Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Christianity is more dangerous than Atheism , because they think they are gods.
Any religion is going to be dangerous.

But there are dangers to atheism and agnosticism as well. The biggest danger is self centeredness and a total lack of any kind of ethics.

What is worse? Being brainwashed by your own self into thinking you are the center of the Universe versus some other God is center of the Universe ??

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:D

I don't smoke.

The devil goes after the religious people , he already has the rest of humanity. Atheist and Agnostics are no danger to him; he is looking to pervert the reality of God.

But there are dangers to atheism and agnosticism as well. The biggest danger is self centeredness and a total lack of any kind of ethics.

What is worse? Being brainwashed by your own self into thinking you are the center of the Universe versus some other God is center of the Universe ??

I don't smoke.

The devil goes after the religious people , he already has the rest of humanity. Atheist and Agnostics are no danger to him; he is looking to pervert the reality of God.
And you have met and interviewed The Devil when and where, so that's how you know this from ?!

I don't smoke.

And you have met and interviewed The Devil when and where, so that's how you know this from ?!

I interviewed the bible, this can be found in there for those interested.

Wassup? Can't do more intelligent than that?

No need. Your a predator, you have more exciting prey than me on this board, you need the exchange , the put down , the trash , the scarcasm; your not getting that with me, you will soon grow tired.
You're a saddo would likes to be put down. Cheaper than paying your dominatrix.

I hold absolutely no need to insult you, your going to have to get someonelse.
You should learn how to spell, maybe your dominatrix can beat it into you when you're on your knees grovelling.

Come and let us reason together, I hold no interest in satire and sarcasm ; are you able to converse without it?
Sure, just say something intelligent related to this thread.

No need. Your a predator, you have more exciting prey than me on this board, you need the exchange , the put down , the trash , the scarcasm; your not getting that with me, you will soon grow tired.

You should learn how to spell, maybe your dominatrix can beat it into you when you're on your knees grovelling.

Come and let us reason together, I hold no interest in satire and sarcasm ; are you able to converse without it?

Ahh were getting you close ; it is possible to speak without using insults , sarcasm , childish rigamore , cursing , and disrespect. You can do it. Just step into a new world. Come now , its not going to hurt you.

Ahh were getting you close ; it is possible to speak without using insults , sarcasm , childish rigamore , cursing , and disrespect. You can do it. Just step into a new world. Come now , its not going to hurt you.
That's what passes for an intelligent comment in your world? There's nothing for me to respond to.

I don't smoke.

That's a lot of fartsmoke, even for you.

I don't smoke.

Come now , you can do it; just a bit more mature concern toward the language. Just be more mindful of maturity , more adult ,more respectful, more sensible ; I admit , it does require more.

I don't smoke.

Come now , you can do it; just a bit more mature concern toward the language. Just be more mindful of maturity , more adult ,more respectful, more sensible ; I admit , it does require more.
I'm still waiting for you to say something intelligent. What's the matter, can't do it?

I don't smoke.

I'm still waiting for you to say something intelligent. What's the matter, can't do it?

There is no need to imply an insult ,I hold no interested in such implication.

I don't smoke.

Here, I'll help you out and throw you a softball:

Christianity IS more dangerous then Atheism, don't you think?

I don't smoke.

There you go ,I knew you could do it .I knew you could be reasonable.

It's like a breath of fresh words.

You're supposed to say something on topic back, you fucking imbecile. Don't you know how this works? Why are you even here if it's just to be a moron?

You're supposed to say something on topic back, you fucking imbecile. Don't you know how this works? Why are you even here if it's just to be a moron?

I must say that I am very proud of you. I have seen your reasonable side.

Christianity is FAR more seductive than Atheism, I mean by the millions!

Christians are salvation strippers , experts at condemning unbelievers and selected groups of humanity.

Christians are salvation strippers , experts at condemning unbelievers and selected groups of humanity.
Too broad a brush. Check the Catechism of the Catholic Church where all are entrusted to the mercy of God.

Too broad a brush. Check the Catechism of the Catholic Church where all are entrusted to the mercy of God.

Well good for them ; a few people can see that truth; but most of the world has been infected with the Christian theology of hell.

Well good for them ; a few people can see that truth; but most of the world has been infected with the Christian theology of hell.

Catholicism makes up the largest Christian denomination so more than a few people see that truth. Joining in are atheists who reject the teaching that unbelievers burn in hell for all eternity.

What troubles me is that some who have been brought up with the hell fire version of Christianity run to the other side of the seesaw (so-to-speak) of unbelief. There is another option, and that is balance--and balance is found at the center. People should know there is a third option to investigate.

Catholicism makes up the largest Christian denomination so more than a few people see that truth. Joining in are atheists who reject the teaching that unbelievers burn in hell for all eternity.

What troubles me is that some who have been brought up with the hell fire version of Christianity run to the other side of the seesaw (so-to-speak) of unbelief. There is another option, and that is balance--and balance is found at the center. People should know there is a third option to investigate.

You can add most Universalist to that growing list of truth seers.

Forum List

Back