Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Traditional Marriage Cake; Turned Down By All

Someone needs to tell this dipshit that this is not Ireland. There is no guarantee for accommodation of political messaging here.

Why is that the left likes to compare us to other countries (as justification) when it fits their agenda?

-Geaux
You mean like comparing us to Iraq when it comes to torture and religious tolerance? You mean like comparing us to Iran when it comes to gay tolerance?

Do they have wedding cakes with AIDs icing?

Why should they? Do you think that every gay person has AIDS, or what?

Nope. It reminded me of a scene from True Blood. Red-necks said they didn't want the gay cook to prepare their burgers because he might have AIDs.

So he served them personally. Course they didn't like the service, because it came with an ass-whipping on the side.

You think everyone of those judges that rules against gay marriage bans are liberal? Oh brother.

I'm not your damn brother. My brother is an honorable Conservative not a piece of shit like you.

Is that all you got? Insults? Quite a shame you didn't learn anything from your brother.

It's not an insult to call a piece of shit like you a piece of shit. Shame you don't know the difference between an insult and character identification.

I have noticed with some Conservatives it is like they have a written form of Tourette's Syndrome- they just can't post without swearing.

Or maybe its just a very limited vocabulary.

It could also be the huge telephone pole stuck up their collective ass. Splinters, you know.

Or it could be that both of you are pieces of shit.

What does our Constitution say? It says, via the Tenth Amendment, that the States and the People of those states should decide what they want to do about gay marriage without any interference from the federal government.

The Constitution says that citizens should be treated equally under the law and that everyone is entitled to due process- and that the Constitution applies to States.

Marriage has been identified as an American right repeatedly by the Supreme Court- states can't deny marriage to men just because they owe child support, and they can't deny marriage to mixed race couples, and they can't deny marriage to prisoners.

What same gender couples have been successfully arguing is that their right to marriage is protected by the same right to marriage, under equal treatment under the law and due process.
Then marry your pet pig.

Once again- a Conservative who can't tell the difference between consenting adults and pork.
Once again - a progtard who can't tell the difference between normal, moral, heterosexuality as nature intended, and perverted, disgusting, mentally ill sodomy.

Who are you to say men and women engaging in perverted sex is any better or any worse than someone having sex with an animal, or a child, or anything else? Who gave you the power to decide? Oh that's right, you progs think you know what's best for everyone, even if the vast majority DON'T think you do.

I am an adult who can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

You aren't.

I am an adult who can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and animal abuse.

You aren't.

I am an adult who can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and child rape.

I am adult who believes that as adults we have the right to private consensual behavior with other adults.

You believe the government should tell me- and you- and everyone else- how adults can act in private.

I'm not your damn brother. My brother is an honorable Conservative not a piece of shit like you.

Is that all you got? Insults? Quite a shame you didn't learn anything from your brother.

It's not an insult to call a piece of shit like you a piece of shit. Shame you don't know the difference between an insult and character identification.

I have noticed with some Conservatives it is like they have a written form of Tourette's Syndrome- they just can't post without swearing.

Or maybe its just a very limited vocabulary.

It could also be the huge telephone pole stuck up their collective ass. Splinters, you know.

Or it could be that both of you are pieces of shit.

I am leaning more and more to a very limited vocabulary as the reason.

Or maybe being hit in the head a lot.

The difference is Liberal judges incorrectly overturn things going beyond what they can do.

You think everyone of those judges that rules against gay marriage bans are liberal? Oh brother.

Hey, little buddy, are you mad? Why, yes, you are mad!!

You are worth what it would take for me to be made boy.

What does our Constitution say? It says, via the Tenth Amendment, that the States and the People of those states should decide what they want to do about gay marriage without any interference from the federal government.

The Constitution says that citizens should be treated equally under the law and that everyone is entitled to due process- and that the Constitution applies to States.

Marriage has been identified as an American right repeatedly by the Supreme Court- states can't deny marriage to men just because they owe child support, and they can't deny marriage to mixed race couples, and they can't deny marriage to prisoners.

What same gender couples have been successfully arguing is that their right to marriage is protected by the same right to marriage, under equal treatment under the law and due process.
Then marry your pet pig.

Once again- a Conservative who can't tell the difference between consenting adults and pork.
Once again - a progtard who can't tell the difference between normal, moral, heterosexuality as nature intended, and perverted, disgusting, mentally ill sodomy.

Who are you to say men and women engaging in perverted sex is any better or any worse than someone having sex with an animal, or a child, or anything else? Who gave you the power to decide? Oh that's right, you progs think you know what's best for everyone, even if the vast majority DON'T think you do.

I am an adult who can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

You aren't.

I am an adult who can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and animal abuse.

You aren't.

I am an adult who can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and child rape.

I am adult who believes that as adults we have the right to private consensual behavior with other adults.

You believe the government should tell me- and you- and everyone else- how adults can act in private.

Should I take that to mean if a brother and sister wanted to marry you would support their private consensual behavior?

It is wedged right next to the right to privacy and the right to bake a cake. Have you not read the Constitution lately?
um No! For example, the Constitution does not say it is against the law to rob a bank. The Constitution does not say it is against the law to murder your neighbor. The Constitution does not say it is against the law to sell or use drugs. It does not say anyone has to believe in God or be a Christian. It does not say anything about gay marriage, nor does the Bill of Rights.
The constitution applies equally to all citizens. Marriage equality is a matter of access to contract law. Such access should never be infringed.
Could you show me where in the constitution is says that PERVERTED BUTT FUCKING FAGGOTS have the right to BASTARDIZE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE?

Where does it say in the Consitution that marriage is an exclusively Christian thing?
Why do you Christianity hating homos want a Christian marriage?

Well I am fairly certain that the 'christianity hating homos' don't want a Christian marriage. They probably want, like all of us do, the right to a legal marriage.

I would think that Christian 'homos' would want a Christian marriage, but they will be running into opposition by the haters who call themselves Christians.

Hey, little buddy, are you mad? Why, yes, you are mad!!

You are worth what it would take for me to be made boy.

What would it take for you to be made a boy?

I knew this was some click bait fuckery. "Traditional" cake huh?

When was the last time you saw a Traditional cake make mention of gay marriage.

btw that site looks like a cesspool...I'm going to scrub my pc hard

Looks like Steve McFuckface didn't actually read the link he posted.

The dude didn't ask for "pro-traditional-marriage" cakes. He specifically asked them to write:

"gay marriage is wrong"

on the cakes.

That is a huge difference.

Now, just for a second, try to be reasonable and actually think about that.

Has anyone here ever, ever, ever gone to a wedding (I assume, a straight wedding) and seen on the wedding cake:

"gay marriage is wrong"

????

Hint: if you are straight, as most all of us are, and you are marrying, the last thing you are thinking about on your wedding day is "gay marriage is wrong". If you are, then something is seriously, and I mean, seriously wrong with you.

Not only that, the first shop the guy called was not even a gay bakery, it was a gay cookie shop, so the product he was asking for, they don't even sell. I mean, how stupid can you get? She even told the doofus TWICE that they don't make cakes. This is just rich. Maybe next time he could call a gay car battery shop and ask them to bake an "I hate gays" cake and see what response he gets.

I know this is a hot-button issue, but really, can't religious conservatives do better than this?

How do you think a black owned bakery would respond were that same guy to call and ask for a cake that says:

"KKK forever"?

I bet that that black bakery (if one even exists, I am not sure of that at all) would probably say no. That being said:

Just for the record, I don't think that "christian" bakeries should have to bake cakes for gay weddings. I think that gay people are also definitely going about this the wrong way. The free market should control here, and if those "christians" are so stupid as to let a good business opportunity go by them and they lose money or go out of business, well then, that's their problem. Yeshuah said to his followers that they are "in this world but not of this world", but nowhere did he say that Christians cannot do business with people who are not as they are. Gee, Christians, this is one helluva way to "witness" to people who are not as you would wish for them to be.

Not only that, I bet top dollar that gay people do not go into a "christian" bakery and ask for

"straight marriage is wrong"

to be put on their wedding cake.

Derideo_Te Mertex Pogo Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher Carla_Danger Nyvin AceRothstein BULLDOG Dana7360 Grandma jillian JoeB131 Luddly Neddite mdk Nosmo King Plasmaball rightwinger Science*Good Vandalshandle Wry Catcher Howey

Maybe you good folks might want to add some to this discussion. This could get fun.

Let the right-wing Umbragefest begin!!!
Straights know gay is wrong, we are not confused delusionals like gays.

Polls after poll show a majority of American support gays having access to marriage.
If that was the case then why are liberal activist judges overturning the will of the voters (who voted against gay marriage) to make states accept gay marriage
Allow me: America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC not a Democracy... Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Unless it's a Liberal agenda idea then it's OK when it's done. What you're saying is we are a Republic when those on the right vote for something and a democracy when the left wants to do something. Hypocrites.

That is not what I am saying in the least but if it makes you feel better to rail against a position I've never taken then have at it mate.

It's what I said. Your statement was that the will of the people can't override the Constitution. I said you believe that until it's something that you believe fits the definition.
Bullshit. The will of the people is meaningless if it violates the Constitution. It was the will of the people, via their elected representatives, in DC to impose burdensome and idiotic restrictions on guns. It was justly found unconstitutional.

When the left goes against the will of the people, the justification is they are looking out for and know what's best for the rest of us.
Not really, more truthfully they're saying: "if you disagree with us, we will shut you up and MAKE you accept whatever we want."

It's the same with all their social minded programs, too. More than one has stated that private charities that rely on voluntary donations can't meed the needs of all people, therefore, it's OK if the government establishes such programs even if it means taxing those "more fortunate" in order to do so. The sad part is they call seeing how much they can forced someone else to pay as compassion.

What kind of doofus wants a wedding cake with a hateful political slogan on it?

Sounds like the kind of moronic stunt that criminal O'Keefe tries to pull.

Well, there was the nutter who wanted his kid's name written on his b'day cake. The name was Adolf Hitler and the bakery refused.

Some want equal rights for some but not others.

The bakery should have been forced to do it. Why should that bakery be able to say no because they don't like the name?

I knew this was some click bait fuckery. "Traditional" cake huh?

When was the last time you saw a Traditional cake make mention of gay marriage.

btw that site looks like a cesspool...I'm going to scrub my pc hard

Regardless; IF public accommodation laws end all civil rights, as you Communists claim, then the ax swings both ways.

Regardless of what? Truth?

Hey I'm going to go to a Christian bakery and ask them to make me a Satan cake because...

I'm an asshole...no, I mean because I'm being discriminated against boo hoo

Forum List

Back