Christian delusion and the myth of persecution in America

Sounds like a thread for the Religion subforum to me.

It durned tootin' don't sound like Current Events, that's for sure.

More left wing effort to change the subject and camouflage the incredible mess of the Hussein administration. You almost gotta laugh. Atheists act like vampires when they cringe and howl every time they see a Cross. Nobody cares until they get their dumb assed judges to order the demolition of Korean and WW2 monuments that have had Crosses displayed for 70 freaking years. The supreme court justice who wrote the majority opinion that created the modern (anti-Christian) separation of church and state was a former KKK member. What's next on the bigot's agenda? Burning books? Destroying Christian businesses? Reeducation camps for Christians? Sounds vaguely familiar.

Guno complaining about Christian persecution is like nazis complaining about jewish persecution.

The fact is that Christians are very much privileged in the United States. Christianity is an ideology in the United States that enjoys implicit, unreflecting, and uncritical acceptance.
Exactly.

Consequently, the notion of a ‘war on Christians’ is indeed a myth.

The fact is that Christians are very much privileged in the United States. Christianity is an ideology in the United States that enjoys implicit, unreflecting, and uncritical acceptance.
Exactly.

An unwarranted assertion by a PC Nazi like you that is easily refuted by looking at any news of atheist groups targeting Christian cemeteries for removing crosses or disallowing Christian prayer on government property.

Thank God your ilk is so fucking stupid.

Who gives a shit what some Christ hating bastard like you thinks about Christian persecution, you PC Nazi?

The open-minded conservative.

I am neither open minded in regards to fascism like yours, nor am I a conservative, dumbass.

Exactly.

The mass delusion that is a fact and a requirement of all of the various religious beliefs is fascinating.

Very few people are so blindly accepting of those who believe in, say, extraterrestrials visiting us for the purpose of anal probes, Elvis sightings at WalMart and Bigfoot moving in next door.

But, huge tax free clubs that charge a membership fee and use magic water, magic underwear, magic smoke to sell an invisible and imaginary creature who guarantees the members they'll never die -- THAT is blindly accepted and downright freaky.

My own opinion is that the UFO nuts, Elvis and Bigfoot fans as well as the various religions are mostly harmless examples of mass delusion. While its not polite to point and snicker, as long as the religion nutters mind their own business and stay in their clubhouses, let them thump their bibles and mumbo their jumbo.

The problem is, they won't do that. They want us all to share their delusion and they want an end to the Constitution.

Along with their tax free clubhouses, they get special treatment and special rights not afforded the rest of us and I'm really sick of their proselytizing and whining for more.

if a left-wing nutjobs says Christians are pretending to be persecuted i must admit part of me wants to agree with the Left-wing nutjob...............because NOBODY IS AS GOOD AT PRETENDING TO BE A VICTIM as Left-wing nutjobs are!!

it is a function of decades of pandering and phony outrage

idiots and hypocrites

And if any more of those Christians complain, you'll march them off to death camps, right Batshit....

I am convinced that guano would have us all in concentration camps if he could get enough Nazis to go along with him. We must be vigilant. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back