Christian zealot beheads teen for practicing witchcraft

As soon as all religious fundamentalist nuts are brought to heel the better off for America and the world
That would include most liberals, since they believe by faith at least as much as any religious fundamentalist. In fact, liberalism IS a religion. That's why they believe disagreement with them isn't just wrong, it's evil.
In fact, liberalism IS a religion

only in the mind of a chist stain

Crockett, the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, suffered several stab wounds and had his head 'mostly severed' from his body. Cops found him lying in a pool of blood.

Marin ran from the scene, sword in hands, and called police from a restaurant parking lot.

'I murdered someone,' he told the dispatcher, according to court records. 'I hacked them to death with a machete.'

Read more: College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online
Yet you will defend a Muslim puke for doing the same thing. Idiot
On what post did he do that?

same mentality the fundy islamics and christers
Shows how little you know. Islam is satans religion. Christians are followers of Christ. You, are just lost. Good luck.
satans religion

how mentally ill and delusional is that :itsok:

Crockett, the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, suffered several stab wounds and had his head 'mostly severed' from his body. Cops found him lying in a pool of blood.

Marin ran from the scene, sword in hands, and called police from a restaurant parking lot.

'I murdered someone,' he told the dispatcher, according to court records. 'I hacked them to death with a machete.'

Read more: College student and Christian religious zealot Isaiah Marin decapitates pal with a black sword Daily Mail Online

Shows how little you know. Islam is satans religion. Christians are followers of Christ. You, are just lost. Good luck.
satans religion

Its not, I happened to have researched islam and I know a former muslim from Pakistan who also says islam is satans religion. You are the idiot libtard who is delusional.

satans religion

Its not, I happened to have researched islam and I know a former muslim from Pakistan who also says islam is satans religion. You are the idiot libtard who is delusional.

And that's bullshit, since "Satan" is a Christian invention.

Last edited:
the religion of peace?

"bring to me those enemies of mine who would not have me as their King and EXECUTE THEM IN FRONT OF ME." - JESUS (Luke 19:27)

You're the worst kind of deranged Christian.

You sound just like every other extremest.

I'm a pagan, should I be killed? Bring it gramps -- don't forget your Hoveround.

:lol:

Listen meat, sure, I'm 67 but could STILL wax your ass in a 100 meter sprint and have enough wind left to call an ambulance for ya. And incidentally, you ever wonder if you being a "pagan" has anything to do with the fact you're driving a hack into some ghetto night after night?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

I'm a pagan, should I be killed? Bring it gramps -- don't forget your Hoveround.

Listen meat, sure, I'm 67 but could STILL wax your ass in a 100 meter sprint and have enough wind left to call an ambulance for ya. And incidentally, you ever wonder if you being a "pagan" has anything to do with the fact you're driving a hack into some ghetto night after night?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

How am I still alive, then? Maybe God likes me!

;)

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

;)

First you're a pagan and now you believe in God (and even CAPTIALIZED the word!) One day you give me an "agree" checkmark and the next you call me deranged. Make up your mind, lead foot. :eusa_doh:

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

;)

First you're a pagan and now you believe in God (and even CAPTIALIZED the word!) One day you give me an "agree" checkmark and the next you call me deranged. Make up your mind, lead foot. :eusa_doh:

Pagans believe in and worship God.

Also, if I agree with you, then I agree.

You aren't always wrong - just most of the time.

:)

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

;)

Pagans believe in and worship God.

Also, if I agree with you, then I agree.

You aren't always wrong - just most of the time.

:)

Mad_Cabbie parallel parking:

funny-gifs-parking-like-a-boss.gif

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

;)

You're 67 years old and don't know the difference between "pagan" and "atheist"?

Good god man, what have you been doing for 67 years? :confused:

The poster can call the alleged killer a "christian zealot" and leave out the part where his brother also says he is a "heavy drug user" and not reveal the fact that he was found in an obvious psychotic state walking down the road and that only reinforces the fact that the poster is a bigot.

Can you show me where a leftie has defended a head chopping? You can't win this argument without creating a false one first.

Forum List

Back