Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Some atheist want to kill religious people and have actually done so. Name 3 Christians in the United States that wants to kill gays. Shoot. I'll settle for 2. Name 2 Christians in the United States that wants to kill gays.

If you actually believe there are no Christians who want gays dead , I feel sorry for your grip on reality.

Name 3 Christians in America that wants gays dead. Take your time. I'll wait.

With pleasure;

Here's a Christian pastor , and you can choose any two of his members.

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 GOP Presidential Candidates

Now you just need two more examples.

As you wish;

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

Steve Anderson cured the world's AIDS problem with one single sermon. He is an amazing guy.

If you actually believe there are no Christians who want gays dead , I feel sorry for your grip on reality.

With pleasure;

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy Of Death' At Conference With 3 GOP Presidential Candidates

As you wish;

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: “There’s 50 Less Pedophiles in This World”

I was hoping you would name him. I love Pastor Steve Anderson from Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. Got another one? You are one shy from your goal.

Heres more;

The Christians Who Want To Execute You–And The Republicans Who Court Them / Queerty

With pleasure;

As you wish;

I was hoping you would name him. I love Pastor Steve Anderson from Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. Got another one? You are one shy from your goal.

Heres more;

The Christians Who Want To Execute You–And The Republicans Who Court Them / Queerty

I gave you credit for Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson. I wasn't able to harvest a third name from the last article. Technically you gave me zero names but I gave you credit for the first two. You'll have to work harder for the last one and actually give me a name this time. Politicians aren't Christians. They will say whatever they have to say to get elected. I'm pretty sure they don't have any opinions. However if you can find a politician that said he thinks that homosexuals should be executed then I will give you half of a point for each politician. That last article you gave me was written by a fanatical group that is going to exaggerate 10 times out of 10. Just list the name and I'll do the background check to see if he/she is a Christian that wants to kill gays.

Heres more;

I gave you credit for Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson. I wasn't able to harvest a third name from the last article. Technically you gave me zero names but I gave you credit for the first two. You'll have to work harder for the last one and actually give me a name this time. Politicians aren't Christians. They will say whatever they have to say to get elected. I'm pretty sure they don't have any opinions. However if you can find a politician that said he thinks that homosexuals should be executed then I will give you half of a point for each politician. That last article you gave me was written by a fanatical group that is going to exaggerate 10 times out of 10. Just list the name and I'll do the background check to see if he/she is a Christian that wants to kill gays.

Here 's about 10more,I am sure you can get your one from here l;

Happy hunting,( no pun intended);

Anti Gay Pastors

Heres more;

Anti Gay Pastors

You are the one that is trying to find 3 names not me. You have given me 0 names so far but I have given you credit for 2. All you have to do is give me one name.

Heres more;

Anti Gay Pastors

You are the one that is trying to find 3 names not me. You have given me 0 names so far but I have given you credit for 2. All you have to do is give me one name.

I have given you 15 Christian pastors , all of which you are blind to or so selfish you cannot admit I gave more than what you asked. I am finished with your selfishness, your cold unfairness no longer interest me.

Heres more;

Anti Gay Pastors

I have given you 15 Christian pastors , all of which you are blind to or so selfish you cannot admit I gave more than what you asked. I am finished with your selfishness, your cold unfairness no longer interest me.

You gave me zero. That third link was really hard to follow. It had a lot of irrelevant names.

Heres more;

Anti Gay Pastors

The first article you showed me referenced Kevin Swanson. I gave you credit for that one. The second article you showed me referenced Steve Anderson. I gave you credit for that one. The third article you showed me referenced about 20 people. Some of them were opportunistic politicians.

My challenge was for you to name 3 Christians that want gays dead. It has taken you 23 hours and you still haven't given me one name.

What if I would have been afraid to click those links? You wouldn't have even received credit for those first two names. Now I am asking you to give me one.

Last edited:
your cold unfairness no longer interest me.

All you have to do is type a name. Please excuse my cruelty. Let me go torture someone else. Maybe I'll ask them to spell cat or something equally as torturous. ah ha ha ha. I love torturing people by making them do tasks that are next to impossible.

FYI: If you give up then I want to go on the record. There are less than 3 Christians out of 280 million in the United States that want gays dead. Finding 2 is possible. Finding 3 is impossible.

Last edited:

All you have to do is type a name. Please excuse my cruelty. Let me go torture someone else. Maybe I'll ask them to spell cat or something equally as torturous. ah ha ha ha. I love torturing people by making them do tasks that are next to impossible.

FYI: If you give up then I want to go on the record. There are less than 3 Christians out of 280 million in the United States that want gays dead. Finding 2 is possible. Finding 3 is impossible.

I could care less what you do.

So you don't mind if I go on the record?

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in God. Atheism is not anti-religious. I am atheist and I think religion is a positive thing. There are a lot of atheist that would never admit to being an atheist. Anti-theist and atheist are not in the same.

If you consider my thread " A Record" ,I am honored.

If you consider my thread " A Record" ,I am honored.

Want to know the truth? I honestly expected you to come up with the three names.

3 out of 280,000,000 is .00000000107142857%.

It is such a small percentage even if you found 3 names.

I gave you many more than three , but it would take a reasonable mind to admit it.

These minds are unreasonable;
10 Most Wildly Anti-Gay Preachers in America

This Christian uses the bible in support of killing gays;
Should I Kill Gay People?

This Christians wants the killing of gays made law;

California lawyer seeks to put 'shoot the gays' proposal on 2016 ballot

Still more blood thirsty Christians ;

Salvation Army Says 'Gays Need to Be Put to Death'?

Last edited:
3 out of 280,000,000 is .00000000107142857%.

It is such a small percentage even if you found 3 names.

I gave you many more than three , but it would take a reasonable mind to admit it.

These minds are unreasonable;
10 Most Wildly Anti-Gay Preachers in America

This Christian uses the bible in support of killing gays;
Should I Kill Gay People?

This Christians wants the killing of gays made law;

California lawyer seeks to put 'shoot the gays' proposal on 2016 ballot

Still more blood thirsty Christians ;

Salvation Army Says 'Gays Need to Be Put to Death'?

You named zero. You gave me links. I had to list the names for you. I thought you gave up.

This is what you said. I quote you,

"With pleasure;

Christian Pastor Says Gays 'Worthy of Death' At Conference With 3 GOP Presidential Candidates"

The number of names listed in that post was 0. I counted them twice. I came up with 0 both times.

"As you wish;

Christian Pastor Celebrates Nightclub Massacre: "There's 50 Less Pedophiles in This World" "

The number of names listed in that post was 0. I counted them three times just to make sure. I came up with 0 all three times.

"Heres more;

The Christians Who Want To Execute You-And The Repuplicans Who Courth Them/ Queerty"

The number of names listed in that post was 0. I counted them seven times. I came up with 0 all seven times.

It doesn't matter any more. You couldn't list any names whatsoever of Christians who want gays dead. I was outrageously generous I gave you credit for listing 2 names. All you had to do was come up with 1 name and you couldn't do it. You gave up. Don't you remember? I have already assumed that you are incapable of listing one name of a Christian who wants gays dead. I have moved on. Stop worrying about it. You can't do it. You have proven that.

Get somebody to do it for you. You are a quitter. You have had your chance. Now I have given up on you.

Forum List

Back