knows everything about how the United States is doing wrong and if we just listened to him based on his experience growing up in a country one 75th our size we'd be fine.

Get this. He thinks New Zealand where the closest neighbors are across hundreds of miles of ocean means he knows all about our open border with third world Mexico where millions of Mexicans just walk across our border. He actually believes it's the same thing.

His opinion of himself is inversely proportional to his knowledge about actually being an American

It's not hard to know a lot about the US. There's these things called books. And the internet. When you look at things like the BLM shit going in Seattle, are you on the ground there or are you looking at newspapers, the online news and television - IOW, the exact same sources I am? If you're living in Bumfuck, Iowa, and I'm in Australia, what advantage do you have over me as to what is going on in Seattle? Nothing. That's what. What does the size of a country have to do with anything. You go to our local primary school in a suburb like Mt Eden in Auckland, there are more than 200 cultures there, and just over 75 different languages being spoken. You think NZ isn't cosmopolitan? When I was growing up in the 70s and 80s about 1 in 1000 people walking down main street Auckland were Asian. Today two out of 10 are...plus we have the biggest Pacific Island population in the world.

No, I don't think it is the same thing. Where have I ever said that. I hardly comment on immigration.

Last edited:
That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Lol god you people are such whiny little bitches over the most dumbest shit.

If Trump slapped little Chrissy, the dwarf would have fled the stage crying, and Trump is too good hearted to do that.

If Biden can’t handle Donald Trump... he sure as hell cant handle other world leaders. Democrats need to be embarrassed that they nominated this geriatric buffoon.

He kicked his arse at the debate. Neither can Trump handle world leaders. They ALL laugh at him. You know you're disrespected when even you allies think you're a piece of shit. As for the geriatric buffoon, at the risk of sounding like (yet again according to you), I'm in the playground "the conservatives started it when they put the Orange Clown in charge". Let him without sin cast the first stone and all that...
He kicked no ones ass. Spewing “ that’s not true” over and over is not debating. Neither is reciting lefty bumper sticker talking points.

Well, if you were honest, it was a shit debate from both sides.

Your purse-swinging means nothing to me. You little commie fucks are going to learn the hard way and it's because you lack the stomach for the fight. I would rather fight for my liberties and to exist on this planet than be subservient to a one world "gubermint" of elites that have have used those of your ilk like a crack whore.
You are totally clueless, punkinpuss.

Fight what? You? I have no interest in fighting you unless you tread on me.

If you voted for Trump, or believe in Trump, you have no right calling anybody clueless.

Antifa sound like they're conservatives.
"According to Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at the California State University, San Bernadino, antifa activists feel the need to participate in violent actions because "they believe that elites are controlling the government and the media. So they need to make a statement head-on against the people who they regard as racist".

Do you live in the USA?

No

Biden handled Trump just fine. Trump was the guy who couldn't handle Biden. Who constantly embarassed himself by saying things that are proveably false, and by trying to bully both Biden and Wallace. Angry, red faced and sweaty, he looked and acted like an abusive old drunk raging at everyone in his family, and spewing hate about how everyone is out to get him.

That Trump was sober, and behaving like this made it all so much worse.

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

Yes, yes, you've been my pout-stalker for many years. Everyone understands that.

And they know why. The weepiest of Trump's pajama-boi beta bitches are starting to regret getting castrated as part of the Trump cult initiation ceremony. So they follow me around, hoping some of the alpha will rub off on them.

The same thing goes this year. Are you going to run after Trump's humilating loss, or will you stick around to take your lumps? After all, all of the liberals stuck around. But then, the liberals possessed gonads. I can't imagine any of Trump's weeping eunuchs here sticking around.

Mamu, you are just another leftard douchebag that offers zero in meaningful debate or dialogue. God knows that I have kicked your ass from one end of this forum to the other. You? "an alpha"????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are the furthest thing from being an "alpha male". No leftard here has done as much bitching and moaning about Trump's win than you have. You and the leftards that didn't bail after the Hildebeast lost (that talked so much shit) have refused to accept Trump's victory....but here you are... wanting to know if those that supported Trump will accept a Biden victory. You are wanting what you and your fellow leftards refused to do.

As I recall, those that were unabashed supporters of Trump were more than gracious in victory. I couldn't claim to be apart of their celebration because I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic. I and many others that are far more informed than you and your ilk have been validated about the fact that there is indeed a shadow "gubermint" and a deep state that does their bidding with a compliant media.

Biden is a joke of a candidate and it will only be by voter fraud if he wins. The man is an even worse candidate than the Hildebeast. I am not going anywhere. I will take great delight in pointing out what a fraud Biden is should this shyster be cheated into office....good times!

Any other questions, Mamu????

(snicker)

What, and you're an alpha??? RATFLMAO....you're not even a Beta...

Trump supporters are gracious, like Dumbo the elephant is great at ballet.
I saw very few posts of Trump supporters rubbing the noses of leftards in the dirt after the election though they certainly deserved to do so....leftards were trying to do it pre-election, Gumbo......and afterwards cried like little bitches.

P.S I am more of a man than you could ever hope to be.

(snicker)

You were a member of this board during the last election. I call you a liar....

Well, depends on your definition of a man. If Trumplethinskin is your idea of a man, then indeed you are more of a man than I could ever hope to be.

Your purse-swinging means nothing to me. You little commie fucks are going to learn the hard way and it's because you lack the stomach for the fight. I would rather fight for my liberties and to exist on this planet than be subservient to a one world "gubermint" of elites that have have used those of your ilk like a crack whore.
You are totally clueless, punkinpuss.

Well, well, well. Dale thinks he has a dick and balls, and he can swing them. Too bad he doesn't have a clue or a brain.

Still believing in that "one world governent bullshit" like the good little mark, I see. Trump loves the gullible and the stupid. If not for them, Trump wouldn't have any voters at all.

Lying, flinging insults and bullying the other particiants isn't debating either. The problems that the USA are facing at this moment is that no one has ever called Donald Trump on his endless lies and slanders, and now that someone is actually proving him wrong and calling him out on the lies, he's freaking out.

Trump is about to face the consequences of his actions for the first time in his entire life. He's going to lose this election and not only face humiliation, but the legal ramifications of his financial malfeasance for the past 30 years, including tax fraud, defrauding family members out of their inheritance, bank fraud, insurance fraud, filing false government reports, plus he has half a billion dollars in loan payments coming due within months, which will bankrupt him.

Trump's entire world is collapsing around him, and he faces ruin, humiliation and jail. Trump is having a complete and total meltdown. This will not end well.

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

Maybe ol' Chris got smacked on the head and forgot that he asked exactly the same question in 2016.

because Trump is empathic about not being a racist white supremacist, i take him at his word

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by."

What makes the Proud Boys a group of white supremacists?

According to their official website, they're not "white supremacists." They just refuse to be victims of white racial guilt...

Tenets

"Core Values Of The Proud Boys"

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

"Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us."
Everything the left stands in opposition to.

These people must be smeared into the ground!

trumpracist.jpg

How the hell, in anybody's language, is "do you condemn white supremacy?" a loaded question? Are you serious?

A day ago, the Trump cultists were crowing either about Trump's impending triumph, or claiming that Biden wouldn't show.

Now, they're howling that the mods were biased.

I kind of pity them. They actually believed their own idiot propaganda, and reality has smacked them hard.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by." He's asking for a brownshirt terrorist group to be ready to commit violence on his behalf. Just reason #2,309 why he's unfit for office.
THE BLM and Antifa are destroying the major cities of America and the Left soils themselves over a handful of Right Wing groups. Unbelievable.

Hey stupid. It's not BLM protestors and anti-fa who are getting arrested for shooting people, killing people, and inciting violence. It's the Boogaloo Bois, the Proud Boys, and the right wing militia groups who are shooting and killing people. Kyly Rittenhouse is a right wing militia type who crossed state lines to "protect private property".

The people arrested in Minniapolis, were right wingers, trying to start race wars, or a new civil war. Not one person who claims affiliation with anti-fa has been arrested. Not one.

Christopher Wray, Donald Trump's hand-picked FBI Director, has said that right wing supremacists and hate groups are the biggest terrorist threat in the USA today, and on that debate stage, Donald Trump called on these people to stand ready to defend him if he loses the election.

There is always a pattern to Trump's refusal to disavow white supremacists. Just like he did with David Duke's endorsement, yesterday Trump suddenly doesn't know who they are. He seemed to know enough about them and their activities to tell them to "Stand back and stand ready" on the debate stage.

Trump has been asked to disavow white supremacists throughout his campaign and his Presidency, and he has steadfastly refused to do so in any meaningful way. When David Duke endorsed him, he refused to disavow the KKK. Said he didn't know who he was. And yet in an interview when Trump was talking about running for President as an independent and Duke endorsed him, Trump pubically stated he didn't need or want the support of racists like Duke. He certainly knew who David Duke was then.

After the death and violence in Charlottesville, it took several days for Trump to read a hostage video teleprompter statement condemning racism and white supremacy. It was so low energy, and lacking in any sort of authenticity. Glowering and looking like he was being forced to do something distasteful, he stood in front of the microphone and read the workds in a monotone and quickly walked away.

Chris Wallace gave Trump a softball opportunity to deflect criticism for his failure to denounce right wing violence, and instead of doing so, Trump incited right wing violence.

You stand up like a human being and say "I condemn white supremacy and it's violent followers". Donald Trump refuses to do that. Ever.

More utter bullshit from an uneducated piece of garbage. Trump has consistently condemned white supremacists back to 2016. Of course you lie about that. He denounced Duke multiple times so shove that lie oops. Trump I incites violence? STOP LYING MORON. Joe Biden has REFUSED to condemn Antifa, BLM, the KKK or ANY racist group. Your utter bullshit is disgusting. Proud Boys kick the crap out of you assholes after you start your shit. Now you can STFU.

Not true. He was accused of being a racist in the 70s when, weirdly, of all the hundreds of apartments he owned with his father, a miniscule number were rented by blacks despite a large number trying to find a place to call home.

More Fake News from one of the biggest fake news enablers on the board, Oddbod...

More utter bullshit from an uneducated piece of garbage. Trump has consistently condemned white supremacists back to 2016. Of course you lie about that. He denounced Duke multiple times so shove that lie oops. Trump I incites violence? STOP LYING MORON. Joe Biden has REFUSED to condemn Antifa, BLM, the KKK or ANY racist group. Your utter bullshit is disgusting. Proud Boys kick the crap out of you assholes after you start your shit. Now you can STFU.
Trump could brand 'White Supremacists are Evil' on his forehead and libtard journos will still ask him if he will condemn WS because the question itself implies an accusation of Trump being a racist and sympathetic with White Supremacists or else why would anybody ask?

Just for you.

Methylphenidate, abbreviated MP or MPH, sold under the trade name Ritalin among others, is a stimulant medication used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.

1. There is nothing wrong with discussing whether a leader is strong or "manly".

2. Traps can be laid for the strongest man. Indeed, the stronger the target the more motive to avoid a fair fight.

3. Your sentence is structured as though there is a conflict between those two ideas, but there isn't. Are you delusional or lying?

Asking for somebody to declare they are against racism isn't a trap. It's a pretty simple yes or no question.

Sure it is. It is a wace bating trap used by assholes to smear people.

The question includes the unstated premise that it is a reasonable question to ask.

Your denial of this is not credible.

No, I think it was a pertinent question. Maybe if Trump wasn't so ambiguous in the past the question wouldn't need to be asked. But he has been. Maybe your Genius should be more straight forward in answering questions.

Trump was not ambiguous in the past. You people are lying whores. FUCK YOU.

Trump could brand 'White Supremacists are Evil' on his forehead and libtard journos will still ask him if he will condemn WS because the question itself implies an accusation of Trump being a racist and sympathetic with White Supremacists or else why would anybody ask?

So you're blaming the media for Trump dancing around a really simple question that he couldn't answer straight? Why am I not surprised. Deplorables are known for their lack of accountability, blaming others for their own actions, and spreading fake news.

Forum List

Back