Christians And Trump Triumphant ! ! !

I'm sure God is really proud of our new First Slut

Hmmm Does Trump HAVE to select his wife as First Lady?
Jefferson was a widow at the time he served, and Dolly Madison acted as his First Lady.

If people are petitioning the Electoral College to vote for someone else,
if you dislike this First Lady so much, why not petition Trump to pick someone else?

He's due for a new one soon.
She'll stay now that he won.

How long do you think trump will live?

I don't want to wish anybody bad luck, but we know lots of 80yo people die every day. If somebody has to die, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be in the group.
Im going to first hope he's actually a moderate president.

I think this way. If he won the democratic nomination and then beat Cruz, ID be his biggest cheerleaders. But I'd also know he's a billionaire and probably fiscally conservative so he'd still be a sellout to the mega corporations and mega rich. Same as hillary. No different.

But maybe he will actually help the American worker. Canada is already ready to renegotiate NAFTA.

Anyways, the problem is the supreme Court picks. Will he really appoint right wing wackos and what does that mean for us? This country is going to be more libertarian, tea bagger and neo con. But ask yourself, how does that hurt you? One answer is SS and Medicare and pre existing conditions. Anyways, nothing we can do now. They have two years to rule. Bend over and it's better if you relax

I hope you are right, but it's clear that he doesn't hold any beliefs. He said what ever kept the crazies stirred up, and he already said he would leave most of the work to Pence so he can be out "making America great again". I figure he will rubber stamp what ever right wingers put on his desk and they will praise him profusely, and he won't have to worry himself about anything. He took all his information from alt-right websites, and I don't see him changing now.

A better understanding is that God does not choose sides. He is best described as the lover of souls. This love does not stop or change because of a Presidential election. God will be with us/would still be with us no matter who we elected or whatever weakness or strength came from that election.

God is with us. He is with Trump supporters, He is with Clinton supporters. An attitude of "God is with us, not you" is a great disservice to God. If there is one thing I am sure of, God wants those who love Him to assure everyone that God's great love for all is what will best work to bring a divided nation working together to build bridges and unity as we work on resolving those divisive issues. We have no reason to be so afraid of one another. For Christians, Christ wanted his peace to be ours, to not let our hearts be troubled. No matter which side of the Congressional aisle we feel we fit best, those on the other side are our brothers and sisters. We are taught to love them to the same level we love ourselves. So let's show that respect. And love.

A better understanding is that God does not choose sides. He is best described as the lover of souls. This love does not stop or change because of a Presidential election. God will be with us/would still be with us no matter who we elected or whatever weakness or strength came from that election.

God is with us. He is with Trump supporters, He is with Clinton supporters. An attitude of "God is with us, not you" is a great disservice to God. If there is one thing I am sure of, God wants those who love Him to assure everyone that God's great love for all is what will best work to bring a divided nation working together to build bridges and unity as we work on resolving those divisive issues. We have no reason to be so afraid of one another. For Christians, Christ wanted his peace to be ours, to not let our hearts be troubled. No matter which side of the Congressional aisle we feel we fit best, those on the other side are our brothers and sisters. We are taught to love them to the same level we love ourselves. So let's show that respect. And love.

Lots of people here who claim to be christians disagree with you.

And GOD knew Hillary is a loser...

Evangelicals and the rest of the fake conservative Christians have been outed by the piece of shit trump. He's one of the most immoral people living yet they voted for him.

Evangelicals in America, you are not Christians. You pretend and lie to yourselves, but you aren't. If Satan needed your vote and said he'd cut taxes on the wealthy and throw the poor off of healthcare you'd pray to him without blinking an eye. The conservative right in the country has no Christians. They all belong to Politburo that is their only god.

pos trump's wife is a Mail Order Prostitute. The White House will be vacant for however long these mafia fucksticks are around.
So you voted for Romney I take it

Over a photo?
Supermodel is not a slutty profession unless you are a Mormon, Muslim, Quaker, jehova or hessidic jew

How often do members of your church show up dressed like that?
Wasn't that the general fear... in a way that Christians were having?
Lesbian mayor of Houston was demanding that ministers begin to submit their sermons to the government.
Since you are apparently trying to use the Bible against us.
How is it that Jeremiah referred to Nebuchadnezzar has the Lords servant.
Who knows who God wants as president. He probably doesn't have a favorite football team either.
But Trump being elected to protect Christians is not without precedence.

Over a photo?
Supermodel is not a slutty profession unless you are a Mormon, Muslim, Quaker, jehova or hessidic jew

Lesbian mayor of Houston was demanding that ministers begin to submit their sermons to the government.
Who knows who God wants as president. He probably doesn't have a favorite football team either.

If that was your general fear, either you're nuts or you are believing bullshit. The subpoena had to do with instructions given for collecting signatures on a petition, not sermon subject matter. Your claim is another example of right wing lies and misrepresentation.
City of Houston Subpoenas Pastors' Sermons
Houston Mayor Annise Parker subsequently maintained, through a city spokeswoman, that the subpoenas had been issued by pro bono attorneys working with the city, that neither she nor the City Attorney was aware the subpoenas had been issued until after the fact, and that the city would be narrowing the scope of those subpoenas:

Life is a learning process. And the young find it difficult when things turn out different than expected.

Over a photo?

If that was your general fear, either you're nuts or you are believing bullshit. The subpoena had to do with instructions given for collecting signatures on a petition, not sermon subject matter. Your claim is another example of right wing lies and misrepresentation.
Houston Mayor Annise Parker subsequently maintained, through a city spokeswoman, that the subpoenas had been issued by pro bono attorneys working with the city, that neither she nor the City Attorney was aware the subpoenas had been issued until after the fact, and that the city would be narrowing the scope of those subpoenas:
sorry to burst your bubble but a Mr and Mrs democrat run snopes. I don't believe anything they spew.
Sermons were being subpoenaed, period.

Last edited:

The Rich Man and Lazarus .........Luke 16:

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’ 25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’ 27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father’s house, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ 31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ “

Matthew 19:

24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Last edited:
It's obvious you never read transcripts of the House Benghazi Investigation. No, getting your news from Breitbart is much easier.

I'll go with the guys who were there.

So, they had personal conversations with Hillary?
And findings by the investigation committee putting the responsibility on the military is a Republican lie?
You are absolutely brilliant? :alcoholic:

Last edited:
Over a photo?

sorry to burst your bubble but a Mr and Mrs democrat run snopes. I don't believe anything they spew.
Sermons were being subpoenaed, period.

Snopes.com

Forum List

Back