Christian Street Preachers Assaulted at Gay Pride Festival

First off victim, Mal used the inbred reference first. Me calling out Mal a homophobic asshole is proof I am a hypocrite? Nice try.
Second, I am only a poster now. Which is why I can call out whomever I want now.
And I do hate homophobes, I freely admit that. They are horrible people.

As for you. You are too busy playing the victim, which is why you had to bring up me being a Mod every five seconds, even though it had nothing to do with the topic. You also made how many assumptions about me?
Go hide under a rock, loser. I am not a mod anymore, you no longer have a tool for your victim game.

Ha! I am nobody's victim, and least of all not to you, Luissa! You are now fair game. As of now the proverbial gloves have come off.
Now, who's bringing up being the mod? Sure as heck ain't me you whinybaby! Why don't you get your liberal panties out of a wad and come back at me a more decent frame of mind. You can't call anyone down for being intolerant or homophobic, when you are wholly intolerant and xenophobic yourself. You have no idea who you are dealing with, Luissa. You picked the wrong poster to call "victim." As you can see, I can prove how exactly opposite a victim I can be.

So take that persecution complex of yours and shove it. And since you aren't a mod anymore, you will now be a permanent resident of my ignore list.

Good evening.

What the heck does that comment mean? Besides you whining about Luissa being a mod before. Did she abuse her authority to you? If so, let's see some evidence. If not, why are you being such a whiney victim? Don't we have enough of those?
I never knew why he brought up me being a mod either.

He is a victim, along with homophobes. Makes complete sense.

Notice how he calls me out for my intolerance but never says one thing to Mal? And he calls me a hypocrite. :cuckoo:

[

Hey, the only way you stop us is if you take away our right to vote, Luissa. Criticizing someone for voting against gay marriage is intolerance. Attacking people for what they believe is intolerant. When people of your liberal affiliation differ from you on any given topic, you react as if the world has come to an end. You belittle and berate them, you dress them down and shame them. That, Luissa, is intolerance. Just look at Sarah Palin and Herman Cain (obvious examples) people who presumably should be Democrats as the rest of their gender and race are in America, but they aren't. Making a greater majority of people submit to and accept the will of the minority... that is intolerance.

I can go on if you like? Nah, you are as equally closed-minded as anyone else purporting to be tolerant on your end. Not wasting my time with people who refuse to listen to reality.

Criticizing isn't legislating. I don't want a Constitutional amendment banning homophobic Christians from legally marrying.

[

Hey, the only way you stop us is if you take away our right to vote, Luissa. Criticizing someone for voting against gay marriage is intolerance. Attacking people for what they believe is intolerant. When people of your liberal affiliation differ from you on any given topic, you react as if the world has come to an end. You belittle and berate them, you dress them down and shame them. That, Luissa, is intolerance. Just look at Sarah Palin and Herman Cain (obvious examples) people who presumably should be Democrats as the rest of their gender and race are in America, but they aren't. Making a greater majority of people submit to and accept the will of the minority... that is intolerance.

I can go on if you like? Nah, you are as equally closed-minded as anyone else purporting to be tolerant on your end. Not wasting my time with people who refuse to listen to reality.

Criticizing isn't legislating. I don't want a Constitutional amendment banning homophobic Christians from legally marrying.
Criticizing isn't legislating true, but that is exactly what it leads to in the end, and there are plenty of examples of it and you know it..

[

That is a lie. Given that you want to force your way of life on them.

:cuckoo:

[

Personally, I like to keep them all in the same boat....

Sure we do.
And why don't you call out other Christians who speak words of intolerance? It is exactly what your want gays and Muslims to do.

We do. We just don't think preaching the Gospel and explaining clearly what is sin is in anyway intolerance. How the heck is saying that engaging in homosexual behavior is a sin at all intolerant? We will likewise say that engaging in premarital sex regardless of your sexual preference is a sin also. Does that mean we are intolerant of hetrosexuals too? The intolerance claim is nonsense.

Now if a Christian is arguing that we physically hurt someone who is gay. If they are going to belittle them with names and condemn them to hell inappropriately since they dont have that authority, we will be more than happy to tell them to live the Gospel and love their neighbor. To be kind and reach out to others in love.

We are going to speak against actual intolerance. Not the faux "intolerance" you claim we have which is really just an excuse for you to be intolerant to Christians.

It's only 'intolerance’ when the pointing out of what is sinful is accompanied by a desire to see the offender stop the offending behavior or a desire to see it outlawed or judged.
And this outlawing or judging mainly comes in desired affect, only when these lifestyles begin encroaching on what many people consider to be their normal lifestyles in which they live, and in which they teach their children to be like, otherwise as for Christians their lifestyles are the only righteous lifestyle to be living found within their view for them, and this in respect to their families and/or anyone else willing or wanting what they have in their life in which is good, and not sinful, hateful, destructive, deadly to ones soul, prideful, rebellious, lustful, coveting, and etc.

[

Oh, and how do gays "force" their way of life on you? Did your house get tastefully appointed without your permission?

I don't want to legislate against you, but you sure as hell do against me.

Oh, and how do gays "force" their way of life on you? Did your house get tastefully appointed without your permission?

I don't want to legislate against you, but you sure as hell do against me.

Did you break into his house and leave some scented candles and k.d. lang albums around again? Tsk, tsk?

We do. We just don't think preaching the Gospel and explaining clearly what is sin is in anyway intolerance. How the heck is saying that engaging in homosexual behavior is a sin at all intolerant? We will likewise say that engaging in premarital sex regardless of your sexual preference is a sin also. Does that mean we are intolerant of hetrosexuals too? The intolerance claim is nonsense.

Now if a Christian is arguing that we physically hurt someone who is gay. If they are going to belittle them with names and condemn them to hell inappropriately since they dont have that authority, we will be more than happy to tell them to live the Gospel and love their neighbor. To be kind and reach out to others in love.

We are going to speak against actual intolerance. Not the faux "intolerance" you claim we have which is really just an excuse for you to be intolerant to Christians.

It's only 'intolerance’ when the pointing out of what is sinful is accompanied by a desire to see the offender stop the offending behavior or a desire to see it outlawed or judged.
And this outlawing or judging mainly comes in desired affect, only when these lifestyles begin encroaching on what many people consider to be their normal lifestyles in which they live, and in which they teach their children to be like, otherwise as for Christians their lifestyles are the only righteous lifestyle to be living found within their view for them, and this in respect to their families and/or anyone else willing or wanting what they have in their life in which is good, and not sinful, hateful, destructive, deadly to ones soul, prideful, rebellious, lustful, coveting, and etc.

Judge all you want, it's the legislating that runs afoul of the Constitution. How does our living our lives encroach upon yours exactly?

Judge all you want, it's the legislating that runs afoul of the Constitution. How does our living our lives encroach upon yours exactly?

Nobody is keeping you from Living your Lives... :thup:

Insisting Society call Man and Woman = to Man and Man or Woman and Woman is the Absurdity that people are taking Issue with.

They are Inherently and Naturally Unequal.

And I Support Civil Unions for the Issues that Consenting Adults who Deviate from what Nature has Designed face.

You don't have to be called Married to Gain that.

Society doesn't have to Lie to make you Feel better about your Sexual Choices.

:)

peace...

[

Insisting Society call Man and Woman = to Man and Man or Woman and Woman is the Absurdity that people are taking Issue with.

And I Support Civil Unions for the Issues that Consenting Adults who Deviate from what Nature has Designed face.

peace...

The problem here is that you are arguing over a word. You have no problem with Civil Unions that give all the rights of marriage, just don't call it Marriage because that's our word.

Here's the thing. There is not one things gays do that straights don't also do. They do anal and fellatio and cunnilingus just like the gays do.

Frankly, it sounds like the last dying gasp in an argument you know you've already lost.

It's simple really, I mean let's say I teach my child (and let's say he is a boy in this case), that thinking about or to go with another boy as would be with a girl is a very bad thing, in fact it is sin and also abnormal behavior in which to engage in as found in such a way or to even act in such a way as this. Then next I find encroaching within the community that we all live in, and we all or for the most part of us think in these sorts of ways also, and for whom always teach the children the same things in regards to such moral teachings found within many families, yet all of a sudden the community is found being bombarded with a new wave of people/deviants whom have decided to cross all boundary lines within their own lives, and yet they also decide to use the public domain to promote their sinful activity right out in the open in front of me and my children and the entire community whom does not want this sort of thing at all. Ok so what does this do to the majority whom live in a community, state (California for example on prop 8), or a town and/or what ever whom votes to not allow this sort of promotion of such things as this, and what does it do to their rights to teach their children about being Christian in these places or even about being anti-this or anti-that if not a Christian in these places, thus adding them and their families to the numbers who are against these sort of things, but then only to have a few whom are in a minority over ride this majority who are in unity on such issues? What does it do when they want to shove it into the faces of those whom disagree, and down their families throats, thus therefore causing these people/citizens to look like complete fools and liars to their children, for ever teaching them that these things are bad, and are not the norm, and are sinful if say are a Christian teaching this and that or maybe just a simple majority of unified citizens whom are diverse but are together on this issue or on other issues the like ? Doesn't it deny them of their rights in this nation to teach their families that these things are not good, so it best not to even go there in ones life, and that all one has to do is look at the records on this type of activity and what it does to people in the long term?

Activist judges have caused great harm in this nation, because they have empowered bad stuff against the majority and their will for far to long now, and it has corroded and corrupted the nations institutions, communities, and the peoples will to choose what they want for their families and children in this nation against those whom want to destroy the family institutions, and all of it's support systems anymore, and that is just unacceptable (imho).

Last edited:

peace...
Agree..

peace...

Mal, I realize that your hatred blinds you, but this is the post I was responding to, and I quote:

"when these lifestyles begin encroaching on what many people consider to be their normal lifestyles"

So I asked a very valid question as to how my living my life encroaches upon his/hers.

Obviously my legal marriage doesn't encroach upon any one else's anymore than yours or his/hers.

It's simple really, I mean let's say I teach my child (and let's say he is a boy in this case), that thinking about or to go with another boy as would be with a girl is a very bad thing, in fact it is sin and also abnormal behavior in which to engage in as found in such a way or to even act in such a way as this. Then next I find encroaching within the community that we all live in, and we all or for the most part of us think in these sorts of ways also, and for whom always teach the children the same things in regards to such moral teachings found within many families, yet all of a sudden the community is found being bombarded with a new wave of people/deviants whom have decided to cross all boundary lines within their own lives, and yet they also decide to use the public domain to promote their sinful activity right out in the open in front of me and my children and the entire community whom does not want this sort of thing at all. Ok so what does this do to the majority whom live in a community, state (California for example on prop 8), or a town and/or what ever whom votes to not allow this sort of promotion of such things as this, and what does it do to their rights to teach their children about being Christian in these places or even about being anti-this or anti-that if not a Christian in these places, thus adding them and their families to the numbers who are against these sort of things, but then only to have a few whom are in a minority over ride this majority who are in unity on such issues, and to shove it into their faces or down their families throats, thus there fore causing these people to look like complete fools and liars to their children for ever teaching them that these things are bad, and are not the norm, and are sinful if a say Christian teaching this or maybe just a simple majority of unified citizens whom are diverse but together on this issue or on other issues ?

Activist judges have caused great harm in this nation, because they have empowered bad stuff against the majority and their will for far to long now, and it has corroded and corrupted the nations institutions, communities, and the peoples will to choose what they want for their families and children in this nation against those whom want to destroy the family institutions, and all of it's support systems anymore, and that is just unacceptable (imho).

Um, so you have a problem with gays being out of the closet, period? Our being legally married and having the same recognition of our legal marriages is just the icing on the cake and you'd actually like to legislate our lives? You'd like to see our freedom to simply fuck curtailed wouldn't you? Bring back those anti sodomy laws? Get those gays back in their collective closets? 21st Century dude. Stonewall was a looooonnnnngggg time ago. We're out and we're here to stay.

peace...

Mal, I realize that your hatred blinds you, but this is the post I was responding to, and I quote:

"when these lifestyles begin encroaching on what many people consider to be their normal lifestyles"

So I asked a very valid question as to how my living my life encroaches upon his/hers.

Obviously my legal marriage doesn't encroach upon any one else's anymore than yours or his/hers.

I know what was being talked about...

And you are incapable of Marriage with the same sex... No matter what Laws are or will be Passed.

There could be a Law Passed that says I'm a Black Midget Lesbian...

Doesn't make it so.

peace...

It's simple really, I mean let's say I teach my child (and let's say he is a boy in this case), that thinking about or to go with another boy as would be with a girl is a very bad thing, in fact it is sin and also abnormal behavior in which to engage in as found in such a way or to even act in such a way as this. Then next I find encroaching within the community that we all live in, and we all or for the most part of us think in these sorts of ways also, and for whom always teach the children the same things in regards to such moral teachings found within many families, yet all of a sudden the community is found being bombarded with a new wave of people/deviants whom have decided to cross all boundary lines within their own lives, and yet they also decide to use the public domain to promote their sinful activity right out in the open in front of me and my children and the entire community whom does not want this sort of thing at all. Ok so what does this do to the majority whom live in a community, state (California for example on prop 8), or a town and/or what ever whom votes to not allow this sort of promotion of such things as this, and what does it do to their rights to teach their children about being Christian in these places or even about being anti-this or anti-that if not a Christian in these places, thus adding them and their families to the numbers who are against these sort of things, but then only to have a few whom are in a minority over ride this majority who are in unity on such issues, and to shove it into their faces or down their families throats, thus there fore causing these people to look like complete fools and liars to their children for ever teaching them that these things are bad, and are not the norm, and are sinful if a say Christian teaching this or maybe just a simple majority of unified citizens whom are diverse but together on this issue or on other issues ?

Um, so you have a problem with gays being out of the closet, period? Our being legally married and having the same recognition of our legal marriages is just the icing on the cake and you'd actually like to legislate our lives? You'd like to see our freedom to simply fuck curtailed wouldn't you? Bring back those anti sodomy laws? Get those gays back in their collective closets? 21st Century dude. Stonewall was a looooonnnnngggg time ago. We're out and we're here to stay.

Gays being out of the closet, and shoving it into everyone's face is a bad thing I think, because what it does is it makes people whom try to teach their children (before they are corrupted somehow (hopefully not), that this sort of activity is corrosive and bad for them (((liars))), and parents don't like being seen as liars to their children. So all families are trying to do, is to protect their children from making such mistakes in their life, and the gays are trying to re-teach that it isn't a mistake being made. Now it all becomes a stand off in who is right and who is wrong then.

The only thing that can happen next is to look at the records or stats that are recorded on these lifestyles, otherwise in order to see what is found within these lifestyles lived, and what is found within their activities that are either productive or non-productive, along with the consequences there of afterwards. Then all one has to do is study the results of these lifestyles and there affects upon the mind, and upon the body & soul as a result of in the long term.

Can anyone truly look at these stats over the years, and then say that there isn't a problem with this sort of deviancy that people are engaging in more and more in their lives ? I think if the encroaching wasn't a problem for many when it happens, then people would leave it alone for the most part, and they would let people do what they want to do with their own lives, but the problem comes when the encroachment comes, and that is when it all blows up for many, just as what happened in this video when the public space is used to cast a message, and that message being one that many don't care for in their families lives.

The police should always be close at hand in these events, as so that people don't get hurt at them, and I will also say that I am not for violence of any kind, but more so about restoration of the soul through education and reform of a persons mind through rehabilitation if at all possible. There are many helpful programs run by good people whom want to help people in getting their lives turned around somehow, but they have to make that step if they can, and then to seek the help needed no matter what is holding them back in their lives they think in order to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back