Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

So, tell us, should Honor Killing be legal here? It's very important to certain Muslisms. Shouldn't faith rule? Isn't God's law above Man's law?

Not baking a cake for homosexual activists kills them? :eek:
Exactly. Absurd. That's why this case should be called the "religious passive resistance" case. Adults can't claim their feelings were hurt by others practice of the 1st Amendment as a legitimate excuse to squelch the 1st Amendment. Bodily injury is one thing, a line must be drawn. But adult feelings getting hurt? Where would we stop?

The difficult part is you can't deal with the reality that such a thing isn't true...

The first amendment isn't true?

Well, you leftists certainly behave as if the Bill of Rights doesn't exist, but I assure you that the 1st is true, your filthy party are simply scofflaws.
If the First was really true there would be no restrictions, and there are many. Deal with reality, for once.

Try posting a response that actually matters. That ain't it.

Your inability to grasp an answer has no bearing on the value of that answer.

In exercising rights, we may not injure others. Refusal to be compelled or coerced to service others does not injure them.
Learn our laws, that ain't it.

Ayn Rand faggots, so annoying.

If you want to stop perverts from forcing you to accommodate their perversion you will have to find a way other than refusing the service.

Shut up, smile, take the order, bake the cake and protest in front of the perverts home. Carry a big sign that says fags live here.

If you want to stop perverts from forcing you to accommodate their perversion you will have to find a way other than refusing the service.

Shut up, smile, take the order, bake the cake and protest in front of the perverts home. Carry a big sign that says fags live here.
And no one will care about anything but you being a stupid child afraid of the big bad homos.

So, tell us, should Honor Killing be legal here? It's very important to certain Muslisms. Shouldn't faith rule? Isn't God's law above Man's law?

Not baking a cake for homosexual activists kills them? :eek:
Exactly. Absurd. That's why this case should be called the "religious passive resistance" case. Adults can't claim their feelings were hurt by others practice of the 1st Amendment as a legitimate excuse to squelch the 1st Amendment. Bodily injury is one thing, a line must be drawn. But adult feelings getting hurt? Where would we stop?
It wasn't about feelings getting hurt sweetheart. It was about a company violating the law. Religion doesn't give you special exemption from the law.

You just have to wonder what the perverts think when they see the cake baker on the sidewalk carrying a sign calling them fags.

The difficult part is you can't deal with the reality that such a thing isn't true...

The first amendment isn't true?

Well, you leftists certainly behave as if the Bill of Rights doesn't exist, but I assure you that the 1st is true, your filthy party are simply scofflaws.
So you get to break any law you wish as long as it's religious practice? Cool. I'm going to make the most popular religion of all time. It will be against my religion to pay taxes.

You just have to wonder what the perverts think when they see the cake baker on the sidewalk carrying a sign calling them fags.
That would just devastate me. I mean a person in the street by my house calling me names. Oh my... The humanity.

So you get to break any law you wish as long as it's religious practice? Cool. I'm going to make the most popular religion of all time. It will be against my religion to pay taxes.

Is absurdity what Soros programs you drones to spew?

What fucking moron you are.
What is Soros?

So there are some laws you can break because of religion and others you can't? How do you tell which ones

Forum List

Back