Zone1 Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

There were many. And Jesus just spoke to the crowd, not differentiating them. That has to mean something.
It means that he may not have liked the sin, but he still loved the human being.

That's TWO out of hundreds...so....

Also, EMPIRES, are anti-nationism and were generally pretty oppressive... so.

how is any of this relevant to anything?
Thanks for not denying I was correct. How big of you.

Thanks for not denying I was correct. How big of you.

Not really.

Nazi Germany was an example of NATIONALISM. Sure.

It is worth nothing that it was stopped by American and Russian nationalism.

AND it is worth nothing, that large scale political groups can arise from OTHER forceds and be just as destructive or oppressive as any nationism based force.

Soooo, what is the point of bringing any of that up?

Or he didn't believe it was a sin at all.
I think that its documented what God said about men sleeping with men as they would a woman. But God also said many other things and so this right wing fixation on homosexuality is just a bunch of people with motes in their eyes running around talking stupid.

I think that its documented what God said about men sleeping with men as they would a woman. But God also said many other things and so this right wing fixation on homosexuality is just a bunch of people with motes in their eyes running around talking stupid.
And we really know what God Said ? All the documentation about God is just from other men. I think a Creator being would be beyond sex. Our creator being would know the eventual outcome of his creations and they would all serve a purpose. I further believe, gay people exist in order to keep or check in place the heterosexuals. Who seem to be hellbent on procreating this planet to death. The practice of abortion probably was another Blessing. Otherwise mankind would not be able to reach the Pinnacle of being that the Creator had intended them to reach. We're still far from that, but we are headed in the right direction.

And we really know what God Said ? All the documentation about God is just from other men. I think a Creator being would be beyond sex. Our creator being would know the eventual outcome of his creations and they would all serve a purpose. I further believe, gay people exist in order to keep or check in place the heterosexuals. Who seem to be hellbent on procreating this planet to death. The practice of abortion probably was another Blessing. Otherwise mankind would not be able to reach the Pinnacle of being that the Creator had intended them to reach. We're still far from that, but we are headed in the right direction.
Stann, the word is written and I am not about to argue about homosexuality when God has spoken on so many other things. People oppose homosexuality while practicing adultery, that's wrong according to God. And the biggest wrong America must deal with is the fact this nation was stolen by people who coveted what was not theirs. And now the descendants of those people want us to worship graven images such as the flag.

The earth is nowhere near capacity.

Stann, the word is written and I am not about to argue about homosexuality when God has spoken on so many other things. People oppose homosexuality while practicing adultery, that's wrong according to God. And the biggest wrong America must deal with is the fact this nation was stolen by people who coveted what was not theirs. And now the descendants of those people want us to worship graven images such as the flag.

The earth is nowhere near capacity.
In a perfect world we wouldn't be having this discussion at all. In a perfect world this planet could support up to 42 billion humans. I heard this calculated out by scientists. But we don't live in a perfect world and people seem to want to work together less and less so that's going to lead to degradation of all types. The environment the population all other life on this planet. And it's happening fast, faster than most people realize. In another decade the consequences will be horrific.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
In a perfect world we wouldn't be having this discussion at all. In a perfect world this planet could support up to 42 billion humans. I heard this calculated out by scientists. But we don't live in a perfect world and people seem to want to work together less and less so that's going to lead to degradation of all types. The environment the population all other life on this planet. And it's happening fast, faster than most people realize. In another decade the consequences will be horrific.
Sad, but true.

Civic life in a free country should establish their laws patterned after what the majority believes to be right and moral.

Civic life in a free country should establish their laws patterned after what the majority believes to be right and moral.
That would hurt minorities. That's why our laws are based on ethics, not morals.

The majority don't want open borders.

The majority want the authority to raise their children and not the state.

The majority want a say in how their children are schooled.

The majority do not want hard core criminals let out of prison on a whim.

The majority want freedom of speech and not censorship.

If you don't see how these things are eroding the wishes of the majority, just watch the non leftist news. Those implementing these ungodly policies are the Godless in our government.

The majority don't want open borders.

The majority want the authority to raise their children and not the state.

The majority want a say in how their children are schooled.

The majority do not want hard core criminals let out of prison on a whim.

The majority want freedom of speech and not censorship.

If you don't see how these things are eroding the wishes of the majority, just watch the non leftist news. Those implementing these ungodly policies are the Godless in our government.
I understand you believe these things to be true. Now cite the laws that Democrats have passed that lead to any of those situations.

I understand you believe these things to be true. Now cite the laws that Democrats have passed that lead to any of those situations.
It doesn't necessarily require that they pass laws. Some of it is a failure to execute laws that are already in place such as freedom of speech and letting criminals out of jail without serving their full sentences. Disregarding parental rights is another issue and not respecting a parents right to raise their children and fighting against it. I'm sure Biden has manipulated the law to allow illegal aliens to enter the country at will without allowing to have them thrown out at the dismay of the majority.

Last edited:
It doesn't necessarily require that they pass laws. Some of it is a failure to execute laws that are already in place such as freedom of speech and letting criminals out of jail without serving their full sentences. Disregarding parental rights is another issue and not respecting a parents right to raise their children and fighting against it. I'm sure Biden has manipulated the law to allow illegal aliens to enter the country at will without allowing to have them thrown out at the dismay of the majority.
I just wanted to point out the immigration laws have not had any significant change for well over 50 years, and the immigration influx didn't become bad until Reagan granted 11 million of them amnesty. Ever since that time undocumented immigration has soared because they know most of them will be allowed into the country. Historically less than 10% of immigrants are sent back, that includes documented as well as undocumented immigrants. The problem is how we view it. One of our present crisis in the labor market not having enough workers is one result of the Trump years in office where he frightened many of them into not coming here. He did not change the laws because our immigration laws are based on international standards and so he couldn't legally change it. Authoritarian government dictatorships in the like can restrict immigration and emmigration. Free Nations cannot do that. America was built by immigrants and the fact that we have more than now should just make us stronger in the end.

Forum List

Back