Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

If you don't know the difference between heaven and hell you probably shouldn't be talking about such things as Gods representative. I heard that he could get a little testy with people who speak falsely in his name.

Whats more to teach? How about how to avoid it?

How about teaching that anyone who sets aside the law of God and worships the lifeless work of human hands will die in the very day that they do it and will immediately descend into the netherworld where they will remain tormented day and night by confusion until they have paid the very last farthing.

Isn't it sad that the ones already hell's keeping are usually the last to know, if ever?

hobelim, re-read your post and then look into the mirror.

Sure, no problem. Done.

Nothing said applies to me. I always do exactly as God commands. You will never find me on my knees worshiping and seeking spiritual life from a false, three for the price of one, god made man made matzo made by human hands.

I would rather be drawn and quartered.

If you don't know the difference between heaven and hell you probably shouldn't be talking about such things as Gods representative. I heard that he could get a little testy with people who speak falsely in his name.

How about teaching that anyone who sets aside the law of God and worships the lifeless work of human hands will die in the very day that they do it and will immediately descend into the netherworld where they will remain tormented day and night by confusion until they have paid the very last farthing.

Isn't it sad that the ones already hell's keeping are usually the last to know, if ever?

Sure, no problem. Done.

Nothing said applies to me. I always do exactly as God commands. You will never find me on my knees worshiping and seeking spiritual life from a false, three for the price of one, god made man made matzo made by human hands.

Just make sure you don't have the embarrassment of shaking your hand defiantly at a God you swore your entire life never existed, like Joseph Stalin did.

Sure, no problem. Done.

Just make sure you don't have the embarrassment of shaking your hand defiantly at a God you swore your entire life never existed, like Joseph Stalin did.

Thanks for the heads up but I never said that I do not believe in the existence of God.

Its actually because I do believe that I would never participate in such an obvious fraud.

Sure, no problem. Done.

Thanks for the heads up but I never said that I do not believe in the existence of God.

Its actually because I do believe that I would never participate in such an obvious fraud.

I think God exist, but in my view much of religion is a fraud; they misrepresent God because they really don't know him. But they have too much pride to see this.

Being an atheist is not dangerous. We don't want to kill gays.

Some atheist want to kill religious people and have actually done so. Name 3 Christians in the United States that wants to kill gays. Shoot. I'll settle for 2. Name 2 Christians in the United States that wants to kill gays.

Some atheist want to kill religious people and have actually done so. Name 3 Christians in the United States that wants to kill gays. Shoot. I'll settle for 2. Name 2 Christians in the United States that wants to kill gays.

If you actually believe there are no Christians who want gays dead , I feel sorry for your grip on reality.

Sure, no problem. Done.

As a Christian I have to understand the institutionalized corruption within religious institutions that sent Jesus to the cross.

At the same time I respect him establishing a "church" and wanting Christians to have fellowship with each other.

Sure, no problem. Done.

As a Christian I have to understand the institutionalized corruption within religious institutions that sent Jesus to the cross.

At the same time I respect him establishing a "church" and wanting Christians to have fellowship with each other.

Well yes ,it was the priest of Jesus day who inspired his death. But guess what , it was God's will that Jesus die for the sins of humanity, and its mainly Christians that teach limited atonement. The real corruption is within Christianity.

I did not start this thread because of a weird like of Atheist , I started it because the topic is simply true. Christianity is a trip down confusion. I have argued with Atheist for years , been banned from most of their sites;
An unorthodox belief in God.

I have found Christianity to be a far greater danger to salvation than anything I have ever known.

Theism and Atheism are just the flip side of the same coin!

If you actually believe there are no Christians who want gays dead , I feel sorry for your grip on reality.

Name 3 Christians in America that wants gays dead. Take your time. I'll wait.

Sure, no problem. Done.

All human beings, governments, businesses, charities, religions and religious institutions operate under paradoxical conditions. It's just how humans are wired. We contradict ourselves all the time like a bunch of hypocrites. It's just what humans do. We are awesome like that. We lie constantly but still manage to be true to our goals and our survival. It's amazing really.

With pleasure;

Here's a Christian pastor , and you can choose any two of his members.

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 GOP Presidential Candidates

With pleasure;

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 GOP Presidential Candidates

Now you just need two more examples.

Every single atheist wants Christians dead.
One Christian wants gays dead.

There are less gays than Christians. I think that would make atheist more dangerous.

With pleasure;

As you wish;

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

With pleasure;

As you wish;

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

I was hoping you would name him. I love Pastor Steve Anderson from Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. Got another one? You are one shy from your goal.

Forum List

Back