Christian values

Right. White People values. The only kind, the only kind that matter anyway.

Yes... exactly, white people's values; the only kind that actually work; thus the only kind that work.

Ya see scamp... 'work' means 'viable' in white people words.

Does that help?

Or were you under the impression that multi-culturalism was, first a word... and second, that it was a valid, sustainable concept; or as you would put it: somethin' that werks'.
God is not a white dude.

Huh... God is energy. Thus he exist across the entire spectrum, all spectrums.

And if it makes you feel any better about it, you being saddled with a lessor color isn't what precludes you from being capable of sound reason... that's merely the evil that animates you.
God does not like being called energy.

Apparently you are the one who was saddled with a color as it has corrupted your mind.
How do you know what God likes? This aught to be good.

Sure you do. If we were Iran you'd have the right to be a Muslim only.

And THAT; Reader, is why the Ideological Left should never be allowed within site of a voting booth, let alone to speak in public.

If I were in the deepest pit, buried underneath the most desolate of Iranian deserts, surrounded by MILES of Steel reinforced concrete with not a single door leading to a singe corridor leading to the hot desert gasses above ground, I would be there with every single right that God endowed to me, and which I enjoy as I sit in my family room... kicking your pitiful intellectual ass, right now.

But in fairness to you, if you were capable of being anything but a Leftist... you'd have known that.

However, as a Leftist, you have absolutely no understanding of what rights, are, from where they come, how they are sustained... .

You don't really even have the right to life.

If I did not already have the perfect signature... THAT would be my signature from this date forward.

As it says in nine words, everything anyone needs to know, to know WHY:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Right. White People values. The only kind, the only kind that matter anyway.

Yes... exactly, white people's values; the only kind that actually work; thus the only kind that work.

Ya see scamp... 'work' means 'viable' in white people words.

Does that help?

Or were you under the impression that multi-culturalism was, first a word... and second, that it was a valid, sustainable concept; or as you would put it: somethin' that werks'.
God is not a white dude.

Huh... God is energy. Thus he exist across the entire spectrum, all spectrums.

And if it makes you feel any better about it, you being saddled with a lessor color isn't what precludes you from being capable of sound reason... that's merely the evil that animates you.
God does not like being called energy.

Apparently you are the one who was saddled with a color as it has corrupted your mind.
We talk.

God likes sound Reason... as God IS sound Reason.

That's likely why you've no potential for any kinship with God. You lack the means to reason soundly.

Ya see to reason soundly, one must be in fellowship with God. No Fellowship with God and ya get the irrational drivel for which you are intrinsically known.

That's likely why you've no potential for any kinship with God. You lack the means to reason soundly.

Ya see to reason soundly, one must be in fellowship with God. No Fellowship with God and ya get the irrational drivel for which you are intrinsically known.
When you say "God" do you mean "God" or "Jesus"?

Yes... God is Jesus, Jesus is God, incarnate.

Can Jesus be in all places at once?

Can Jesus be in all places at once?

Jesus is God, yes... he is omnipresent.

If I did not already have the perfect signature... THAT would be my signature from this date forward.

Mohammad Ali knew what I'm talking about. You have the right to life liberty and... Until the next Viet Nam. Maybe if GOP win white house and start ww3 with n. Korea, china, Russia and Iran.

Mohammad Ali knew what I'm talking about. You have the right to life liberty and... Until the next Viet Nam. Maybe if GOP win white house and start ww3 with n. Korea, china, Russia and Iran.

ROFLMNAO!

A Leftist quoting a Muslim Convert, citing such as evidence that 'There is no right to one's Life'.

LOL... Anyone need anything else?

We already have a word for sound reasoning. It's sound reasoning. No God necessary.

You're in fellowship with a delusion. If you are godly that makes me laugh.

ROFLMNAO!

A Leftist quoting a Muslim Convert, citing such as evidence that 'There is no right to one's Life'.

LOL... Anyone need anything else?
Would you say no if Obama asked you to die for your country?

Would you say no if Obama asked you to die for your country?

obama has no kinship with my country...

But if ya need something to guage how I'd react to obama... in any situation, let me frame it for ya this way:

I wouldn't step off the curb to piss on him, if obama were on fire in the gutter. I'd wait until the flame had consumed him... THEN PISS ON HIS SMOLDERING CORPSE.

Last edited:

We already have a word for sound reasoning. It's sound reasoning. No God necessary.

Sound reasoning never becomes unsound reasoning. Marriage doesn't suddenly become anything we want it to be. Abortion is never a good thing. "Free love" comes with free (often unseen, misdiagnosed and incurable) diseases/complications. You're deluded if you think you are going to live forever. Well before the age of 50 we begin falling apart. Stupidity speeds things up, while arrogance often brings mortal life to an abrupt end.

Sound reasoning never becomes unsound reasoning. Marriage doesn't suddenly become anything we want it to be. Abortion is never a good thing. "Free love" comes with free (often unseen, misdiagnosed and incurable) diseases/complications. You're deluded if you think you are going to live forever. Well before the age of 50 we begin to fall apart----stupidity speeds things up, while arrogance often brings mortal life to an abrupt end.
At one time it made sense to have lots of kids. Sound reasoning today won't be the same 1000 years from now, will it?

If your unwed daughter got knocked up sound reasoning said kill her 1000 years ago.

If you knew an athiest 1000 years ago you burned them alive.

So today gay is not bad. So what if it's not normal. What causes disease in heteros? Unprotected sex with multiple partners.

Sometimes abortion is the right thing to do.

You people are the ones who think you will live forever. Nothing lives forever except unprovable God and you.

At one time it made sense to have lots of kids. Sound reasoning today won't be the same 1000 years from now, will it?

ROFL! Yes.

Sound Reasoning was the same a thousand years ago and it will remain the same a thousand years from now. The laws governing reason change neither with time, nor popular whimsy.

But hey... there is no way you could have known that... given that you've no kinship with those laws.

ROFL! Yes.

Sound Reasoning was the same a thousand years ago and it will remain the same a thousand years from now. The laws governing reason change neither with time, nor popular whimsy.

But hey... there is no way you could have known that... given that you've no kinship with those laws.
Before God and priests we had mystics. Before the Jews we had Greek gods and reading cups. Eventually astrology became a joke and has been replaced with astronomy.

It didn't thunder because Zeus is angry. Our ancestors were ignorant and many of us still are today.

You seem very unaware what a douch you are.

Liberalism is a road to nowhere
I'd say, bipartisan model of the government is a road to nowhere, it diverges people. We face more problems than obtain any profit from bipartisanship. Though Republican party seems to have some brains. IMO ;)

Forum List

Back