Christ-Mass is of no concern for Protestants, why do you even

Yahweh was a tribal war God left over from the Canaanites. the god of the OT says his name is Jealous.

You believed lies. God told Moses his name is YHWH(Jehovah)
God went by many names. Jealous was one of them. He said so. I'm pretty sure He even explained why.

Jealous is not a name. Its a state of psyche. Elohim is not a name. It is a Hebrew word that carries various meanings, but in the Hebrew language Elohim = never plural as gods for the true living God-YHWH(Jehovah)0

The Israelites from Moses on up were taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah). Taught to Jesus his first 30 years--never refuting that God but teaching that God- John 17:1-6,26-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- It takes believing Jesus.
"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14).

It has other meaning. It is not his name.
It is one of His names.

I guess you missed that when your teachers were teaching you every utterance of God from a Book that was compiled by the whore of Babylon.

Really when? Pretend Christians aren't Christians. Some may tell them they are but its not true--Even Jesus will tell them-Matthew 7:22-23
What's a pretend Christian?

Are you suggesting that anyone who sins isn't a Christian. I thought we were all sinners.

Are you the arbitrator of who is a Christian and who isn't? Am I a Christian?

Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world. Some practice sin or do it willfully=99%--they don't even know it in some cases.
Jesus started one single religion--unified in love and peace and thought( 1Cor 1:10)-- It went underground at best when the followers started being murdered--The religion that came out of Rome was not that religion. Facts prove it. Facts prove not one of the branches ever fixed it.
I see. So in your mind anyone who belongs to the major Christian denominations is a pretend Christian?

There is no trinity god in existence. They are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. That makes one a worker of iniquity-Matt 7:22-23-- They do not want to hear those words at judgement. Jesus said many will. They wont listen to Jesus.
I'm not interested in arguing with you about a religion that is not your own.

What religion do you belong to and how can you possibly stand to read a Bible that was prepared by a pretend religion?

I think you might call that pretend religion the whore of Babylon, right?

There was only one way for this to occur( Daniel 12:4) here in these last days. Correction to translation and false teachings. Not an easy task. But its been done. Truth is now abundant.

And you know that how?

By learning Every utterance from God.

Does God actually speak to you? Do you hear His voice?

My teachers make sure, week after week, year after year-no end--every utterance of God is gone over and over--one still learns new points.
You do realize that men wrote the Bible, right? God didn't actually dictate to them what to write.

God inspired the words. The Holy spirit was there before the creation of the earth.
But the men were free to use their own words. In fact, doesn't Jesus actually tell us that what got written down in the OT about divorce was not what God wanted but a concession to the hardened hearts of men.

In other words, it was what the men wanted, right?

What's a pretend Christian?

Are you suggesting that anyone who sins isn't a Christian. I thought we were all sinners.

Are you the arbitrator of who is a Christian and who isn't? Am I a Christian?

Not all is as appears in a satan ruled world. Some practice sin or do it willfully=99%--they don't even know it in some cases.
Jesus started one single religion--unified in love and peace and thought( 1Cor 1:10)-- It went underground at best when the followers started being murdered--The religion that came out of Rome was not that religion. Facts prove it. Facts prove not one of the branches ever fixed it.
I see. So in your mind anyone who belongs to the major Christian denominations is a pretend Christian?

There is no trinity god in existence. They are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. That makes one a worker of iniquity-Matt 7:22-23-- They do not want to hear those words at judgement. Jesus said many will. They wont listen to Jesus.

What religion do you belong to and how can you possibly stand to read a Bible that was prepared by a pretend religion?

There was only one way for this to occur( Daniel 12:4) here in these last days. Correction to translation and false teachings. Not an easy task. But its been done. Truth is now abundant.
So the Bible has been corrected and now it is good to go?

When did it get corrected? And by whom?

God went by many names. Jealous was one of them. He said so. I'm pretty sure He even explained why.

Jealous is not a name. Its a state of psyche. Elohim is not a name. It is a Hebrew word that carries various meanings, but in the Hebrew language Elohim = never plural as gods for the true living God-YHWH(Jehovah)0

The Israelites from Moses on up were taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah). Taught to Jesus his first 30 years--never refuting that God but teaching that God- John 17:1-6,26-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- It takes believing Jesus.
"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14).

It is one of His names.

I guess you missed that when your teachers were teaching you every utterance of God from a Book that was compiled by the whore of Babylon.

His name is jealous, as he is jealous. He was just showing how important that name is to creation. Even Jesus showed us--Hallowed be thy( Father) name-YHWH(Jehovah)-- John 17:6,26

By learning Every utterance from God.

My teachers make sure, week after week, year after year-no end--every utterance of God is gone over and over--one still learns new points.
You do realize that men wrote the Bible, right? God didn't actually dictate to them what to write.

God inspired the words. The Holy spirit was there before the creation of the earth.
But the men were free to use their own words. In fact, doesn't Jesus actually tell us that what got written down in the OT about divorce was not what God wanted but a concession to the hardened hearts of men.

God does grant requests of humans in the bible. He even granted satans request against the true followers concerning job. Those are part of the issues against Gods name as were some in Eden.

God does grant requests of humans in the bible. He even granted satans request against the true followers concerning job. Those are part of the issues against Gods name as were some in Eden.
What were Jesus' exact words when he was discussing marriage and divorce?

The Jews don't believe that Satan exists. They believe God employs an angel to temp and test us. They point to Job as a basis for that.

It is one of His names.

His name is jealous, as he is jealous. He was just showing how important that name is to creation. Even Jesus showed us--Hallowed be thy( Father) name-YHWH(Jehovah)-- John 17:6,26
I don't think that was what He was showing. I think He used it to show how much He loved them. But Jealous is one of the names He called Himself.

The New world translation has corrected it. But rejected by the majority. Even though the teachings of Jesus and Facts back the JW teachers.

The Jews don't believe that Satan exists. They believe God employs an angel to temp and test us. They point to Job as a basis for that.

1Chronicles 21:1 You missed this. The Israelites know all of the OT. So your post is error.

The New world translation has corrected it. But rejected by the majority. Even though the teachings of Jesus and Facts back the JW teachers.

1Chronicles 21:1 You missed this. The Israelites know all of the OT. So your post is error.

I'll come back to the Jewish belief that there is no devil later, ok.

Here is an excellent discussion on the Jewish belief about Satan (i.e. there is no Satan).

It is from a Jewish Rabbi's website.

Can we agree that a Jewish Rabbi would know more about the Jewish faith than you?

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?

Being Jewish Web Site

"jealous" is a name of "God"??? Can you spell that for me in Hebrew?
That's how I remember it when I read it, yes.

No, I can't spell that in Hebrew. I don't play the translation game. I try to peel back the layers of the onion to find deeper meanings.

The bible teaches God is a jealous God. It did not say it is a name. Their is only one God, one truth, one faith, one religion. Few have found the road because 99% of all religion does not belong to God.
"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14)

I need that line in Hebrew to interpret it

I'll come back to the Jewish belief that there is no devil later, ok.

In the NT it says God only recognizes divorce on the grounds of adultery.
I shared the scripture with you that mentions satan in the OT--So YES the Israelites know satan exists. It is NOT a jewish belief he does not exist.

Here is an excellent discussion on the Jewish belief about Satan (i.e. there is no Satan).

It is from a Jewish Rabbi's website.

Can we agree that a Jewish Rabbi would know more about the Jewish faith than you?

Does Judaism Believe in Satan?

Being Jewish Web Site

He lies through his teeth if he says Judaism does not believe in satan. Satan challenged God to his face concerning Job--They know 100% satan is there.

No, I can't spell that in Hebrew. I don't play the translation game. I try to peel back the layers of the onion to find deeper meanings.

The bible teaches God is a jealous God. It did not say it is a name. Their is only one God, one truth, one faith, one religion. Few have found the road because 99% of all religion does not belong to God.
"For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God (Exodus 34:14)

You are just twisting what is said. kind of like in Isaiah where it teaches---Jesus name will be called those things( wonderful counciler, mighty God, etc) Not Him--his NAME will be called those things.

You are just twisting what is said. kind of like in Isaiah where it teaches---Jesus name will be called those things( wonderful counciler, mighty God, etc) Not Him--his NAME will be called those things.

Isaiah does not mention Jesus

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

So as Jesus did say to the Samaritan woman, you worship what you do not know.

Wow. YOu just noticed a similarity in words and used that to make fun of Christians.

This place is a great place to see what liberals are.

I am probably more conservative that you ever dreamed of being, and its true, Christmas was not celebrated till the 3rd century and made a civil holiday till the fifth and the Prots , esp Evans can skip it because Christmas means Christ-mass , and since they do not participate in the Mass it has nothing to do with them.

You are an interesting Catholic Penelope =) This comes up every year on forums..how it originated, wrong dates being celebrated. This is why I blurted out the simple meaning the other day. lol
You do know your history but your whole focus is on legalism. You totally miss the inclusive, broader tenets of the Bible itself.

Do you generally dislike Evangelicals or just the ones with political agendas?

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

So as Jesus did say to the Samaritan woman, you worship what you do not know.

Wow. YOu just noticed a similarity in words and used that to make fun of Christians.

This place is a great place to see what liberals are.

I am probably more conservative that you ever dreamed of being, and its true, Christmas was not celebrated till the 3rd century and made a civil holiday till the fifth and the Prots , esp Evans can skip it because Christmas means Christ-mass , and since they do not participate in the Mass it has nothing to do with them.

You are an interesting Catholic Penelope =) This comes up every year on forums..how it originated, wrong dates being celebrated. This is why I blurted out the simple meaning the other day. lol
You do know your history but your whole focus is on legalism. You totally miss the inclusive, broader tenets of the Bible itself.

Do you generally dislike Evangelicals or just the ones with political agendas?

So what are the broader tenets of the Bible. Aren't all Evangelicals political?

Isaiah does not mention Jesus

Every scholar on earth knows your post is 100% error.

Ok, I can't help you there.

Forum List

Back